Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ just $0.01/mo ★ shared hosting ★ IPv4+IPv6 ★ 15-days FREE ★ Directadmin panel ★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ just $0.01/mo ★ shared hosting ★ IPv4+IPv6 ★ 15-days FREE ★ Directadmin panel ★

antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

JustHost.ru offer quality Shared hosting service since 2009 year. We offer best Shared hosting service on SSD. Flexible configuration of SSD space. UNLIMITED bandwidth per account. AliPay and UnionPay accepted. Crypto-coins (BTC BCH LTC) accepted.

UNLIMITED disk space. There is no limit on the disk, pay per megabyte. Charges is performed daily for 0.01 RUB (0,00015 USD) per 1 MB of actually occupied space.

• UNLIMITED ssd space
  • IPv4 + IPv6
  • 15-days FREE
  • UNMETERED 100 Mbit bandwidth
  • 20% OFF with yearly plan.

We offer:

Economy shared hosting plan:

• 4 cores
  • 4096 RAM
  • Unmetered ssd (0,00015 USD per 1 MB / day)
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 50Mbps bandwidth
  • Litespeed, cloudlinux, memcached, opcache
  • Directadmin

0.30 RUB (less than $0.01) / month

Order now

We accept payments:

• VISA/Mastercard/AMEX/JCB
  • PayPal
  • AliPay
  • UnionPay
  • Crypto-coins (BTC/BCH/LTC/ETH and others)
  • WebMoney
  • and many others.

Shared hosting located at DataLine (Moscow, Tier III, https://lg.justhost.ru) location.

https://justhost.ru/hosting/thrifty-plan/
English/Chinese/German/Russian support available.

Thanked by 1timelapse

Comments

• Do you have an english version of the website

• shillshockedshillshocked Member
    edited January 2020

Hmmm....

• Has Softaculous?

• antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

@niche said:
    Do you have an english version of the website

We have translator at the top of our site.

@timelapse said:
    Has Softaculous?

Please explain.

• So basically 1.53usd per gigabyte xD. That's either a hella expensive vpn with any standard linux os or a really cheap one with a custom kernel that probably gets deleted when they start loosing money on ip costs lol

Thanked by 1shillshocked
  • @james50a said:
    So basically 1.53usd per gigabyte xD. That's either a hella expensive vpn with any standard linux os or a really cheap one with a custom kernel that probably gets deleted when they start loosing money on ip costs lol

Its shared hosting so couple hundred panels per server and money is being made

@james50a said:
    So basically 1.53usd per gigabyte xD. That's either a hella expensive vpn with any standard linux os or a really cheap one with a custom kernel that probably gets deleted when they start loosing money on ip costs lol

This Econom tarrif is cheap and good for users with small files sizes, for more we have Optimal tarrif 60 RUB/mo (1.15 USD) for 10 GBytes and VPS from 87 RUB/mo (1.4 USD)

• this is super cheap I don't think so its real no one can provide for 0.01$

@faizan190 said:
    this is super cheap I don't think so its real no one can provide for 0.01$

15 days for free - you can test it by pushing one button
    https://justhost.ru/hosting/thrifty-plan/

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited January 2020

@faizan190 neglect to mention hostinger,godaddy,stale baked hosting,bluehost?

I am disappoint.

Maybe @PieHasBeenEaten I dunno

Seriously though ... if I remember correctly - I believe @Neoon would be able to confirm these guys are indeed legit?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@uptime said:
    Seriously though ... if I remember correctly - I believe @Neoon would be able to confirm these guys are indeed legit?

What?

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited January 2020

Hello @Neoon - I mean to say that you've tried a few hosts including justhost and may be able to comment on relative quality.

Was this one more-or-less okay in your experience?

(Though I suppose you are generally looking at dedis and vps rather than shared hosting)

• hzrhzr Member

uptime said: @faizan190 neglect to mention hostinger,godaddy,stale baked hosting,bluehost?

This is the part where he doesn't read the fact that disk is billed per-MB on the $0.01 plan.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@uptime said:
    Hello @Neoon - I mean to say that you've tried a few hosts including justhost and may be able to comment on relative quality.

(Though I suppose you are generally looking at dedis and vps rather than shared hosting)

Well, I got a refund and 1 year free of service.
    It went very well, 10/10 do not recommend.

Thanked by 1uptime
    edited January 2020

@Neoon said:

@uptime said:

@Neoon said:

@uptime said:

So how do you can not recommended shared hosting what you not tested?)

And about vps refund and 1 year free service is it not so good? 😊

• I am using this offer since two months. But now I want to shift to monthly plan please assist me how to change to monthly plan

@rajsinhahyd said:
    I am using this offer since two months. But now I want to shift to monthly plan please assist me how to change to monthly plan

Hello, please write to our online chat or to [email protected] and plan will be changed.