Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Synatiq.com KVM Instances in London with $20 Free Credit! 10GBPS, NVMe, Free Backups, Linux/Windows
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Synatiq.com KVM Instances in London with $20 Free Credit! 10GBPS, NVMe, Free Backups, Linux/Windows

Hi everyone!

We hope you enjoy our very first offer here at LET :). We believe at this price point there isn't anything near the features we offer, and we hope to prove it to you below!

What makes Synatiq Cloud Instances special?

$20 free credit with voucher code 20UPS after your first order!
10GBPS down/up on all plans
Pure NVMe storage
Free weekly backups and snapshots
Linux and Windows at not extra cost
DDoS protected
Flexible billing options designed for developers

How do I redeem the $20 free credit?

• After you place your first order with us, from as little as $5 p/m, go to Billing - Add funds - Redeem a voucher and enter 20UPS to apply the free credit to your balance.
  • The redeem funds will not expire unlike some bigger players' free credit, it is not time limited and you can use it until it's fully applied to your instances within your specific billing period - daily, monthly, quarterly, etc.
    - For example, deploy a $5 machine, apply the $20 free credit and get the next 4 months on us, or in other words 5 months of service for $5 USD.

The plan:

$5 p/m
25GB Storage
1 Core
1GB Memory
1TB monthly bandwidth @ 10 GBPS up/down
In London only

Speedtest by Ookla

Server: University of Oxford, IT Services - Oxford (id = 28459)
            ISP: UK Dedicated Servers Limited
        Latency:     3.32 ms   (0.03 ms jitter)
       Download:  7003.08 Mbps (data used: 3.8 GB)                               
         Upload:  4662.73 Mbps (data used: 6.5 GB)                               
    Packet Loss:     0.0%
     Result URL: https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/ab3dbf83-4f30-4fcb-b68a-8a124d3f0a67
    [root@benchmarking ~]# sync; dd if=/dev/zero of=tempfile bs=1M count=1024; sync
    1024+0 records in
    1024+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 1.27676 s, 841 MB/s
    [root@benchmarking ~]# dd if=tempfile of=/dev/null bs=1M count=1024
    1024+0 records in
    1024+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 0.715453 s, 1.5 GB/s
    [root@benchmarking ~]# sudo /sbin/sysctl -w vm.drop_caches=3
    vm.drop_caches = 3
    [root@benchmarking ~]# dd if=tempfile of=/dev/null bs=1M count=1024
    1024+0 records in
    1024+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 0.606559 s, 1.8 GB/s
    [root@benchmarking ~]#

Host nodes:

• KVM
    – 2 x Intel 10 Core Xeon 4114 CPUs
    – 128GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    – 8 x 1TB NVMe drives
    – Hardware RAID10
    – 10Gbps uplink

Test IPv4: 5.101.151.2

For any questions, feel free chat with us on our website at www.synatiq.com, or email our friendly UK based support at hello(at)synatiq(dot)com.

We'd love to hear from you below :).

Comments

• mlcmlc Member
    edited January 2020

Thanks for your promotion and I have some questions here:

VPS in other regions is also British VPS? I ordered Singapore but still UK. And if I want to change the billing cycle to the daily plan, it needs to take effect next month? :smile:

When I cancel it (end of the billing period), the system keeps prompting me "This machine is pending to be destroyed in the next 5 minutes. If this was done by mistake please open a support ticket to notify us immediately"

Thanked by 1Synatiq
  • SynatiqSynatiq Member
    edited January 2020

@mlc said:
    Thanks for your promotion and I have some questions here:

VPS in other regions is also British VPS? I ordered Singapore but still UK. And if I want to change the billing cycle to the daily plan, it needs to take effect next month? :smile:

When I cancel it (end of the billing period), the system keeps prompting me "This machine is pending to be destroyed in the next 5 minutes. If this was done by mistake please open a support ticket to notify us immediately"

Thanks for signing up! I hope you enjoy it :).

The notification bug has been reported before and we expect it be resolved in the coming days.

Currently all locations revert to London, as advertised “London” here. We have a lot to do to bring the rest of the locations back in stock with the new hardware.

As for the billing cycle change, your server is paid for an entire month, therefore it could be changed once the current term is set for renewal. If you contact support, we can change this immediately and credit back the funds to your Synatiq balance.

Thanked by 1mlc
  • Hello
    How much for fully managed ?
    Keep waiting for the chat support :/

• SynatiqSynatiq Member
    edited January 2020

@zomby1 said:
    Hello
    How much for fully managed ?
    Keep waiting for the chat support :/

We have a managed line on our website.

Live chat support is 9-5 UK time on weekdays only. Someone must have forgot to log out, I just kicked all sessions :)

Tickets/emails are staffed 24/7.

• @Synatiq just tried to redeem the voucher, it says that I have to add funds first or have order but how to place an order if I am unable to add funds with voucher. I am just trying to test your services.
    Thanks.

• @ezzo said:
    @Synatiq just tried to redeem the voucher, it says that I have to add funds first or have order but how to place an order if I am unable to add funds with voucher. I am just trying to test your services.
    Thanks.

Sir,

$20 free credit with voucher code 20UPS after your first order!

Thanked by 1Synatiq
  • Hey there, do you have a looking glass?

• Mentioned in OP
    Test IPv4: 5.101.151.2

Thanked by 1Synatiq
  • That's an IP address, not a looking glass - can't determine what outbound routes are taken with an IP address unfortunately @vyas11

• mlcmlc Member
    edited January 2020

@tester4
    Today I build a lookingglass, you can check it :smile:
    http://synatiq.lg.vpsname.com/

Thanked by 1Synatiq
  • looking good! which DC?

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited January 2020

Loc: London yeah DC ?

• How to use Los Angeles,Singapore server?

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@cybertech said:
    looking good! which DC?

UKServers I believe.

Thanked by 1cybertech
  • SynatiqSynatiq Member
    edited January 2020

@cybertech said:
    looking good! which DC?

@vyas11 said:
    Loc: London yeah DC ?

@Jord said:

@cybertech said:
    looking good! which DC?

UKServers I believe.

In London, we are on the Telehouse East/North/West datacenters operated by UKServers' contracts.

@1606234 said:
    How to use Los Angeles,Singapore server?

At this minute we are out of stock in most locations except for London, hence the ad above mentioning London only. Other locations should be back in stock in the coming weeks.

• Summer host ? Creation Date: 2019-08-18T11:38:19Z (08 - August lol).
    Also advertising on hacking/nulled related forums, in my opinion, is not so good.
    Anyway i wish you good luck and stay longer :)

• SynatiqSynatiq Member
    edited January 2020

@zuby2402 said:
    Summer host ? Creation Date: 2019-08-18T11:38:19Z (08 - August lol).
    Also advertising on hacking/nulled related forums, in my opinion, is not so good.
    Anyway i wish you good luck and stay longer :)

I legitimately don't know what Summerhost is. I like to advertise in HF as there is a relatively significant developer community there, hence Digitalocean had a graphical ad at HF until recently. We've made it very clear in our posts that no abuse will be tolerated.

Obviously there are casualties from some HF people, but there's always the ban hammer.

Thanked by 1ralph
  • Can the credits be used for the other locations once they are restocked? Or will they be limited to the London location? Mainly interest in Singapore...

Thanked by 1Synatiq
  • @vyas11 said:
    Can the credits be used for the other locations once they are restocked? Or will they be limited to the London location? Mainly interest in Singapore...

Of course, you can use them on any location, it's just that they are mostly maxed out now. LA is next to be restocked, hopefully in less than a couple of weeks.

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • Are all locations 10gbps?

Thanked by 1Synatiq
  • @cybertech said:
    Are all locations 10gbps?

All locations due to be restocked are 10GBPS, currently only London. Once the out of stock locations are back, they'll be at 10GBPS.

This is the kinds of speeds we get even on our $5 USD packages - https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/ab3dbf83-4f30-4fcb-b68a-8a124d3f0a67.

• @Synatiq said:

@cybertech said:

All locations due to be restocked are 10GBPS, currently only London. Once the out of stock locations are back, they'll be at 10GBPS.

This is the kinds of speeds we get even on our $5 USD packages - https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/ab3dbf83-4f30-4fcb-b68a-8a124d3f0a67.

Do locations due to be restocked include Sydney, Singapore?

• SynatiqSynatiq Member
    edited January 2020

@cybertech said:

@Synatiq said:

@cybertech said:

Do locations due to be restocked include Sydney, Singapore?

Based on the plan, yes, but we are also looking at other options such as launching Hong Kong and replacing Singapore with it. Quite a bit is needed to match the 10GBPS and NVMe storage advertised on our website, hence we stopped accepting new orders in the existing locations which don't match that promise. It's London only right now.

• My service has ID 8x so I guess "out of stock" in HK and SG may be "not yet implemented". It's just my guess, not insult or blame. However, your service is running well, networking is blazing fast. I hope it can keep this current quality when the node is fully filled.

Thanked by 1Synatiq
  • SynatiqSynatiq Member
    edited January 2020

@levnode said:
    My service has ID 8x so I guess "out of stock" in HK and SG may be "not yet implemented". It's just my guess, not insult or blame. However, your service is running well, networking is blazing fast. I hope it can keep this current quality when the node is fully filled.

I am glad to hear you find it very fast :)! The node you're on is 80% allocated already, it wouldn't get significantly different from now. We have a steady supply in London.

All locations were implemented in the past, but those nodes can handle 4 times less than the nodes in London, they're very low profit and there's overall no point in keeping them until better machines are deployed. We're working to bring them back ASAP.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Hack forums, really?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • james50ajames50a Member
    edited January 2020

@Clouvider said:
    Hack forums, really?

I mean do summer hosts really care who buys their stuff? Its quantity not quality

• SynatiqSynatiq Member
    edited January 2020

@Clouvider said:
    Hack forums, really?

I am not going to serve you all of the reasons why we are there for free :).

HF has been great for us so far. We have more spammers, duplicate accounts claiming the $20 from LEB than we do on HF. There are legitimate use cases coming out of HF, as long as it's controlled and stressed that abuse will be treated accordingly.

As a UK business, we wouldn't be around for too long if we weren't strict with that. It might sound ironical given our relatively recent launch, but we are very much here to stay.

Bring on the "he said that too before they dead pooled". We'll look back to this topic in a couple of years.

• @james50a said:

@Clouvider said:
    Hack forums, really?

I mean do summer hosts really care who buys their stuff? Its quantity not quality

Keep on our free sticky.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@Clouvider said:
    Hack forums, really?

Well we had posted few offers on Hack Forums about 1/2 years ago.
    And majority of visitors from that forum asked only 2 simple questions

1. Do you allow IP spoofing?
    2. Do you allow DDoS & emails?