Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is the boss of anynode here?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is the boss of anynode here?

My VPS has been down for over a week!
I open 5 tickets but they're all closed with no reply
What's the matter with anynode

Comments

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Oh nooo.. you found the hidden AnyNode helpdesk!

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • Can you try again it should be up _any_time soon

• anyNodeanyNode Member, Host Rep

Hello,

They weren't closed without reply, one is marked on hold where we are working on the situation. Your VM is failing to boot due to an issue. I explained in the other tickets you opened we will update the ticket thats on hold, you continued to open more.

I've replied to the on hold one explaining the situation for you. Sorry for the delays and inconvenience, I've been unwell overall and I'm working on it.

As an apology I have assigned 1 month free and await you reply via ticket. Once again I am personally sorry and will do my best to help

• Now thats how you handle a bad situation.
    Love my @anyNode nodes and the badass customer support.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @yjsx86 said: My VPS has been down for over a week!
    I open 5 tickets but they're all closed with no reply

Congrats on your first post

• YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • Anynode is a good provider, friendly and honest in my experience.

Opening multiple tickets for the same issue creates a mess for the provider and isn't an efficient or effective way of being seen to earlier. In my opinion that is abusing the ticket system.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2020

I open a butt load of tickets and was told what was going on but I come here and create a thread. First have you changed your tampon? Two did you take any midol? Three PMS?

• PieHasBeenEaten said: I open a butt load of tickets and was told what was going on but I come here and create a thread.

Reading is hard. He got it right four times out of five.

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten