Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MyW - celebrating 4 years! 75% off, Shared/Reseller Hosting, DirectAdmin
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MyW - celebrating 4 years! 75% off, Shared/Reseller Hosting, DirectAdmin

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Hello guys!

WNDP - WebNegócio Lda. (VAT PT513782540) is celebrating today 4 years of existence.
It hasn't been a smooth ride - the beginning was tough, took us quite some time to establish in the market, gain traction and recognition.
Today, we're here to celebrate this by providing you awesome deals. Let's have some fun!

What do we offer?

SSD Arrays
DDoS Protection in all our locations
DirectAdmin
MailChannels for Outbound Delivery
LiteSpeed
LSCache
Let’s Encrypt
CloudLinux
Softaculous
Python, NodeJS

Worried about migrations? No worries, we will migrate your account(s) for our servers.
cPanel to DirectAdmin, or DirectAdmin to DirectAdmin. We got you covered.

Servers location and specifications:

Falkenstein, Germany, EU (Hetzner)
Server specifications:
E3 1246 v3
32GB RAM
4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Los Angeles, USA (Reliablesite)
E3 1240v6
32GB RAM
4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Shared Hosting plans:

Basic
25GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
12,50€ plus VAT if applicable ORDER NOW
Coupon: 4YEARS - Annually paid

Entry
50GB SSD
Unmetered Domains
Unlimited Accounts
25€ plus VAT ORDER NOW

Reseller Hosting plans:

Entry
50GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Accounts
25€ plus VAT if applicable ORDER NOW

Entry
100GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Accounts
50€ plus VAT if applicable ORDER NOW

CloudLinux limits:

200% CPU
2GB RAM
4096 IOPs
10MB/s Disk
50 Entry Processes
200 Processes

Thanked by 2Ympker mtsbatalha

Comments

• Congratulations on the anniversary, @MikePT :)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

MS said:
    Congratulations on the anniversary, @MikePT :)

Thanks mate!!! :D

Thanked by 1_MS_
  • happy x mas.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • CoreyCorey Member
    edited January 2020

@MikePT said:
    Hello guys!

WNDP - WebNegócio Lda. (VAT PT513782540) is celebrating today 4 years of existence.
    It hasn't been a smooth ride - the beginning was tough, took us quite some time to establish in the market, gain traction and recognition.
    Today, we're here to celebrate this by providing you awesome deals. Let's have some fun!

What do we offer?

SSD Arrays
    DDoS Protection in all our locations
    DirectAdmin
    MailChannels for Outbound Delivery
    LiteSpeed
    LSCache
    Let’s Encrypt
    CloudLinux
    Softaculous
    Python, NodeJS

Worried about migrations? No worries, we will migrate your account(s) for our servers.
    cPanel to DirectAdmin, or DirectAdmin to DirectAdmin. We got you covered.

Servers location and specifications:

Falkenstein, Germany, EU (Hetzner)
    Server specifications:
    E3 1246 v3
    32GB RAM
    4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
    DDoS Protection

Los Angeles, USA (Reliablesite)
    E3 1240v6
    32GB RAM
    4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
    DDoS Protection

Wait what? How have you been around for 4 years? Aren't you the guy that closed several other businesses for various reasons? Claimed you were exiting the market? Looks like @jar purged all my posts on the other forum about the other company you closed so I can't find the thread, but I did find this ->

https://i.imgur.com/E7OwQ1Z.png

edited January 2020

@cociu said:
    happy x mas.

Happy Birthday you mean cabron?

Corey said: Wait what? How have you been around for 4 years? Aren't you the guy that closed several other businesses for various reasons? Claimed you were exiting the market? Looks like @jar purged all my posts on the other forum about the other company you closed so I can't find the thread, but I did find this ->

https://i.imgur.com/E7OwQ1Z.png

Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. The company was NOT closed.
    You may lose a battle, but you can't lose a war.

Reported as you clearly want to flame in my anniversary thread. Drama isn't welcome here.

P.S: IRoute was given. FiberFy didn't have clients. MXRoute.io was sold to MailChannels.

WNDP - WebNegócio Lda. is the parent company that never closed.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited January 2020

Since I am in that mood, if there are doubts about @MikePT 's business(es) , then every large corporation should be doubted even more.

Example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler

Look at the ownership, partnerships, number of entities, investments, sales, closures, new launches, bankruptcies, crises....in less than 100 years.

My business is nowhere this big / old / dotted with colourful history, but we have closed two entities and are transferring assets from a third to a fourth - all in a span of five years. As the business need(s) or model(s) or market(s) change, so may the purpose of existance of a legal entity.

At 4 years, WNDP - WebNegócio Lda is still a puppy. Waiting to grow into a big dog.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@vyas11 said:
    Since I am in that mood, if there are doubts about @MikePT 's business(es) , then every large corporation should be doubted even more.

Example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler

Look at the ownership, partnerships, number of entities, investments, sales, closures, new launches, bankruptcies, crises....in less than 100 years.

My business is nowhere this big / old / dotted with colourful history, but we have closed two entities and are transferring assets from a third to a fourth - all in a span of five years. As the business need(s) or model(s) or market(s) change, so may the purpose of existance of a legal entity.

At 4 years, WNDP - WebNegócio Lda is still a puppy. Waiting to grow into a big dog.

Lets hope so. Hence why I mentioned it wasnt a smooth ride. It takes time, but at least we are pretty stable albeit small.

Thank you for your words mate, I appreciate.

Giving up is easier than fighting.

❤️

Thanked by 1vyas11