Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for alpha testers for Feathur (BlueCP) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for alpha testers for Feathur (BlueCP)

2»

Comments

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

I thought it was Feathur?

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

@perennate - Yes its Feathur, didn't catch fliphost's mistake... tis ok though.

• jakejake Member

Can someone upload some screenshots?

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

@jake -> http://feathur.com/features.php ... website still under development so somethings may not work as intended or may display false or otherwise incorrect information.

• jakejake Member

Nice. I'd recommend giving the code to a security expert like @vld or Steven/Patrick at Rack911 to pen test it, and offer them a reward if they find anything. I think that would actually be a huge selling point with all the security issues happening lately!

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited July 2013

@jake - Well I spoke with vld and I have to say his pricing is a bit out of my bracket for the moment. Not that I'm not interested in having it tested by him, but with my move and all of my other expenses it won't be something I'll be looking at this month... probably next month (August) once things die down and Feathur is ready (imho) for a v1.0.

At the moment Feathur has a grand total of 4 purchased licenses which means the project (just for the security audit alone) would be at a loss of about $4k... Security is important to me so I'll pay it out of pocket, just not right this second.

• @jake said:
    Nice. I'd recommend giving the code to a security expert like vld or Steven/Patrick at Rack911 to pen test it, and offer them a reward if they find anything. I think that would actually be a huge selling point with all the security issues happening lately!

Gawd... don't you remember? His systems administrator is a security analyst by trade.

• @Zen - Sure, lots of news... finishing up for a beta release here in the next few days.

• @Zen - This second, no. Shortly, yes.

• trexostrexos Member
    edited August 2013

please delete:p

• @Zen - I haven't determined a license as of yet, however the source code will be editable for in house use (and sharing back with Feathur should you desire).