Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1Fichier Premium 12 EUR / Year Offer - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1Fichier Premium 12 EUR / Year Offer

2»

Comments

• tester4tester4 Member
    edited December 2019

I paid for an account via bank transfer but unfortunately it wasn't good for my use case and I am looking to now let the account go.

It activated today so it expires in 365 days, it cost 15 EUR so I'm happy to let it go for that to your account email, note there may be a 1-2 EUR fee for PayPal. None of my personal details have been added so you can add if you wish. Accepting PayPal or UK Bank Transfer.

• 12€ would have been nice. My account just expired a couple of days ago and the renewal "deal" is 15 rather than 22.

Trying to decide if I want to renew, I failed to really use my account over the year I had it, but I intend to.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @tarasis said:
    12€ would have been nice. My account just expired a couple of days ago and the renewal "deal" is 15 rather than 22.

Trying to decide if I want to renew, I failed to really use my account over the year I had it, but I intend to.

Don't. Save your money, or spend it on a nice gift for someone. I've bought services 'intending' to use it and I don't. Free yourself!

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited January 2020

@scooke said:

@tarasis said:
    12€ would have been nice. My account just expired a couple of days ago and the renewal "deal" is 15 rather than 22.

Don't. Save your money, or spend it on a nice gift for someone. I've bought services 'intending' to use it and I don't. Free yourself!

You know what would happen if everyone stopped idling services? Correct LET/LES would be rip :/

Jk, your call @tarasis :) If you didn't settle with Koofr yet, might as well consider them. Other than that 1Fichier is great for the price.

• What is LES ?
    A new forum?

• @A_m_i_t said:
    What is LES ?
    A new forum?

No, THE forum.

• @Ympker said:

@A_m_i_t said:
    What is LES ?
    A new forum?

No, THE forum.

LES is an "intent" of forum. LET is better in my opinion.

Thanked by 2Ympker tester4
  • Would this work to rsync over about 2tb of media? Adding additional hdd to my hetzner box and need to break/re create raid, just looking for temp sonarr/Radarr storage

• @default said:

@Ympker said:

@A_m_i_t said:
    What is LES ?
    A new forum?

No, THE forum.

In it's current state LES is still young but I like the direction it is going. I agree, though, that LET currently is more "fun" to read. HB also is a nice place with very cool people. No need to settle on one :D

• @king8654 said:
    Would this work to rsync over about 2tb of media? Adding additional hdd to my hetzner box and need to break/re create raid, just looking for temp sonarr/Radarr storage

1Fichier has an rclone integration so you could temporarily store stuff there but you can't upload it from 1Fichier elsewhere. You can't view/access files that are already uploaded via e.g. FTP. So you'd need to download them manually or via CDN hotlink credits from 1Fichier to your new server.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited January 2020

@Ympker said:
    No need to settle on one :D

Totally agree. Besides, within a beautiful and memorable first drama, I was forced by leader there to not get a taste of it. So, I will never ever settle there, and I can't possibly recommend anyone to do so.

But it seems LET still lives on, and that's good.

Back on topic: I still recommend 1Fichier for cheap storage, even though I missed this New Year offer.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • What is the url of LES ?

@Ympker said:

@default said:

@Ympker said:

@A_m_i_t said:
    What is LES ?
    A new forum?

No, THE forum.

In it's current state LES is still young but I like the direction it is going. I agree, though, that LET currently is more "fun" to read. HB also is a nice place with very cool people. No need to settle on one :D

• @default said:

@Ympker said:
    No need to settle on one :D

Totally agree. Besides, within a beautiful and memorable first drama, I was forced by leader there to not get a taste of it. So, I will never ever settle there, and I can't possibly recommend anyone to do so.

But it seems LET still lives on, and that's good.

Back on topic: I still recommend 1Fichier for cheap storage, even though I missed this New Year offer.

There's still HB for you :) I totally missed that drama though lol. My activity is still mainly LET.