Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best way to manage Gsuite for multiple clients??
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best way to manage Gsuite for multiple clients??

Hi,

In the past year I had multiple clients that sign-up to use Gsuite E-mail, and until now I always create a separate account to each client and on each client, I create 1 extra account just for me to manage as administrator.

So, for example, on a client that needs 5 email accounts I create 6. One is just for me to administrate.

For sure there must be a better way to manage all my clients without the need to create an extra account for each client.

Maybe create 1 Gsuite account for me, and that account is the “super-administrator” for all my clients?

Can anyone share your experience and advice? What is the best way to manage multiple Gsuite accounts (each account has it's on domain and is a different client)?

Thanks!

Comments

• hzrhzr Member
    edited January 2020

if you are doing this for clients, you need to enrol as a MSP partner for portal access. there is no other way, and the way you are doing this is dangerous and potentially a tos violation.

Thanked by 1saibal
  • nqservicesnqservices Member
    edited January 2020

@hzr said:
    if you are doing this for clients, you need to enrol as a MSP partner for portal access. there is no other way, and the way you are doing this is dangerous and potentially a tos violation.

Do you know if Google MSP partner requires any minimum number of accounts? A friend told me that I need at least 100 Gsuite e-mail accounts to be able to become a Google MSP.

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited January 2020

Office 365 doesn't require using a license to be an admin, they just give you an @on.Microsoft.com account (or whatever the domain is) for login and admin purposes.

When you create an email for yourself on GSuite, does that add a monthly cost just for that email/login?

• @logixmedia said:
    @nqservices look at the requirements to become a MSP

https://cloud.google.com/partners/msp-initiative/

Haha, those requirements are way more effort than getting 100 GSuite email clients. 12 certifications? Joint business plan? Ha, no.

• Hey @MikePT or @jar you both have a lot of experience with e-mail. Any advice?

• Create a single account with one admin and add users for the customers? Add their domain name as secondary.

The biggest issue will be if someone spams continuously, the whole account will get blocked.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

You may just resell through for example Enom etc

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Checkout resellerclub too