Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The best CRM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The best CRM

What is the best and more complete crm for a conpany of 12 person? Included invoice, tickrt and chat support, project management et c

Comments

• There's quite a few available! If you want your own standalone, check out Perfex CRM. I use that on a VPS and has all of the above. Great software and dev.

• I like Perfex.

Thanked by 1chiccorosso
  • The one I am making on laravel :smirk:

Thanked by 1Claverhouse
  • Perfex crm is good and self hosted. It has many addons available.

• @bharatwaj said:
    Perfex crm is good and self hosted. It has many addons available.

Does perfex allow the client to choose their own product like the one in whmcs?

• @yokowasis said:

@bharatwaj said:
    Perfex crm is good and self hosted. It has many addons available.

Does perfex allow the client to choose their own product like the one in whmcs?

Unfortunately it doesn’t come with cart system, someone recently built api for Perfex so Maybe someone soon will build a bridge.

• No missing cart part. But with addons it s easy sync with woocommerce.

I will test!

• Try SugarCRM/SuiteCRM. They are open source with quite a lot of features. They can also be customized or tailored to your business.

• @DennisdeWit said:
    I like Perfex.

Tell us more. I've seen it for sale, but don't really trust the reviews. How does it compare to the others here? What about it do you like specifically? Thank you.

• @Globepeer said:
    Try SugarCRM/SuiteCRM. They are open source with quite a lot of features. They can also be customized or tailored to your business.

I tryed but dont like project management

@scooke said:

@DennisdeWit said:
    I like Perfex.

Tell us more. I've seen it for sale, but don't really trust the reviews. How does it compare to the others here? What about it do you like specifically? Thank you.

@scooke i use perfex from 2 year. Has invoice, client area, help desk, knowledge base, project manager, contract aerea with eletronic sign , custom template, quote, proposal, reminder and more..

Speaking about project management has gantt, task manager, discussion, ticket

Lately different developer on codecanyon develop module with extra features.

Is cheap, as a lot of features and every software i test is not complete like perfex.

Try the demo and you fall in love!

Thanked by 1scooke
  • @scooke said:

@DennisdeWit said:
    I like Perfex.

It is highly customizable. You can add custom fields without a hassle, it is very fast and always does the job. I also like the report functions, as it saves me time when doing taxes. Also, it has Mollie integration, so my customers can pay with iDEAL, which is very common in The Netherlands.

I used to use a different system, iBilling, but it feels ancient compared to Perfex.

Thanked by 2scooke Falzo
  • @DennisdeWit said:

@scooke said:

@DennisdeWit said:
    I like Perfex.

It is highly customizable. You can add custom fields without a hassle, it is very fast and always does the job. I also like the report functions, as it saves me time when doing taxes. Also, it has Mollie integration, so my customers can pay with iDEAL, which is very common in The Netherlands.

I used to use a different system, iBilling, but it feels ancient compared to Perfex.

Very compelling, thank you for the response.

• SAP of course!

• I forgot to say there is very active group of developer who develop module and publish on codecanyon.

• illyhostingillyhosting Member, Host Rep

Definitely Salesforce is the leader!

• You can go with https://www.ispsystem.com/software/billmanager

You can use free version of BILLmanager for 50 user. BILLmanager fulfill all your requirement.

• @illyhosting said:
    Definitely Salesforce is the leader!

salesforce I know is a leader but ask me for 1 user 150€at month!

@megavpshosting unfortunally there isn't italian language