Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated at $ 18.00 check inside - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated at $ 18.00 check inside

Comments

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited January 2020

@Clouvider said:
    Did you cared to open a ticket to support ?

Today is a day when LET acts as extended helpdesk. For good intentions, and by some folks after ticket has been raised- as a means of sounding off others.

Didn’t you get the memo? :-)

Those who are experiencing issues hope they get solved for you sooner than later

• justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider

@Yandex said:
    IPMI included?
    Any disk upgrade option?

KVM on order, no upgrades

• quick response from the vpsrus team, and it looks like its fixed now.

• Don't see an option to pick location during ordering. Can these be had in your France location?

• @danielhm said:
    Don't see an option to pick location during ordering. Can these be had in your France location?

It says "Dedicated in North Carolina" in the OP

@danielhm said:
    Don't see an option to pick location during ordering. Can these be had in your France location?

Thank you for asking we have one location it is North Carolina, USA

Thanked by 1Xx4everxX
  • Patiently waiting - wonder if they commission servers at the weekend..

• Xx4everxXXx4everxX Member
    edited January 2020

Hi @vpsrus, does SSH scanning accepted?

• @Xx4everxX said:
    Hi @vpsrus, does SSH scanning accepted?

I hope not!

• @vyas11 said:

@Clouvider said:

Today is a day when LET acts as extended helpdesk. For good intentions, and by some folks after ticket has been raised- as a means of sounding off others.

Those who are experiencing issues hope they get solved for you sooner than later

This isn't asking for support, this is looking for confirmation if problem is just him or others. Does he need to take action himself or just wait for provider to do the needful? Trying to better understand problems is a good trait, not a bad one.

When you're in an office and your internet stops working, do you go right to IT or do you ask the person next to you if they have internet? It's just more information that helps make better decisions.

This attitude of never talking to others on a discussion forum is truly sad and disappointing. Sure, if VM is down a panel is giving error, go right to ticket. But to find out if/when/how a problem happens, asking others is just basic troubleshooting.

• @vpsrus how much time to deploy a server, i bought a server 20 hrs ago and the server is on aproval, btw i send ticket but no one response :/

• @TimboJones said:

@vyas11 said:

@Clouvider said:

This isn't asking for support, this is looking for confirmation if problem is just him or others. Does he need to take action himself or just wait for provider to do the needful? Trying to better understand problems is a good trait, not a bad one.

When you're in an office and your internet stops working, do you go right to IT or do you ask the person next to you if they have internet? It's just more information that helps make better decisions.

This attitude of never talking to others on a discussion forum is truly sad and disappointing. Sure, if VM is down a panel is giving error, go right to ticket. But to find out if/when/how a problem happens, asking others is just basic troubleshooting.

And this also helps decreasing the number of tickets for the staff when everyone is creating one and asking the same question over and over again specially during down times when everyone is impacted.

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited January 2020

andremx20 said: how much time to deploy a server

Says up to 48 hours, hence asking if this included weekends (which I doubt). It sometimes helps to read other posts. ;)

vpsrus said: Please allow 48 Hours for deliver

Thanked by 1andremx20
  • @AlwaysSkint said:

andremx20 said: how much time to deploy a server

Says up to 48 hours, hence asking if this included weekends (which I doubt). It sometimes helps to read other posts. ;)

vpsrus said: Please allow 48 Hours for deliver

Yep sorry i'am blind lol

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint

I apologize for the delays but the sale flooded our work we are trying to enable each server in 48 hours, it did not please contact me, and I work on weekends.

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint coreflux
  • zomby1zomby1 Member
    edited January 2020

fully managed can be?
    more DC?

• vpsrus said: we are trying to enable each server in 48 hours, it did not please contact me

PM sent/Ticket raised.;)

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@WebGuru said:

@TimboJones said:

@vyas11 said:

@Clouvider said:

And this also helps decreasing the number of tickets for the staff when everyone is creating one and asking the same question over and over again specially during down times when everyone is impacted.

Yeah, but that’s not the place to do it. Shitting in someone’s offer post is really low IMHO.

Thanked by 1justvm
  • Clouvider said: Shitting in someone’s offer post is really low IMHO

Presumably this refers to my posts too and I get your reasoning. The flip side is this forum allows people to see the mettle of a provider, does it not? Yourself included. ;)

Thanked by 2dahartigan KermEd

We have done a lot of servers and all information was sent by email, some email, however, goes to the customer spam folder and it appears that the order was not fulfilled, so we urge you to check your spam folder if it is not there open a ticket and we will inform you the status, or the server credentials

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint

If somebody needs an IPV6 /64 range please open a ticket and we can allocate for you

• How much cost fully managed :/?

• how many time to delivery?

• @jooja said:
    how many time to delivery?

3 times

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited January 2020

Well, after much messing around (I'll not go into detail as wouldn't want to upset Clouvider again), I've decided I've had enough.
    Hopefully, I'll get a refund soon enough, within 48 hours. If so, then at least I can say that I've tried but failed. ;-)

@AlwaysSkint said:
    Well, after much messing around (I'll not go into detail as wouldn't want to upset Clouvider again), I've decided I've had enough.
    Hopefully, I'll get a refund soon enough, within 48 hours. If so, then at least I can say that I've tried but failed. ;-)

Refund is done, please check

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint

@zomby1 said:
    How much cost fully managed :/?

The service is unmanaged

• ^ Wow! Impressed - thank you.

@AlwaysSkint said:
    ^ Wow! Impressed - thank you.

Please also check your support ticket

• vpsrus said: Please also check your support ticket