Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK SSD shared Hosting from £5 a year | Dedicated IP, Anti DDoS, Daily Backups, Softaculous and more!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK SSD shared Hosting from £5 a year | Dedicated IP, Anti DDoS, Daily Backups, Softaculous and more!

Simple, Easy UK based Web Hosting with DirectAdmin, Dedicated IP, Anti DDoS protection, Daily Backups, SSL Certificates and Softaculous script installer on fast UK servers.

Web Host 1
1 GB SSD NVMe Storage
1000 GB Traffic
Unlimited SSL Certificates
5 Email Accounts
2 Domain Addons
Powered by DirectAdmin®
Dedicated IP Address
Anti-DDoS Protection
99.95% Uptime SLA
Daily Backups
£5 a Year!
Order UK Web Hosting Now

Web Host 2
5 GB SSD NVMe Storage
Unlimited Traffic
10 Email Accounts
4 Domain Addons
Powered by DirectAdmin®
Dedicated IP Address
Anti-DDoS Protection
99.95% Uptime SLA
Daily Backups
£7 a Year!
Order UK Web Hosting Now

Web Host 3
10GB SSD NVMe Storage
Unlimited Traffic
Unlimited Email Accounts
8 Domain Addons
Powered by DirectAdmin / WHM®
Dedicated IP Address
Anti-DDoS Protection
99.95% Uptime SLA
Daily Backups
£12 a Year!
Order UK Web Hosting Now

FEATURES
• Fast SSD NVMe Storage.
• Dedicated IP Address.
• DirectAdmin Control Panel.
• Anti DDoS Protection included!
• Softaculous script Installer.
• Unlimited SSL Certificates.
• PHP Selector.
• Upload your own ISOs.
• Daily Backups.
• UK Support.

If your looking for Reseller Web Hosting checkout our packages here.

Comments

• The price is low, are you sure? 5 pounds per year? Dedicated IP?

• Yeah mate, its hosted at Eirth OVH London so only pay a onetime fee for the IPs.

@starrydots said:
    The price is low, are you sure? 5 pounds per year? Dedicated IP?

• Are the prices recurring

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@starservices said:

Yeah mate, its hosted at Eirth OVH London so only pay a onetime fee for the IPs.

@starrydots said:

Don’t mean to disturb but I would sincerely advise to not base your business model on that especially given the run out stage. OVH has a history of changing this policy in the past from non-recurring back to recurring and No one would blame them if they did so as the costs of acquiring space rises in the market.

• starservicesstarservices Member
    edited January 2020

@vyas11 said:
    Are the prices recurring

Hi yes its recurring.

@Clouvider said:

@starservices said:

Yeah mate, its hosted at Eirth OVH London so only pay a onetime fee for the IPs.

@starrydots said:

Don’t mean to disturb but I would sincerely advise to not base your business model on that especially given the run out stage. OVH has a history of changing this policy in the past from non-recurring back to recurring and No one would blame them if they did so as the costs of acquiring space rises in the market.

Very True, however I own another website that sells hosting which is a lot more expensive so its kind of subsidised. Also OVH do normally respect their commitments as long as your subscription is active as I had a friend that only last year gave up on a server and was still paying the professional option for it.

I do admit I do wonder myself how can they offer IPv4 so cheap for a onetime fee giving the IP situation.

• How much ram/cpu/io ? thanks