Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yearly Cheap USA (East) vps with unmetered good bw speed for IPsec VPN to Europe (Spain)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Yearly Cheap USA (East) vps with unmetered good bw speed for IPsec VPN to Europe (Spain)

NeoPhyTeNeoPhyTe Member
edited January 2020 in Requests

I said USA (East) because I suppose that there will have better ping to EU, I need a budget vps with good IPsec speed to Spain, and unmetered bandwidth. No needed encryption

It's to watch roku VOD country restrictions (legal), so I need a good speed.
Recently purchased another from NY, but ipsec performance was too poor (5Mbps on ipsec).

Don't matter ssd, hdd size, ram, only like a good VPN performance because I only going to use for it

Comments

• Try enabling BBR on the one you currently have in NY, 9/10 times it'll max your throughput.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Since you don't seem to need unmetered, try to calculate your real monthly bandwidth needs. No one will give you quality unmetered bandwidth for cheap.

I'd get Vultr in New Jersey for quality bw in the East Coast.

• NeoPhyTeNeoPhyTe Member
    edited January 2020

@tester4 said:
    Try enabling BBR on the one you currently have in NY, 9/10 times it'll max your throughput.

Tried, better, but no more than 8Mbps :tired_face:

@Nyr said:
    Since you don't seem to need unmetered, try to calculate your real monthly bandwidth needs. No one will give you quality unmetered bandwidth for cheap.

I'd get Vultr in New Jersey for quality bw in the East Coast.

Maybe yeah, sure I won't waste more than 1-2Tb/mo max

• I'd go with Vultr as well, servers are 10Gbps connected and they only count the direction you use the most so theoretically if you used 2TB outbound and 1.99TB inbound, only 2TB outbound is counted towards your total usage. Premium network, and of course better with BBR.