Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any DNS provider who also provides SSL
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any DNS provider who also provides SSL

I have been using cloudflare and its very good but It’s cache functionality is creating problems for the website as it’s a stock market website.

1)I tried with pagerules and bypass feature and still there is some cache which gets created..
2)Development mode only stays active for 3 hours.

So any other DNS provider who provides ssl also will be very helpful.

Paid or free , both are fine.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Just improve your rules. Shouldn't be too hard. See the calls and add to the rules.

• @MikePT Is it fine if I pm you page rules screenshot and can you assist me with it?

@bharatwaj said:
    @MikePT Is it fine if I pm you page rules screenshot and can you assist me with it?

I can try, tomorrow. Resting today. But if I have time to check it today, sure. Time, patience etc.

Pm me the website url that needs caching too.

• @MikePT said:

@bharatwaj said:
    @MikePT Is it fine if I pm you page rules screenshot and can you assist me with it?

I can try, tomorrow. Resting today. But if I have time to check it today, sure. Time, patience etc.

Hey,
    Sure man take your time. Thanks for the help, much appreciated.
    The website doesn’t need caching 😅

Thanked by 1MikePT

@bharatwaj said:

@MikePT said:

@bharatwaj said:

Hey,

Eww? So you can just disable cache mate :)

• @MikePT said:

@bharatwaj said:

@MikePT said:

@bharatwaj said:

Hey,

In cloudflare there isn’t such button, unfortunately..
    That’s why looking for solution

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited January 2020

@MikePT said:

@bharatwaj said:

I can try, tomorrow. Resting today.

Liar. Dog to walk and feed, cat to feed. Your Sundays are busier. Mine was, why should get a free pass?

To come to the discussion in Q, is your domain registered with CF?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@bharatwaj said:

@MikePT said:

@bharatwaj said:

@MikePT said:

@bharatwaj said:

Hey,

In cloudflare there isn’t such button, unfortunately..
    That’s why looking for solution

I'll answer your PM tomorrow.

@vyas11 said:

@MikePT said:

@bharatwaj said:

I can try, tomorrow. Resting today.

Liar. Dog to walk and feed, cat to feed. Your Sundays are busier. Mine was, why should get a free pass?

To come to the discussion in Q, is your domain registered with CF?

Actually I just slept like 6h..😁

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • Add a page rule to totally disable cache.

Cache: bypass

So what you need cloudflare for?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • You can use Cloudflare only for their DNS.

• @cazrz said:
    Add a page rule to totally disable cache.

Cache: bypass

So what you need cloudflare for?

Did it, but still it isn’t working for some weird reason.
    Using cloudflare due to their SSL.
    The website is running off a vps and ssl and DNS management from cloudflare is an awesome thing. But just the cache thing doesn’t have a turn off button😅

• I recall reading this discussion on CF Community site some months ago when I was looking for something similar. Did not end up implementing it for some reasons. In case you haven't read it already here's the link: (apparently it worked for the poster)

https://community.cloudflare.com/t/disable-cloudflare-caching-completly/86417

also

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200172316-How-do-I-include-or-exclude-a-specific-URL-from-Cloudflare-s-page-rules-

• @vyas11 said:
    I recall reading this discussion on CF Community site some months ago when I was looking for something similar. Did not end up implementing it for some reasons. In case you haven't read it already here's the link: (apparently it worked for the poster)

https://community.cloudflare.com/t/disable-cloudflare-caching-completly/86417

also

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200172316-How-do-I-include-or-exclude-a-specific-URL-from-Cloudflare-s-page-rules-

Thanks for the help bro.. will check it out