Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Hetzner Auction Storage Servers Available for Transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Hetzner Auction Storage Servers Available for Transfer

m4num4nu Member, Patron Provider

I won't be needing a few Hetzner servers any more after January. If someone is interested, I'll transfer them. I have 8 of them. The monthly price is mostly EUR ~45/month exkl. VAT. Specs:

• Intel Core i7-3770
  • HDD 4x HDD SATA 6,0 TB Enterprise
  • RAM 4x RAM 8192 MB DDR3

Please PM me, if interested. Once they're all gone, I'll update the thread here. Transfer will be done end of Jan, +/- a few days if needed.

Comments

• m4num4nu Member, Patron Provider

All gone.. 🥺 Do feel free to PM and I'll be in touch if one of the transfers doesn't work out.

• You upgraded your borg servers?

Yes. In the process to upgrade the EU region. Should result in lower latency and faster borg check runs when users want to validate their backup.

Thanked by 1rchurch
  • What are the current hardware specs?

@rchurch said:
    What are the current hardware specs?

Totally different, really. Haven't standardized on a single server model. Mostly 12 to 15 drives per node on RAID6.

Thanked by 1rchurch
  • all gone ?

• Still available?

@king8654 said:
    Still available?

No, sorry all reserved. But will let you know if some transfer doesn't go through.

• Sounds good thanks

• Also If some transfer doesn't go through send me a message😊

• Same, I'll take one of those if someone backs down.