Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexusBytes 72 hours Flash Sale : CacheOut your Old Xeon, CacheIn and Ryzen above the quality! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexusBytes 72 hours Flash Sale : CacheOut your Old Xeon, CacheIn and Ryzen above the quality!

2»

Comments

• @Mariomk said:
    Hi seriesn, this offer already died right? I'm another HD refugee looking for a new home, currently have two VPS with the doc and a reseller hosting (about to be injected with a lethal dose). Anything still available? Thanks

As far as I know, the contract buyout/switcher is always available, and if you are a HD refugee, he will most probably still allow you to apply the HD refugee coupon. You can drop @seriesn a PM about your situation and I am sure he will try his best to help you through this unfortunate episode.

• @poisson said:

@Mariomk said:
    Hi seriesn, this offer already died right? I'm another HD refugee looking for a new home, currently have two VPS with the doc and a reseller hosting (about to be injected with a lethal dose). Anything still available? Thanks

As far as I know, the contract buyout/switcher is always available, and if you are a HD refugee, he will most probably still allow you to apply the HD refugee coupon. You can drop @seriesn a PM about your situation and I am sure he will try his best to help you through this unfortunate episode.

Thanks poison, will PM him in the morning, about to fall sleep now, yep unfortunately HD is closing, really liked the support, that's the thing that made it special for me (prices too hehe)

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @Mariomk said:

@poisson said:

@Mariomk said:

Thanks poison, will PM him in the morning, about to fall sleep now, yep unfortunately HD is closing, really liked the support, that's the thing that made it special for me (prices too hehe)

NexusBytes/@seriesn recently was voted the best PR (support) provider on LET, so I believe you will be very satisfied with the service (especially for a good discounted price!)

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @dahartigan said:

@Mariomk said:

@poisson said:

@Mariomk said:

NexusBytes/@seriesn recently was voted the best PR (support) provider on LET, so I believe you will be very satisfied with the service (especially for a good discounted price!)

Thanks Dahartigan, yep that is why I wanted to ask, would like to mostly stick to a provider that is on the upper side of the poll chart.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • provider that is on the upper side

Read it as Upper West Side. @seriesn

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited February 2020

Mariomk said: Hi seriesn, this offer already died right? I'm another HD refugee looking for a new home, currently have two VPS with the doc and a reseller hosting (about to be injected with a lethal dose). Anything still available? Thanks

Hey Bud! Coupon code is still active for use and will continue to be available till the 10th. Can be combined with Switcher or Contract buy out offer :). Join the cult family <3

We are welcoming HD users with an open arm. As long as our potential family members are reasonable :)

Can't do much with reseller right now thought. However, @MikePT @Mic-hael might be able to assist with that :)

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @vyas11 said:

provider that is on the upper side

Read it as Upper West Side. @seriesn

Uptown over Downtown! Any day!

@poisson said:

@Mariomk said:

We are here to help out, within our limit. Can't promise to make everyone happy, but I aim to please (That is not what she said) :)

@dahartigan said:

@Mariomk said:

@poisson said:

@Mariomk said:

<3 Thanks for the vote of confidence brother.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • MariomkMariomk Member
    edited February 2020

@seriesn said:

Mariomk said: Hi seriesn, this offer already died right? I'm another HD refugee looking for a new home, currently have two VPS with the doc and a reseller hosting (about to be injected with a lethal dose). Anything still available? Thanks

Hey Bud! Coupon code is still active for use and will continue to be available till the 10th. Can be combined with Switcher or Contract buy out offer :). Join the cult family <3

We are welcoming HD users with an open arm. As long as our potential family members are reasonable :)

Can't do much with reseller right now thought. However, @MikePT @Mic-hael might be able to assist with that :)

Thanks, man, will check it out today, need to get this issue resolved, will proudly join de cult family hahaha

Actually just checking @MikePT reseller deal, so will probably get one as well.

• @Mariomk said:

@seriesn said:

Thanks, man, will check it out today, need to get this issue resolved, will proudly join de cult family hahaha

Welcome to the family <3. Hopefully didn't say it too soon :)

• Actually > @seriesn said:

@Mariomk said:

@seriesn said:

No worries, I'm quite sure I'll be joining, question, are your VPS's stackable? in case I buy one and then decide to buy more will it stack?

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited February 2020

@Mariomk said:
    Actually > @seriesn said:

@Mariomk said:

@seriesn said:

No worries, I'm quite sure I'll be joining, question, are your VPS's stackable? in case I buy one and then decide to buy more will it stack?

Heya!

Everything is stackable and can be upgraded or downgraded on the go as needed (minus storage, which can only be upgraded. No downgrade path.).

Plans are also upgradable/downgradeable .

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@seriesn I hear someone said Reseller hosting? @Mariomk what location are you looking for?

• @Mariomk @Jord Is ultra premium too. Can't go wrong with these 3!! Top of the class!

Thanked by 2MichaelCee Jord
  • @Jord said:
    @seriesn I hear someone said Reseller hosting? @Mariomk what location are you looking for?

Hi Jord, yep I'm looking at reseller hosting as well, found @MikePT 's offer at LES, if you have something better please let me know (https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/587/myw-shared-reseller-hosting-in-de-and-la-75-off-last-chance-da-litespeed-mailchannels).

Entry
    50GB SSD
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Unlimited Accounts
    25€ plus VAT if applicable ORDER NOW
    Coupon: 4YEARS - Annually paid

Thanks,
    Mario

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @seriesn said:
    @Mariomk @Jord Is ultra premium too. Can't go wrong with these 3!! Top of the class!

Thanks Man, ordered a VPS with you as well, sent a ticked as my IP flagged it as fraud.

• @Mariomk said:

@seriesn said:
    @Mariomk @Jord Is ultra premium too. Can't go wrong with these 3!! Top of the class!

Thanks Man, ordered a VPS with you as well, sent a ticked as my IP flagged it as fraud.

It was responded, sir. Please let me know if you didn't receive the notification :)

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@Mariomk said:

@Jord said:

Hi Jord, yep I'm looking at reseller hosting as well, found @MikePT 's offer at LES, if you have something better please let me know (https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/587/myw-shared-reseller-hosting-in-de-and-la-75-off-last-chance-da-litespeed-mailchannels).

Entry
    50GB SSD
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Unlimited Accounts

Thanks,
    Mario

That is indeed a very good deal, I would suggest to take it, @MikePT is a great guy.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @seriesn said:

@Mariomk said:

@seriesn said:

It was responded, sir. Please let me know if you didn't receive the notification :)

Thank you, just checked it out, didn't receive the notification on my email (checked spam folder) don't know if it is supposed to send an email on your replies or just to the client area.

Mario

• @Jord said:

@Mariomk said:

@Jord said:

Entry
    50GB SSD
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Unlimited Accounts

Thanks,
    Mario

That is indeed a very good deal, I would suggest to take it, @MikePT is a great guy.

Thank you for the honesty and advice @Jord

Thanked by 2Jord MikePT
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited February 2020

@Mariomk said:

@seriesn said:

@Mariomk said:

@seriesn said:

Thank you, just checked it out, didn't receive the notification on my email (checked spam folder) don't know if it is supposed to send an email on your replies or just to the client area.

Mario

I think it is Microsoft dropping emails again. SMH. Do you have a non *soft email address? Please send it to me via ticket. I will update your account.

• MariomkMariomk Member
    edited February 2020

No worries, will do that, thanks

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Mariomk said:

@Jord said:

Entry
    50GB SSD
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Unlimited Accounts

Thanks,
    Mario

@Jord said:

@Mariomk said:

@Jord said:

Entry
    50GB SSD
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Unlimited Accounts

Thanks,
    Mario

Thank you so much guys <3, we do think it's an awesome offer indeed, all servers have been running superbly well!

• @MikePT said:

@Mariomk said:

@Jord said:

Entry
    50GB SSD
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Unlimited Accounts

Thanks,
    Mario

@Jord said:

@Mariomk said:

@Jord said:

Entry
    50GB SSD
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Unlimited Accounts

Thanks,
    Mario

Thank you so much guys <3, we do think it's an awesome offer indeed, all servers have been running superbly well!

1 day on my side and everything looking great.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Shameless bump. HD refuge coupons will expire on the 10th. Grab em before they are gone. I won't be able to honor them later :(

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited February 2020

Fomo’d