Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Provider Poll 2019 - Results - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Provider Poll 2019 - Results

Comments

• Thanks everyone and congrats to winners.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited February 2020

I am curious: what will happen with prizes left? Will we get another popcorn drama? Will we get complaints from members for unclaimed free gifts? Will we get another poll? Will providers finally be happy that offers were not given? Will servers idle a whole year with unallocated resources? Will FAT32 become EXT4?

So many questions... so much confusion... stay tuned!

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@default said:
    I am curious: what will happen with prizes left? Will we get another popcorn drama? Will we get complaints from members for unclaimed free gifts? Will we get another poll? Will providers finally be happy that offers were not given? Will servers idle a whole year with unallocated resources? Will FAT32 become EXT4?

So many questions... so much confusion... stay tuned!

Grabbing some beers and snacks

• Congrats to all providers who got votes!

1st time win the price.

Thanks

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited February 2020

To all our loyal Family members that voted,
    Thank you so much! Thank you for being with us!!

Those who voted and still deciding to join the family, my dear friends, do it <3.

Those who didn't vote, we are open to your suggestion and improve based on that. If there is something, that you might not be happy with, wish we would have done it differently, please let me know :)

Seeing our name next to the VPS legends such as BuyVM, Ramnode, OVH, Hetzners and the others, is a humbling experience. I feel like this kid, who always looked up to his older brother/sister and now being praised next to them.

Thank you so much! A huge shout out to @FAT32 for your hard work and sir, I would like to offer you 1 free year of our 1G plan as well, as a small token of appreciation for your hard work and dedication to help out the community :)

FAT32 said: 1 x 1 x VPS 1G Plan for 1 year by Nexus Bytes - @seriesn - @Stryp

Boss @Stryp Please shoot me a pm once you are ready to claim your price, I will gladly get you situated :).

Welcome to the family! If you are already a member of the gang, thank you for your loyalty!

P.S @nem Excited to get my hand dirty with your sexy license!!

• Ayy I won something for once. And as a bonus it fills one of my gaps since HostDoc's shutdown

Thanked by 2FAT32 dahartigan
  • PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

@FAT32 I PMed you with our offer, looks like it wasn't added. Next time!

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Congratulations folks @VirMach @Francisco @Hetzner_OL @seriesn 💯💯💯

Thank you @FAT32 @angstrom @redit ☺️

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2020

Re everyone asking about LunaNode credit: I will PM you within next hour. (If you don't get PM an hour from now then please PM me).

Thanks @FAT32 for running the poll!

Thanked by 3FAT32 kaz050457 mlc
  • @FAT32 said:
    Maybe that's why other mods tell me it is a disaster to have prizes on poll. I should have made it minimum 10 posts instead.

Independently of the prizes, a requirement of at least 10 posts would be very reasonable, I think (which is less than one post per month over a year).

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • LeeLee Veteran

Sorry, I forgot to exclude myself from the prizes. If someone wants the Lunarnode credit pm me. Someone with a history on LET though, not just a random newbie.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

Lee said: Sorry, I forgot to exclude myself from the prizes. If someone wants the Lunarnode credit pm me. Someone with a history on LET though, not just a random newbie.

I'd like the prize thanks

• LeeLee Veteran

perennate said: I'd like the prize thanks

Yeah, I doubt you would get past their security checks.

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • LeeLee Veteran

Lee said: pm me

Gone to @default

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

FAT32 said: 4 x 4GB OpenVZ (LA, UK, DE or BG) for 1 year by AlphaVPS - @AlexBarakov

@imok @snow2k @angstrom @PieHasBeenEaten

4 x 2GB KVM (UK, DE or BG) for 1 year by AlphaVPS - @AlexBarakov

@Leonn @slimbro @Turboooo @sonic

Congratulations! I will PM each one of you within 48 hours and get the things rolling! :)

I also would like to thank everyone who voted for us and @FAT32 for organizing the Poll once again!

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Thank you for your work guys and thank you so much for the 7 voters in MYW!

Winners, feel free to PM me 😊

• Anyone want to exchange $50 LunaNode credit for an ApisCP license?

Thanked by 1malwa3e
  • @Unixfy said:
    Anyone want to exchange $50 LunaNode credit for an ApisCP license?

I would

• malwa3e said: I would

I'll PM you.

• Congratulation to all voters & Providers!
    Thanks to @FAT32, @angstrom & Sponsor.

Thanked by 2angstrom FAT32
  • Thanks for the hard work, and congrats for the top providers :)

• Dang, didn't notice the poll.

Congratulations to all the winners.

• Thanks for the giveaway :)

• @FAT32 I am not interested in the prizes you can redraw for mine.

• UnixfyUnixfy Member
    edited February 2020

AuroraZ said: you can redraw for mine.

I don't think a redraw can even happen because there are more prizes than people....
    (otherwise someone would get 2 prizes)

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @AuroraZ said:
    @FAT32 I am not interested in the prizes you can redraw for mine.

If you want to donate 1 sir, with the permission of @nem :).

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

It is not that I don't want to redraw or utilise the unused prizes but I don't have any agreement beforehand and it will be unfair for the providers. It is also hard to prove that the redraw result is fair.

Let me ask the providers and if they are fine with it, I will try to redraw from the unused prizes so some of us get 2 prizes.

Thanked by 1default
  • nemnem Member, Host Rep

@seriesn said:

@AuroraZ said:
    @FAT32 I am not interested in the prizes you can redraw for mine.

If you want to donate 1 sir, with the permission of @nem :).

That's fine with me if that's fine with you @FAT32. @AuroraZ I just sent yours. You're free to send that to @seriesn or have a battle royale, whoever's left standing gets it.

Thanked by 2FAT32 seriesn

@PhotonVPS said:
    FAT32 I PMed you with our offer, looks like it wasn't added. Next time!

My mistake, I missed out your message earlier :( Your prize will be very attractive too due to the rare location.

@nem said:
    That's fine with me if that's fine with you FAT32. AuroraZ I just sent yours. You're free to send that to seriesn or have a battle royale, whoever's left standing gets it.

Actually I don't care how the prizes will be transferred, as long as it doesn't add more work on my side.

Thanked by 1dahartigan