Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dual E5-2620v2 + 50TB / 1Gbps = $49.99/mo! QuickPacket since 2003! [Charlotte - US East Coast]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dual E5-2620v2 + 50TB / 1Gbps = $49.99/mo! QuickPacket since 2003! [Charlotte - US East Coast]

qpsqps Member, Host Rep
edited February 2020 in Offers

QuickPacket™ is pleased to offer premium dedicated servers with high-quality, major brand hardware backed by a 100% uptime guarantee.

Why Choose QuickPacket™?
- Founded in 2003; registered NC Limited Liability Company.
- We are not resellers - we own all of our server hardware.
- We operate our own fully-redundant network and have IP addresses directly from ARIN.
- Data center staffed 24x7 by on-site technicians.
- We keep spare parts on-site for hardware replacement.
- We have flexible month-to-month terms that do not require a long-term commitment.
- We provide a private VLAN on every server.

===================DEDICATED=SERVERS===================

WOW - HUGE SAVINGS!
Please use the promo code below. The promo code discount will reflect on the second page of the order form.

SuperMicro - Intel Dual Xeon E5-2620v2
- Dual Hex Core 2.1 GHz / 2x 15MB Cache / HyperThreading (24 Threads!)
- 32GB RAM standard (upgrade to 64GB +$20, 96GB +$30, 128GB +$40, 256GB +$80)
- 1TB Hard Drive or 500GB SSD
- 5 IP Addresses on Private VLAN with Reverse DNS
- Dedicated KVM over IP / IPMI
- 50TB Bandwidth / 1 Gbps Port
- Unmanaged
- Located in Charlotte, NC (US East Coast - 5ms to Atlanta, 8ms to Ashburn, 13ms to NYC, 19ms to Miami)

SAVE $50 - $49.99 per month! - USE PROMO CODE DF422KESSR
Click here to order now!

Note: All add-ons (network upgrades, hardware and software pricing) are listed on the order form. If something is not listed on the order form, please contact us for pricing.

Terms of Service - includes Acceptable Use Policy and Service Level Agreement

Charlotte Facility Information:
- Located in 125 N Myers St in Charlotte, NC.
- UPS and Generator backup power.
- Network providers include Zayo, GTT, and Cogent.
- Looking Glass / Test Files: http://lg.clt01.quickpacket.com

Technical Support:
- Push button reboots are provided for no charge.
- Faulty hardware replacement is included on dedicated servers.
- Dedicated servers are unmanaged. Advanced technical support is available for $100 per hour.

Acceptable Use Information:
- Warez-related, Bulk Mail, and Spam-related activities are strictly forbidden.
- CAN-SPAM, Copyright, DMCA, and other related US laws must be strictly followed.
- Legal adult content is allowed.
- Please review our Terms of Service, which includes Acceptable Use Policy and Service Level Agreement, for more information.

Ordering Information:
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Alipay, WeChat Pay, Bitcoin and PayPal for payment.
- Please contact us with questions prior to ordering.
- Orders will typically be processed within one business day after verification.
- Promotional pricing is available for new customers or existing customers adding additional servers.

Thank you for your interest! We look forward to serving you!

Comments

• This is spicy.

Thanked by 2qps xdev44
  • Nice offer

Thanked by 1qps
  • donot allow me regist, always failed.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

suwubee said: donot allow me regist, always failed.

Sorry, but as we discussed via ticket, we cannot proceed with your order.

@imok Something I can do to help you?

• Lend me some money so I can rent this server.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • no LA? no joy

• Used QP years ago, highly recommend for US servers.

Thanked by 1qps
    edited February 2020

FYI - We are down to the last few of these boxes.

• securebitsecurebit Member, Host Rep

Can you provide BGP Session with IPv4 and IPv6 full table?

securebit said: Can you provide BGP Session with IPv4 and IPv6 full table?

We can provide a BGP session, but with default routes only.

• Nice! I highly recommend Quickpacket, I've always had really great experiences with them! Hoping for another $30 or so deal in the future so I can buy :).

@qps said:

We can provide a BGP session, but with default routes only.

That’s great any plans to provide full table?
    For a virtual server default route are fine but for dedicated we need full view.

securebit said: That’s great any plans to provide full table?

For a virtual server default route are fine but for dedicated we need full view.

What do you need the full table for? You can PM me if you don't want to discuss in public.

• Looks great for a dev/staging server. Mostly cogent transit when I checked.

vimalware said: Looks great for a dev/staging server. Mostly cogent transit when I checked.

The mix is Cogent + Zayo + GTT. We route based on performance and are willing to re-route specific destinations if you see any routes you don't like.

@qps said:

What do you need the full table for? You can PM me if you don't want to discuss in public.

We are looking for dedicated server with full table to expand our tunnelbroker.ch service.
    Currently we only have pops in the eu. Tunnelbroker.ch provides normal SIT tunnels and if client want he can enable bgp for tunnel. We also provide IPv4 BGP via GRE tunnel. For users with multiple sessions/tunnels we provide full table then bgp can prefer short path.
    Only a few clients send us an email they need only default route.

• Do you have cheaper alternative? I'm planning to move away from Digital Ocean but can't find alternatives yet. My site users are mostly in Southeast Asia so I need servers from SG or any near.

@xdev44 Thanks for reaching out. We have a few other options in Los Angeles.

1) Dual Xeon L5630 - $40
    2) Dual Xeon L5640 - $45

Both server configs include 24GB RAM and either 1TB HD or 120GB SSD. Would either of those configurations work for you?

• xdev44xdev44 Member
    edited February 2020

@qps said:

1) Dual Xeon L5630 - $40
    2) Dual Xeon L5640 - $45

Both server configs include 24GB RAM and either 1TB HD or 120GB SSD. Would either of those configurations work for you?

@qps Wow that's a great price. I checked your website, that's $5 cheaper.

I have some questions for clarifications though. Please bear with me, still new to this space.

1. Server Location is in LA but my users is from Southeast Asia (I'm also located), is this good? I mean the latency?

2. If I will rent the server, will I still get the same price for renewals?

Thanks!

@xdev44 The prices I mentioned are recurring, so they will renew at the same price.

For network performance, please check our looking glass for our Los Angeles location: http://lg.lax01.quickpacket.com

We have many customers from Asia that use our Los Angeles location and it would likely be our best performing location for Asian users.

If you have any further questions, please let me know. Thanks.

• @qps Thanks. I'll send you PM.

• @qps said:

1) Dual Xeon L5630 - $40
    2) Dual Xeon L5640 - $45

I am also interested in this offer, let me know how to buy it. Thank you!

youknownothingjon said: I am also interested in this offer, let me know how to buy it. Thank you!

Please PM me for further details.