Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostsolutions.ro weird server issue
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostsolutions.ro weird server issue

I have an LXC VPS from hostsolutions's @cociu server. It was good for few months but starting few weeks ago my server is unusable.

Any commands is killed or failed to execute after few minutes. Any ssh or command that use internet data or CPU such as wget is killed.
Most if not all systemd that comes with Debian installation is failed to start.
Example:
Failed to reset devices.list on /system.slice/systemd-sysctl.service: No such file or directory

I reinstalled the server and the problem is persistent. Googling around with some of error, looks like the LXC container might be created corrupted.

Has anyone else have similar problem with @cociu OVZ LXC VPS ?

Anyone know what is the root cause and how to fix it?

All I can do now is ssh, execute one or two commands before everything is frozen.

Comments

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Hello, thank you for contacting Host Solutions Support Desk. My Name is Jord and I will be glad to help you.

No seriously have you contacted hostsolutions via ticket to ask them if there are any current problems?

Thanked by 5DP vyas11 poisson donko m4nu
  • @Jord said:
    Hello, thank you for contacting Host Solutions Support Desk. My Name is Jord and I will be glad to help you.

No seriously have you contacted hostsolutions via ticket to ask them if there are any current problems?

Of course I created ticket before posting here

• I don't think that @cociu has offered LXC VPSes for quite a while, so probably not many people here will (still) have one.

Anyway, probably only @cociu can help in this situation.

• On past year, yes cociu had LXC boxes but he already admitted that had caused huge problems.
    Even I brought one of those lxc storage boxes that time and since I faced some disk issues and high loads, cociu had refunded the amount that I had paid.

Even cociu stepped out from LXC due to numerous issues, I believe he had abandoned that project.

Anyway better ask our friend for better clarification @cociu .

And as my friends said so. Pls raise ticket on their site and wait for at least a day man !.

Don't be a spoiled brat 😜 and have some patiency, bcz the amount you had paid is not huge some !..

And alias welcome to LET.

• VPS works ok now. I guessed the node load was very high

• FYI hostsolutions.ro number one provider of server in Kazakhstan Romania.

• @dahartigan said:
    FYI hostsolutions.ro number one provider of server in Kazakhstan Romania.

Source?

• @ben47955 said:

@dahartigan said:
    FYI hostsolutions.ro number one provider of server in Kazakhstan Romania.

Source?

All other providers are run by little girls.

Thanked by 1dahartigan