Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseller Plan, VPS or Cloud?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseller Plan, VPS or Cloud?

I need a Webhosting solution that allows us to host our company's website as well as our client's one-page sales funnels on Wordpress with a high degree of separation between the accounts for security purposes. We will need many Wordpress installations for every client's sales funnels.

Which solution would work better? Reseller plan? VPS? Cloud Hosting?

I'm just a beginner at Webhosting, so the easier it is to set this up the better. Thanks!

Comments

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

If you are a beginner then reseller hosting is good for you.

But if you are good in administration and can manage server and security then go for either vps or cloud. Because with vps or cloud you will get more control

• It sounds to me like reseller hosting is what you're looking for. The other options would be far too complex.

For example a reseller hosting account would let you create an account for each of your clients, completely isolated from each other, while you still oversee and can access those accounts for the purposes of development etc.

Not only that, WordPress can be installed with a click using softaculous which generally comes with web hosting anyway so no need to install manually or mess about with files or commands.

• I'd definitely go with a reseller account! Easier to manage if you're a beginner. Generally, like what dahartigan mentioned, quick installers are included for the popular frameworks.

• @MisterChew said:
    I need a Webhosting solution that allows us to host our company's website as well as our client's one-page sales funnels on Wordpress with a high degree of separation between the accounts for security purposes. We will need many Wordpress installations for every client's sales funnels.

Which solution would work better? Reseller plan? VPS? Cloud Hosting?

I'm just a beginner at Webhosting, so the easier it is to set this up the better. Thanks!

Reseller. And, I will suggest you to go with a DirectAdmin based reseller.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Reseller would be a better idea, to begin with. DirectAdmin + Litespeed + Cloudlinux + Softaculous is a winning system.