Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    Dedicated Server Request | EU | 45 EUR /Month
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    Dedicated Server Request | EU | 45 EUR /Month

    Hey Providers,

    I'm in a need of a server as follows -

    CPU with PassMark of 10K+
    32 GB ECC RAM
    128 GB+ Fast SSD
    

    Budget: 45 EUR /Month

    Please let me know what can you offer.

    Thanks.

    Comments

    • Hetzner , OVH

      Reach me at manishpant.com . Discord Id: Manish#6403

    • @ManishPant said:
      Hetzner , OVH

      nah, I don't want to go with them ... no specific reason and also using them already ... this time just want to try something new and different ..

    • JordJord Moderator, Provider

      Probably going to need to up your budget a little bit if you don't want to use OVH/Hetzner.

      @Clouvider had some deals on for Xmas in AMS or DE. Not sure if he can do anything for you now though.

      Thanked by 1Clouvider

      BaseServ Ltd - UK Shared DirectAdmin Hosting | Litespeed + Cloudlinux + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
      BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001: 2013

    • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

      @Jord said:

      @Clouvider had some deals on for Xmas in AMS or DE. Not sure if he can do anything for you now though.

      Thanks for the mention!

      @wa44io4 if you can raise your budget a little, we have a few sale servers still in stock.

      Thanked by 1Jord

      Clouvider Limited - Leading EU Provider || Dedicated Server Sale - True HA Cloud VPS - Help Australia with our Latest LET Offer

      Cloud Web Hosting | SSD & SAS HA VPS on OnApp | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

    • spectraipspectraip Member, Provider

      @wa44io4 said:
      Hey Providers,

      I'm in a need of a server as follows -

      CPU with PassMark of 10K+
      32 GB ECC RAM
      128 GB+ Fast SSD
      

      Budget: 45 EUR /Month

      Please let me know what can you offer.

      Thanks.

      We can offer in Amsterdam:

      Intel Xeon E3-1230 v5 CPU (4C/8T 3.4 GHz)
      32 GB DDR4 RAM
      480 GB SSD storage
      1 IPv4 address
      1 Gbit network uplink
      25 TB monthly bandwidth
      One time Setup Fee € 0.00
      Recurring (Monthly) € 45.00

      Please send me a PM if interested.

    • wa44io4wa44io4 Member
      edited January 6

      @Clouvider said:
      @wa44io4 if you can raise your budget a little, we have a few sale servers still in stock.

      thanks a lot ... your service quality is of a different level no doubt but with you it's almost 65 EUR /Month which is not what I'm looking to spend right now. Sorry.

      Thanked by 1Clouvider
    • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

      @wa44io4 said:

      thanks a lot ... your service quality is of a different level no doubt but with you it's almost 65 EUR /Month which is what I'm looking to spend right now. Sorry.

      Understood, if we can help in the future please do let us know!

      Clouvider Limited - Leading EU Provider || Dedicated Server Sale - True HA Cloud VPS - Help Australia with our Latest LET Offer

      Cloud Web Hosting | SSD & SAS HA VPS on OnApp | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

    • CConnerCConner Member, Provider
      edited January 6

      @wa44io4 said:

      @ManishPant said:
      Hetzner , OVH

      nah, I don't want to go with them ... no specific reason and also using them already ... this time just want to try something new and different ..

      I mean, if those options do the job you're requiring them to do, then why not use them again? Especially since you're on an extremely tight budget.

    • CConner said: I mean, if those options do the job you're requiring them to do, then why not use them again? Especially since you're on an extremely tight budget.

      You're not wrong ... You can call this Provider Hunting :wink:

    • XiNiXXiNiX Member, Provider

      We can provide these specs in NL and Germany. Here

      XiNiX™ InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. : Virtual & Dedicated Servers in US / EU & India
      Our Very Limited Shared / VPS / Cloud & Dedicated , Promotional Offers > [ Special Offers ]

    • @XiNiX said:
      We can provide these specs in NL and Germany. Here

      So, you didn't even try to match any of my requirements and trying to sell (resell) the very same thing that I'm trying not to buy.

      Excellent ... but no, Thanks.

    Sign In or Register to comment.