Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ Hostsolutions.ro Promo - Free 50% Credit on Topups until 15-01-2020
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostsolutions.ro Promo - Free 50% Credit on Topups until 15-01-2020

Received an email from @cociu or Hostsolutions.ro, I think some people missed it last time as it was in Spam folder, not 100% sure if it is for select account/Targeted to few people? So if you add 10$, you get 5$ from Cociu so total, 15$ in you Hostsolutions account (which you can use for renewal, etc.). Let me know if off-topic so I delete or move to other topics, etc.

****Start of Email****

Free 50% Credit --Limited time ! Happy 2020

To start with, Happy New Year!

We're sending you this email because you're awesome, and we got some news for you.

Hello,

We present you HostSolutions-v2020, a newly refreshed company ready to meet your needs, here's what you can expect for 2020:

• A new guy has been introduced to our staff - Miguel Varela (known as MikePT as his alias) has started to work for us recently, he's a tech savvy that has been working in the industry for over 14 years.
    His SysAdmin skills (a L3 tech) are pretty much necessary to HostSolutions - we just didn't know back then :-).

Miguel's portfolio include companies such as Grindr, Tapatalk and several other companies within the webhosting industry. He's ready to serve your needs at HostSolutions and you'll love him.
He also provides Whitelabel Ticket Support, just in case you're interested in hiring someone that can handle your support desk for your clients at the URL https://myw.pt/whitelabelsupport - we too hired his services as a Shared Support Staff and it's proven to be flawless.

• We are offering 50% credit in your deposit (promotion valid until 15-01-2020)! All you need to do is to add credit to your account, we'll then add an extra 50%, no ticket needed, no nothing, we'll do this within the next few hours. Sounds too good to be true? Well, consider it your Christmas gift.

• HostSolutions-v2020 is a major overhaul in our company. This includes, but not limited to, more peers being added to our network and consistent support. During the day time your tickets are now answered prompt and efficiently.

You can vouch for HostSolutions to be your reliable company to host your website(s) with.

Thank you for your support!

Thanked by 2dosai Sadcasm
ยซ1

Comments

• I didn't get that email ?

• bdlbdl Member

@samm said:
    I didn't get that email ?

I did, albeit in my spam folder, so promo is legit

Thanked by 1dosai
  • I signed up to load up my credits for the easter offers. Turns out you cannot load up credits without an order.

• I also received same mail .

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@oberon said:
    I signed up to load up my credits for the easter offers. Turns out you cannot load up credits without an order.

Please open a ticket and ask to escalate to Miguel, I will sort this for you.

• Yes I recieved it. Are there any special offers on at the moment to use it on?

• MikePT said: open a ticket and ask to escalate to Miguel

Done.

MikePT said: I will sort this for you.

Thanks in advance.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

I first thought she is one of the sister of @cociu :smiley:

Thanked by 1MikePT

@cambb said:
    Yes I recieved it. Are there any special offers on at the moment to use it on?

@cociu

• cambb said: Are there any special offers on at the moment to use it on?

we still fisx some works from 2019 ... but no worry we will came with some eamzing offers in the next month.

• @rahulks said:

MikePT said: open a ticket and ask to escalate to Miguel

Done.

MikePT said: I will sort this for you.

Thanks in advance.

Uh oh, you posted under a different username. Busted! Hehe

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited January 2020

when upload credits, can they be used to buy promotional deals?

with a competent tech onboard this is quite intriguing

and that email looks to be self typed

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • cybertech said: when upload credits, can they be used to buy promotional deals?

Yes, I bought several of Cociu Promo deals with Credits in my account. So like 50 Euro for 3 year deal actually ended up costing me like 33 Euro. I think you can use it for almost anything except HDD/Hardware.

This deal - https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/161636/hostsolutions-ro-black-friday-presales/p1

However, suppose you added only 20 Euro, (Cociu will give you 10 Euro) your Credit Balance will be 30 Euro. You can't purchase 50 Euro deal with it (and just pay additional 20 Euro out of pocket), that's what Cociu told me last time.

In other words, your HostSolutions credit balance should be more than the Promo/Deal cost, makes sense?

MikePT said: Please open a ticket and ask to escalate to Miguel, I will sort this for you.

Will you be able to sort split payment issue like this also? Like if I have 30 Euro Credit Balance and paying 50 Euro Promo, can I split payment and just pay 20 Euro out of pocket lol?

Thanked by 2cybertech MikePT
  • You can, why not?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • hzrhzr Member

cociu's english has improved wow

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@cociu/@MikePT - any ETA for when the new years 1tb storage kvm preorders will be deployed? Just curious. Comment just said after the 5th, but I haven't seen any other posts mentioning since then. I'll remain patient in the meantime, just wanted to check with you :)

Thanked by 2MikePT pascaln
  • MasonR said: @cociu/@MikePT - any ETA for when the new years 1tb storage kvm preorders will be deployed? Just curious. Comment just said after the 5th, but I haven't seen any other posts mentioning since then. I'll remain patient in the meantime, just wanted to check with you

we have delayed due the network problems in december .. but we hope until day 15 will be all delivered also the next due date will be changed to not lost nothing. Thanks for participate.

Thanked by 2MasonR pascaln

@cybertech said:

Yep it can!

@ps20090 said:

cybertech said: when upload credits, can they be used to buy promotional deals?

Yes, I bought several of Cociu Promo deals with Credits in my account. So like 50 Euro for 3 year deal actually ended up costing me like 33 Euro. I think you can use it for almost anything except HDD/Hardware.

This deal - https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/161636/hostsolutions-ro-black-friday-presales/p1

However, suppose you added only 20 Euro, (Cociu will give you 10 Euro) your Credit Balance will be 30 Euro. You can't purchase 50 Euro deal with it (and just pay additional 20 Euro out of pocket), that's what Cociu told me last time.

In other words, your HostSolutions credit balance should be more than the Promo/Deal cost, makes sense?

MikePT said: Please open a ticket and ask to escalate to Miguel, I will sort this for you.

Will you be able to sort split payment issue like this also? Like if I have 30 Euro Credit Balance and paying 50 Euro Promo, can I split payment and just pay 20 Euro out of pocket lol?

That is fine. Do open a ticket should you need help!

@hzr said:
    cociu's english has improved wow

Skills... ๐Ÿ˜

Thanked by 2ps20090 cybertech

@cybertech said:

Yep it can!

@MasonR said:
    @cociu/@MikePT - any ETA for when the new years 1tb storage kvm preorders will be deployed? Just curious. Comment just said after the 5th, but I haven't seen any other posts mentioning since then. I'll remain patient in the meantime, just wanted to check with you :)

We did experience a few network issues which required our immediate help, specifically having Juniper network engineers in our Datacenter, so we had to focus on network.
    Besides that, @cociu is waiting for caddies to arrive to the Datacenter so we can fit the disks.

Sorry for the delay guys. We are working towards a more stable and transparent service. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanked by 2MasonR poisson
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@cociu said:

MasonR said: @cociu/@MikePT - any ETA for when the new years 1tb storage kvm preorders will be deployed? Just curious. Comment just said after the 5th, but I haven't seen any other posts mentioning since then. I'll remain patient in the meantime, just wanted to check with you

we have delayed due the network problems in december .. but we hope until day 15 will be all delivered also the next due date will be changed to not lost nothing. Thanks for participate.

Sweet! No problem at all. Well worth the wait regardless of how long it takes :)

Thanked by 1MikePT

@MasonR said:

@cociu said:

MasonR said: @cociu/@MikePT - any ETA for when the new years 1tb storage kvm preorders will be deployed? Just curious. Comment just said after the 5th, but I haven't seen any other posts mentioning since then. I'll remain patient in the meantime, just wanted to check with you

Sweet! No problem at all. Well worth the wait regardless of how long it takes :)

As much as we would like to start provisioning this week, it just wasn't possible. The wait will surely be worth mate! ๐Ÿ˜

Thanked by 3MasonR pascaln Sadcasm
  • Thanks for the clarification regarding the ETA, I too am waiting patiently and looking forward :-)

• @pascaln said:
    Thanks for the clarification regarding the ETA, I too am waiting patiently and looking forward :-)

Congrats on your third comment (and your first since April)

• @angstrom said:

@pascaln said:
    Thanks for the clarification regarding the ETA, I too am waiting patiently and looking forward :-)

Congrats on your third comment (and your first since April)

Thanks, Iโ€™ll try to keep that momentum rolling.

Thanked by 2angstrom uptime
  • Thks. I added 50 euros.

Thanked by 1Sadcasm
  • Is this still valid for today?

@cambb said:
    Is this still valid for today?

Yep.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited January 2020

Grindr? xD

Now thats exclusive stuff..

@stefeman said:
    Grindr? xD

Now thats exclusive stuff..

Yep. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

• @MikePT I just saw this post and didn't see the email in my inbox. Until midnight on Jan 15 in which time zone is the promo valid?

This discussion has been closed.