Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Providers using proxmox
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Providers using proxmox

Any providers on here that use proxmox for VPS and allow access to the proxmox interface?

Comments

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

I think most of the provider use Solusvm or Virtualizor . Proxmox is been used for personal use mostly

• we use proxmox , depend of the service you want we can provide.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

PragerIT does that.

• @key900 LetBox uses it, as do I for my own servers.

Thanked by 2letbox dahartigan
  • @AlwaysSkint said:
    @key900 LetBox uses it, as do I for my own servers.

Me too. In fact I install it on most of the KVMs I have, just for the pure ease of backup/migrate my containers. Letbox and cociu are the only 2 I'm aware of, they are both very nicely setup 'moxen :-)

• launchvpslaunchvps Member, Patron Provider

We offer VPS based on Proxmox. We can provide access to the Proxmox UI after purchase if requested via a ticket.

Let me know if you have any questions. :smile:

• OVH has a Proxmox template, easiest to use I have seen.

I HIGHLY recommend StockServers.com tho, you can simply place a request and their Support Engineers will install it for you.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@MechKing said:
    OVH has a Proxmox template, easiest to use I have seen.

I HIGHLY recommend StockServers.com tho, you can simply place a request and their Support Engineers will install it for you.

From where you find OP needs a sale server?
    OP just asking for information if any provider uses ProxMox to provide their VPS services to their customers and if they allow customer to access their ProxMox UI

Thanked by 2webcraft isodme
  • As I remember @GameTownProjects was using proxmox. Maybe they're still doing so.

• We use Proxmox and can provide its UI access on a separate request.