Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for reliable reseller hosting in EU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for reliable reseller hosting in EU

Hello, currently i am using ezpz-hosting reseller account, but its very costly. I am asking if anyone is using reseller hosting in Europe, that is reliable. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Could you do with Plesk? What is your budget?

• @Jord is prem

Thanked by 2Jord poisson
  • LampardLampard Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2020

If you are fine with DirectAdmin Hosting, then we can offer you affordable reseller hosting at around $19.20/year for 30 DirectAdmin Accounts with 20 GB SSD, 200 GB Bandwidth in EU location.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Thanks @dahartigan :heart:

@pavlosp we offer UK Shared Hosting, what kind of spec are you looking for?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Buyshared.net @Francisco and Nexusbytes.com @seriesn are Prem

• pavlosppavlosp Member
    edited February 2020

currently im paying 24 euros per month, i am using cpanel with whm. max cpanel accounts for my package is 25. Space 50GB, unlimited bandwidth. I/O:1 MB/s, IOPS:1024, Physical mem per cpanel: 1GB, Entry Processes:20 and Number Of Processes:100

• RossGRossG Member, Host Rep

@pavlosp said:
    currently im paying 24 euros per month, i am using cpanel with whm. max cpanel accounts for my package is 25. Space 50GB, unlimited bandwidth. I/O:1 MB/s, IOPS:1024, Physical mem per cpanel: 1GB, Entry Processes:20 and Number Of Processes:100

If you would prefer to keep cPanel, I can do similar to this for around £10-£15. Otherwise if you're happy to move to DA then @Jord is a great choice.

Thanked by 1Jord