Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS Down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS Down?

My CHICAGOVPS box in Atlanta is down and unreachable even from their site. My other box with Chicagovps in Bufullo is up, but it is also unreachable from their site (replacement of solus). Does any other have the same issue?

Comments

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

My dedicated in their Chicago DC is up and my windows vps in their jersey location is up.

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited August 2013

Third time this has happened with two different VPS in an amount of 2-3 days. Get your act together ChicagoVPS. This is rather lame and not responding to tickets just lost you those two VPS's. And the other few I have with you for various things. Good job :) Oh and that WHMCS debacle where you forgot to pay my license lol. Just a joke. Even funnier was how you wouldn't refund me for the time unused on something you screwed up.

• It's almost down for almost 4 hours, no response to the ticket.

• @MCHPhil said:
    Third time this has happened with two different VPS in an amount of 2-3 days. Get your act together ChicagoVPS. This is rather lame and not responding to tickets just lost you those two VPS's. And the other few I have with you for various things. Good job :) Oh and that WHMCS debacle where you forgot to pay my license lol. Just a joke. Even funnier was how you wouldn't refund me for the time unused on something you screwed up.

It's like you don't even know them.

Thanked by 1isalem
  • Honestly was a customer a while. Just funny to see how bad things are / am.

• OK, ticket responded, VPS is up now.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited August 2013

They said that there was a kernel fault in the node I am rely on, and they give me an extra month for the down time. This is not a bad behavior from a provider, faults can happen.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I am waiting for a ticket from a VPS that I rebuilt.

@CVPS_Chris any words?

I'm getting mad :c more than 24hrs and my ticket hasn't been responded; that's weird, bc they usually reply fast.

• jakejake Member

facepalm its the weekend?

so?

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited August 2013

@jake said:

Services/servers should be monitored pro-actively regardless of it being a weekend.

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • @jake said:

If it is 24/7 support there is no weekends.

It seems my VPS is up, but no IP

`root@chi-vps67:/# ifconfig
    lo Link encap:Local Loopback
    inet addr:127.0.0.1 Mask:255.0.0.0
    inet6 addr: ::1/128 Scope:Host
    UP LOOPBACK RUNNING MTU:16436 Metric:1
    RX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
    TX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
    collisions:0 txqueuelen:0
    RX bytes:0 (0.0 B) TX bytes:0 (0.0 B)

root@chi-vps67:/#`

• So glad I don't have to deal with chicagovps issues anymore... That being said have you tried to submit another ticket? That has worked for me to get a response in the past.

Another ticket? Nope.

It is working now, interesting...

• ATHKATHK Member

So glad I never signed up with these chumps.. they always seem to have issues in support and network.. not to mention Chris is a total wanker on the forums, pretty sure he is still banned from LET.

Ticket replied, the issue is now solved.

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited August 2013

LOL they apologized to me and refused a refund 3 days into a 3 month payment :) <3 these guys. Honestly a bunch of thieves lol