Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage-nvme-English class for free ! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage-nvme-English class for free !

Comments

• benj0xbenj0x Member
    edited February 2020

@cociu said:

benj0x said: But what about IPv6? Can you say something about this?

@cociu

we working in this and i hope past day 17 to be possible.

I appreciate it. Thanks for your reply.
    I will look forward to getting one of your NVMe products.

• Great offer. Just bought a 1TB storage KVM.

• @dahartigan said:

@cociu said:

FAT32 said: Moved it for you

What's free

thanks , some of them was complain about English so i will spend some time to learn them for free. :)

Forget them, until they start communicating fluently in your language they have nothing to say. I personally think your English is fine, you clearly don't use any autocorrect and that allows your character to shine through which is good IMO.

Truth be told, your English is probably better than most native English speakers, who rely on autocorrect and spellcheck.

Tl;dr don't change <3

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • xaoc said: xaoc

you disappoint me .. i only allow sisters ...

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • cambb said: Great offer. Just bought a 1TB storage KVM.

thanks

• @cociu if only you mentioned this sooner, i'm all out of sisters now... -_-

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dahartigan said:

@cociu said:

What's free

thanks , some of them was complain about English so i will spend some time to learn them for free. :)

Forget them, until they start communicating fluently in your language they have nothing to say. I personally think your English is fine, you clearly don't use any autocorrect and that allows your character to shine through which is good IMO.

Truth be told, your English is probably better than most native English speakers, who rely on autocorrect and spellcheck.

Tl;dr don't change <3

Jesus, I know it's hard to understand some Aussie's, but other Aussie's are supposed to understand them?

Thanked by 2xaoc dahartigan
  • imok said: This place changed with @Nekki's departure.

pure true .. i miss him no joke.

• @cociu said:

What's free

To be clear, I was complaining about your spelling and the lack of effort for basic spell checking despite built in features of your browser to help spell the words correctly with very little effort or time required. Your "English" is ok, you pick the right words most of the time, just that the spelling is worse than an 8 year old. So it's more like you don't give a fuck about how bad it reads and looks, and you're cool with that. I just think it reflects poorly on your character as a business owner and that's not my cup of tea. But I don't need to buy your services and you don't need my money, so we're free to do whatever we want. It's good that you have other people to answer your tickets, I would hate to have back and forths with that terrible spelling and lack of understanding that would make tickets take even longer to resolve. I don't have that kind of patience, but others clearly do.

You do you, if that makes you happy.

Thanked by 3Kiwi83 Stryp Clouvider
  • Good offers!

• Thank you and ordered a 4TB storage kvm. Will test it once delivered. Hope it will serve me well.

• Great Offer, I like it!

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2020

TimboJones said: To be clear, I was complaining about your spelling and the lack of effort for basic spell checking despite built in features of your browser to help spell the words correctly with very little effort or time required. Your "English" is ok, you pick the right words most of the time, just that the spelling is worse than an 8 year old. So it's more like you don't give a fuck about how bad it reads and looks, and you're cool with that. I just think it reflects poorly on your character as a business owner and that's not my cup of tea. But I don't need to buy your services and you don't need my money, so we're free to do whatever we want. It's good that you have other people to answer your tickets, I would hate to have back and forths with that terrible spelling and lack of understanding that would make tickets take even longer to resolve. I don't have that kind of patience, but others clearly do.

You do you, if that makes you happy.

easy , if you dont like a shop .. just avoid it. If you dont like a person who try to write in a different language (at least is try ) , just avoid it. So easy. Still i can give some classes still have place.

• I wonder if this is sustainable, almost 4 TB for that price. If it is it's a great offer.

Any details on the backend? Is it a RAID10 setup? Or are we at the risk of losing all data if one drive crashes?

• marvel said: Any details on the backend? Is it a RAID10 setup? Or are we at the risk of losing all data if one drive crashes?

raid 5, 50, 60 depend of te node.

Thanked by 1marvel
  • @marvel said:
    I wonder if this is sustainable, almost 4 TB for that price. If it is it's a great offer.

Any details on the backend? Is it a RAID10 setup? Or are we at the risk of losing all data if one drive crashes?

It's sustainable. At least in romania. Power and internet there is way cheaper than anywhere else in europe. Also man power is ridiculously cheap. But from quality pow... You must use services to test if it fits you.

• @LTniger said:

@marvel said:
    I wonder if this is sustainable, almost 4 TB for that price. If it is it's a great offer.

It's sustainable. At least in romania. Power and internet there is way cheaper than anywhere else in europe. Also man power is ridiculously cheap. But from quality pow... You must use services to test if it fits you.

Hmm I don't know I've been to Bucharest and it was not very cheap. Sure it's cheaper than Amsterdam but everything is :smiley:

And I can't imagine harddrives being a lot cheaper there as well. It's still an EU country.

• @marvel said:
    And I can't imagine harddrives being a lot cheaper there as well. It's still an EU country.

I'l let you in on a secret. A lot of retailers in western europe buy their components at eastern european distrubutors because it's much cheaper. This is a grey area, because the major brands don't like it but the prices differ hundreds of euro's depending on the kind of product.

• debaser said: I'l let you in on a secret. A lot of retailers in western europe buy their components at eastern european distrubutors because it's much cheaper. This is a grey area, because the major brands don't like it but the prices differ hundreds of euro's depending on the kind of product.

verry true , i buy servers from usa

• @debaser said:

@marvel said:

I'l let you in on a secret. A lot of retailers in western europe buy their components at eastern european distrubutors because it's much cheaper. This is a grey area, because the major brands don't like it but the prices differ hundreds of euro's depending on the kind of product.

I call BS. If that was true you could find those prices on Ebay etc. as well. Besides, the major brands charge a certain price for a certain product and they don't give discount to people from eastern Europe.

@cociu said:

debaser said: I'l let you in on a secret. A lot of retailers in western europe buy their components at eastern european distrubutors because it's much cheaper. This is a grey area, because the major brands don't like it but the prices differ hundreds of euro's depending on the kind of product.

From USA? Ok lol.

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited February 2020

@marvel said:

@debaser said:

@marvel said:

I call BS. If that was true you could find those prices on Ebay etc. as well. Besides, the major brands charge a certain price for a certain product and they don't give discount to people from eastern Europe.

@cociu said:

debaser said: I'l let you in on a secret. A lot of retailers in western europe buy their components at eastern european distrubutors because it's much cheaper. This is a grey area, because the major brands don't like it but the prices differ hundreds of euro's depending on the kind of product.

From USA? Ok lol.

@cociu is the next ovh. The guy actually owns his own DC. This guy does enough volume to get a pricing that many of us can't.

Is he perfect?no. Does he try? Yes. He puts an effort to offer product at a pricing that many can't even dream about. Granted, comes with tiny quarks and outages here and there. But as @miTgiB once said, you ain't paying premium price. So don't expect premium product.

But for the price, he is good. Really fucking good. This guy deserves respect. Not getting trolled.

• Ive had a server for 3 months and its been down a couple of times but for the prices it cant be beaten. @cociu Provides a service way above the price you pay.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • seriesn said: But for the price, he is good. Really fucking good. This guy deserves respect. Not getting trolled.

Thanks man , like i have told you some days ago , you are my @nekki in this moment , a verry good person , no hide competitor like many of here. I hope also to see you in the next 10 years growing and do what you do actually (good prices and quality) . A verry true person for me , thanks again.

• cambb said: Ive had a server for 3 months and its been down a couple of times but for the prices it cant be beaten. @cociu Provides a service way above the price you pay.

you had this interruption las in the last month because we have change the entirely network , take a look in the last 3 weeks how the network was and i promissed will stay the same. More in some weeks a new peering will be so more quality.

• Delivering the english classes right now. Thanks all who was join to the promo , we plan to install a new node so maybe we will have more stock in this offer.

Thanked by 1ps20090
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Here's the disk bench I just ran in the new Storage KVM Node:

Pretty good results. :D

• ok , all delivered , still have some in stock. Thanks again all.

Thanked by 3cambb raynor ps20090
  • @seriesn said:

@marvel said:

@debaser said:

@marvel said:

@cociu said:

From USA? Ok lol.

@cociu is the next ovh. The guy actually owns his own DC. This guy does enough volume to get a pricing that many of us can't.

Is he perfect?no. Does he try? Yes. He puts an effort to offer product at a pricing that many can't even dream about. Granted, comes with tiny quarks and outages here and there. But as @miTgiB once said, you ain't paying premium price. So don't expect premium product.

But for the price, he is good. Really fucking good. This guy deserves respect. Not getting trolled.

I'm not trolling. I'm just asking questions / being sceptical. Isn't that allowed or is this site becoming Facebook where everything can only be great and perfect? Besides from what I can see he is perfectly able to speak for himself. I don't understand why you have to speak on his behalf and go into defense mode like you do.

I understand if you buy high volumes you'll get more discount, I'm just saying that the statement that buying harddrives in eastern EU is less expensive is bullshit. Nothing more. Besides according to him he gets his stuff from USA, not eastern Europe (which brings up 3 or 4 new questions but I will stop asking).

I know it's a great deal without a doubt and I know he puts great effort and is the next OVH blabla that's not what I'm questioning here.

• marvel said: marvel

its easy , i have a person who is dedicated to find good deals in IT , so is really no matter from where i buy until is quality and good price. Also you must to understand i do not buy one peace ... so ..

• cociu said: one peace

Thanked by 2seriesn Edmond