Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

E-2276G in Amsterdam, NL w/ Corero DDoS Protection, iGPU, NVMe, IPMI, 50TB on 2.5G
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

E-2276G in Amsterdam, NL w/ Corero DDoS Protection, iGPU, NVMe, IPMI, 50TB on 2.5G

ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Help us to help Australia!

We started our Australian Aid Promotion to assist with the bushfire crisis. Any orders placed using the voucher code “BUSHFIRES” will have the value of their first months order donated to pre-selected charities. Additional information can be found on our news post.

What sets us apart?

-Juniper only network with new equipment.
-Over 1Tbps of network capacity with N+1 resiliency at minimum and diverse routing.
-On premise Corero DDoS mitigation appliances in each location.
-Great peering at LINX, LONAP, AMS-IX, DE-CIX and all major local ISP's.
-We transit with: Level3, Telia, NTT, GTT, TATA, ZAYO and Cogent which guarantees excellent congestion free connectivity.
-LINX, LONAP, AMS-IX & DE-CIX partner - we can connect you to these exchanges with your own ASN.
-EU MPLS Network Spread over 7 datacenters.
-Tier 3 Datacentres in London, Amsterdam & Frankfurt.
-We aim at high quality for a reasonable price.
-Clouvider is an established UK based business. We just turned 6!

What’s new?

-We recently expanded into both Amsterdam, NL and Frankfurt, DE.
-Latest generation Intel Xeon E based servers now in stock.
-On-premise DDoS filtering appliances from Corero & Implementation of our dual-stage DDoS mitigation platform.

So where are the offers?

E-1 Promo - Limited Stock!

E-2276G (6 Cores, 12 Threads, 3.8 GHz & 4.9 Ghz Turbo),
16 GB DDR4 ECC RAM,
512GB NVMe,
50 TB @ 2.5Gbps,
Complimentary Best Effort DDoS Protection.
1 IPv4 & IPv6 Available,
VPN Secured IPMI Access,
iGPU capable,
Last few units in Amsterdam, NL.
$69.50 per month

Additional offers and configurations showing our systems in all locations can be found on our dedicated servers page.

FAQ’s:

Can these servers be customised?

Yes, we have several options during the checkout process. If you seek a different configuration please contact us.

Can I check your network?

Yes, our LookingGlass can be found at https://as62240.net/, alternatively you can use the following test IP’s:
185.42.223.63 - London, UK
194.127.172.33 - Amsterdam, NL
91.199.118.14 - Frankfurt, DE

How long for deployment?

Our standard delivery is within 3 working days, custom/bespoke configurations may take longer.

How do I activate IPMI/iGPU features?

Open a ticket with our support team requesting configuration.

Is Free DirectAdmin available?

Yes, free DirectAdmin licenses can be issued for any services on our network.

Do you announce my own IP's?

Yes, we can announce your own IP Space for use on dedicated servers with us free of charge.

Do you offer BGP Session?

Yes, BGP Sessions can be configured on our dedicated servers free of charge.

Do you offer IPv6?

Yes, /64 or /48 subnets can be requested during the order process.

Can you accommodate x, y or z?

Open a sales ticket to discuss our custom solutions, happy to help where possible.

Any questions or queries?

Contact our team today at https://www.clouvider.co.uk/contact/.

All prices are exclusive of VAT where applicable. Stock is limited and the offers are valid subject to stock remaining. Because of the limited stock, if the order is not paid within an hour, it will be regretfully canceled and the stock returned to the pool for others to enjoy. Subject to our standard Terms & Conditions https://www.clouvider.co.uk/terms-conditions. Cancellation notice period applies. £53 = $69.50 as of Google rate at 14:45 on 23rd Jan 2020.

Thanked by 3SinV Jord dedimark

Comments

• Well, just 10 Gbps is pretty much useless nowadays, but better than nothing..

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@TerensM said:
    Well, just 10 Gbps is pretty much useless nowadays, but better than nothing..

Yep, what a tiny port it is :).

We actually provision them with 10G by default, limit to 2.5G might be enforced during high use though.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@TerensM said:

If you are referring to the complimentary DDoS protection - I can't agree. 10gbps protection is more than enough for nearly all use cases.

Good work, Dom!

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • TerensMTerensM Member
    edited January 2020

@Clouvider said:

@TerensM said:

Yep, what a tiny port it is :).

We actually provision them with 10G by default, limit to 2.5G might be enforced during high use though.

I was referring to anti-ddos protection, fortunately I can still read.

Often some of my projects receive 30-40 Gbit amplified attacks

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Wow, very prem indeed sir @Clouvider. I will get one of these prem servers one day.

Thanked by 1Clouvider

TerensM said: I was referring to anti-ddos protection

It's not a hard limit as such; we are flexible often do mitigate 10G+ attacks for customers under the complimentary best effort protection that we include. However, there must be a point we can draw the line and move towards tailored protection levels that are then implemented for services and applications that require it.

For example; one of our customers had tried some of our competitors mitigation solutions (that are advertised for their application/usage) but continued to face issues with attacks, this is because the traffic for this application matched the real world traffic traits (application layer here, not amplification). We then worked closely with the customer and Corero to build out a bespoke solution that works for them and has seen them extremely stable despite the continued attacks.

• @Clouvider said:

TerensM said: I was referring to anti-ddos protection

We then worked closely with the customer and Corero to build out a bespoke solution that works for them and has seen them extremely stable despite the continued attacks.

Can you please explain how L7 application level protection works in Corero for sites on HTTPS? Are there any custom firewall rules that you allow your customers to add/delete from panel or these requests are processed manually through ticket. Thanks

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

Jord said: I will get one of these prem servers one day.

Do it ;)

Thanked by 1Clouvider

@WebGuru said:

Can you please explain how L7 application level protection works in Corero for sites on HTTPS?

Please open a sales ticket if you wish to discuss specifics.

Are there any custom firewall rules that you allow your customers to add/delete from panel or these requests are processed manually through ticket.

There is no customer panel for the control of the mitigation/filtering.

edited January 2020

We have additional E-2276G servers in Frankfurt, and a promo restock to go with it ;)

E-1 Promo - Limited Stock!
    E-2276G (6 Cores, 12 Threads, 3.8 GHz & 4.9 Ghz Turbo),
    16 GB DDR4 ECC RAM,
    512GB NVMe,
    50 TB @ 2.5Gbps,
    Complimentary Best Effort DDoS Protection.
    1 IPv4 & IPv6 Available,
    VPN Secured IPMI Access,
    iGPU capable,
    Restocked in Frankfurt, DE.
    $69.50/m per month!

• @Clouvider said:

@WebGuru said:

Can you please explain how L7 application level protection works in Corero for sites on HTTPS?

Please open a sales ticket if you wish to discuss specifics.

Are there any custom firewall rules that you allow your customers to add/delete from panel or these requests are processed manually through ticket.

There is no customer panel for the control of the mitigation/filtering.

Thanks for the details i will contact via sales ticket.

Thanked by 1Clouvider