Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Winter Deal - KVM SSD VPS 35% for monthly or 9.95EUR per YEAR(72% Off) - US & EU locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Winter Deal - KVM SSD VPS 35% for monthly or 9.95EUR per YEAR(72% Off) - US & EU locations

virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider
edited December 2019 in Offers

We are Virtono.com and sell both Managed(shared and dedicated ) and Unmanaged( Cloud VPS, Windows VPS and dedicated) cloud hosting services.

Below you will find our offers to LET users. The prices are in Euros, so here is today's exchange rate: 1 Euro equals 1.11 US dollars.

---- Best Winter VPS Deal ----

Cloud XS - €35.40-> €14.95/Year -> €9.95/ Year using coupon code: 995XMASSXS

ORDER NOW!

------- Xmass Special Offer ----------

Use 35XMASS19 coupon at checkout and receive 35% lifetime discount. This coupon is available for ALL Cloud VPS & Windows VPS from Virtono website, not just for the offers posted here! It applies for monthly, quarterly and semi-annual billing cycles. The yearly billing cycles are already insanely discounted.

--------------------------------

KVM Virtualization - Cloud VPS

CLOUD VPS XS - €1.9/month with coupon code "35XMASS19"
Disk - 15GB SSD

Processor: 1 Core

Memory: 512MB

Connection: 1Gbps

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Address

1TB Bandwidth

Order Cloud VPS XS

CLOUD VPS S - €2.56/month with coupon code "35XMASS19"

Disk - 25GB SSD

Processor: 1 vCpu

Memory: 1GB RAM

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Address

Traffic: 2TB @ 1gbps

Insane 50% discount on yearly payment: €23.70/Year

Order Cloud VPS S

Since our founding in 2014, we happily served thousand of clients from all over the world and we continually searched new ways to deliver on our mission: High Quality at Fair Prices. We are now very proud that we discovered and adjusted the right combination of qualitative and affordable web hosting solutions.

We built our team around colleagues with valuable experience in web hosting, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, and customer support. Our management has over 15 years of executive experience in Romanian's top telecom companies.

We operate 6 Cloud Locations: Bucharest, RO - Manchester, UK - The Hague, NL - Frankfurt, DE - Miami(FL), US & Dallas(TX), US. However, we will provide the current plans in the offer only in 5 of them, the NL location is already Out of Stock:

Europe

Bucharest, RO

Download test: wget http://85.204.49.17/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 85.204.49.17 - IPv6: 2A04:9DC0:00C1:0007:0000:0000:0011:69a4

Frankfurt, DE

Download test: wget http://77.81.109.10/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 77.81.109.10 - IPv6: 2001:0ac8:0020:0003:0000:0000:04c8:3383

Manchester, UK

Download test: wget http://77.81.107.11/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping - IPv4: 77.81.107.11 - IPv6: 2001:0ac8:0021:0008:0000:0000:008c:ca5e

USA

Miami-Fl, US

Download test: wget http://93.119.178.31/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 93.119.178.31 - IPv6: 2001:550:1d05:30::51:44e1

Dallas-TX, US

Download test: wget http://45.148.9.9/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 45.148.9.9 - IPv6: Not Ready Yet

We have a new website and a new cloud platform. Top features for our new Cloud infrastructure includes:

1. Raid protected SSD storage( & clustered filesystem)
  2. Fast Network - Each node is connected to multiple 10Gb networks
  3. Internal IPs - your VPS can now "talk" with another VPS or virtual machine from the same datacenter through a private network.
  4. SSH Keys - are installed with just a few clicks from our cloud panel.
  5. Instant Activation - Your virtual server will be automatically provisioned after payment.
  6. Custom ISO - you can upload your own iso and install OS via VNC on cloud virtual machines and dedicated instances.

You can manage, get multiple IP addresses, setup rDNS or upgrade your server directly from the client area.

The payment methods are: PayPal, online Credit Card, Skrill, Bitcoin & Altcoins (CoinGate), Bank Wire Transfer, AliPay.

Thanked by 1bdl

Comments

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited December 2019

Website pages are currently not loading, for me - blank screen.
    EDIT: Working fine now.

• No errors for me.

Thanked by 1virtono
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Works here as well.

Thanked by 1virtono
  • virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

@AlwaysSkint said:
    Website pages are currently not loading, for me - blank screen.
    EDIT: Working fine now.

I'm glad it's working for you as well.

Thanks!

• No internal DirectAdmin lics?

@niceboy said:
    No internal DirectAdmin lics?

We don't offer licenses. You can setup DirectAdmin on our servers without issue, but you need to get the license from somewhere else at the moment, like https://www.directadmin.com/pricing.php

• I'm still waiting for a refund, no support response

@nadal28 said:
    I'm still waiting for a refund, no support response

Can you please PM with your email address, so I can check with my colleagues the status of your request?

@nadal28 said:

Was your issue solved?

• Cloud vps xs not working with coupon code? No items qualify? What is that?

@Merlincool said:
    Cloud vps xs not working with coupon code? No items qualify? What is that?

The coupons are working, we had many sales during the last hours.

The coupon 995XMASSXS works for Cloud XS ANNUAL billing cycle, and the coupon 35XMASS19 works for all Cloud VPS plans for all billing cycles except annual.

• I have signed up for liteserver.nl

• I bought it last year for 6.82 euros. This year, the renewal fee has become 19.5. Can I renew it at the original price?

• @virtono said:

@nadal28 said:

Was your issue solved?

yes sir, thanks

• I have to say that it's the best price i've found on a vps. But the hardware is terrible; faulty hard disks make me format the whole VPs every couple of weeks.
    Not recommended if you are planning to host some serious stuff.

• @borekon said:
    I have to say that it's the best price i've found on a vps. But the hardware is terrible; faulty hard disks make me format the whole VPs every couple of weeks.

Did you send a ticket to @virtono? This being your first comment I am skeptical of the claims.

Thanked by 2tetech virtono
    No reply to the service order

• @borekon said:
    I have to say that it's the best price i've found on a vps. But the hardware is terrible; faulty hard disks make me format the whole VPs every couple of weeks.

I actually have two of these servers for over a year. As for faulty hardware, no. If you had said old hardware I would have agreed with you but it’s fully functional.

Thanked by 1virtono

@juhuaxin said:
    No reply to the service order

After you order a service it's automatically provisioned. Can you please be more specific with your issue? Even better, you should open a ticket, my colleagues will help you!

@borekon said:

Please open a ticket from the client area with details about your issue and my colleagues will surely help.

• @juhuaxin said:
    I bought it last year for 6.82 euros. This year, the renewal fee has become 19.5. Can I renew it at the original price?

Is the price not saved for the next year?

• @Extes said:

@juhuaxin said:
    I bought it last year for 6.82 euros. This year, the renewal fee has become 19.5. Can I renew it at the original price?

Congrats on your first comment

@juhuaxin said:

You got a different offer a year ago, with 65% discount on the first payment.

For this offer, the price is recurring.

@Extes said:

@juhuaxin said:

He got a different offer a year ago, with 65% discount on the first payment.

For this offer, the price is recurring. The price is set in stone al 9.95euros/year.

• Does this VPS come with private internal IP?

@Luke007 said:
    Does this VPS come with private internal IP?

Yes, if your vps is not provisioned with one, you can create a ticket and we will add one for you.

• Is anyone using Virtono as the VPN/proxy in the UK getting "Our website is not available from your location" type of messages?

• @rchurch said:
    Is anyone using Virtono as the VPN/proxy in the UK getting "Our website is not available from your location" type of messages?

You could maybe give some specific examples? I do use a proxy on a Manchester node, but purely as a backup for some specific sites that have issues via other routes.

I think the IP range in use there has been re-purposed from a previous Geo-IP location, certainly searches through there seem not to be UK focused and the BBC iPlayer thinks it's outside the UK. So I wouldn't be surprised to trip over other Geo-IP or blacklist related checks.