Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Dedicated server reseller program
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Dedicated server reseller program

mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

Hi
I want to resell dedicated server for 50-60$. Looking for provider that offers good reseller program
Best regards

Comments

• Umm.. Rent the servers and resell them?

Typically the end user Will be people who don't want to/won't pass through the ID verification. You will also have to deal with all client abuse queries and provide something that makes it worthwhile for the extra money.

At 50-60$ you'll only be making money off hetzner for the most part, unless your going to try and resell arm/atom.

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
  • Reliablesite have a reseller program,
    Also tailormadeservers. You should check it.

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
  • king8654king8654 Member
    edited January 2020

Tailormade won't fit into your 50-60$ budget, but reliable site has some 3770/4770, 1230~ for $50ish.

Prob make a few bucks per server, but once again have to offer something that makes it worthwhile instead of going directly through them.

Also going to need your own whmcs license to use alongside their free module and subsequent manual approval of orders. After approval, you purchase the server under your reseller panel at discount and transfer to the clients account.

Actually looks like a pretty nice program, but Seems like you will be providing any server customer support for your clients as its whitelabeled and unmanaged.

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

mustafamw3 said: I want to resell dedicated server for 50-60$

What specifications are you looking for within that budget?

• mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

@Clouvider said:
    What specifications are you looking for within that budget?

Intel xeon E or E3 servers with ddr4 8-16gb ram . I can increase the budget to 70$-80$

• We can always help!

We have E3-1240v5 16GB DDR4 with either 1TB HDD or 256GB SSD from just $45/month :)

• painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited January 2020

I think you will be better off getting a dedicated server, and making a guarantee that you're only selling 4 to 8 slices.

• You can checkout Hostsailor's Reseller Program https://hostsailor.com/reseller-program/ or also connect with their team over chat support and [email protected] for more information

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@mustafamw3 said:
    Intel xeon E or E3 servers with ddr4 8-16gb ram . I can increase the budget to 70$-80$

https://www.clouvider.co.uk/dedicated-servers-sale/

• mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

@StockServers said:
    We can always help!

We have E3-1240v5 16GB DDR4 with either 1TB HDD or 256GB SSD from just $45/month :)

Great
    Do you provide API?

• @mustafamw3 said:

@StockServers said:
    We can always help!

Great
    Do you provide API?

Not just yet but very soon :D

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

QuickPacket has many companies that resell our services. Happy to help - feel free to PM me to discuss further.

• Most providers will offer this to you, even if they don't advertise it. Is there a particular one you like? If so, I'd reach out direct and see if they can offer you a reseller program.

• serverofferserveroffer Member, Patron Provider

Lot of different server configs available for such budget. Let us know if you need any

• Take a look at Kimsufi or SoYouStart.