Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best solution for small company
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best solution for small company

guy,

Im sorry but for new yeat i want increase productivity.

Actually i use perfex crm to manage client and project. And i really like it but is limited.

In my company we have 5 product and everyone has different site, helpdesk and livechat.

Client can buy all of these or some product.

So actually my process is:
The major request is taylor made and use perfex crm
About the other 4 product i use woocommerce (invoice it s a mess)
I discover freshdesk and im fall in love but plan estate it s too expensive! Every year more of 600€! I like about widget and different kb

What i want​

• license generator​
  • different kb​
  • client can order easy​
  • project management tool​
  • invoice​
  • support ticket​
  • quotation and crm​

Now i found 3 different solution but i dont know decide!​

Please help me!​
  1. Whmcs and i buy module about project management and multi kb​
  2. Stay in perfex and develop custom module to sync woo​
  3. I stay like now​

I want to give an image Of my company professional and organized.​

If you know other solution please tell me!

Comments

• Whmcs + project management addon

Thanked by 1MatthewLeigh
  • try odoo, it's open source - https://github.com/odoo/odoo

• Pick up one of our VPS's from the current promo, get your blesta license, enjoy your life ;).

• blesta it's a problem because isnt in italian! that's why

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@chiccorosso said:
    blesta it's a problem because isnt in italian! that's why

It's under process you can check the status here https://translate.blesta.com/ .

• i'm translating :)

• @webclouddev said:
    Whmcs + project management addon

yes, it's the best solution for me.

@webdev said:
    try odoo, it's open source - https://github.com/odoo/odoo

it's too much expensive and I not expert of use!

@seriesn said:
    Pick up one of our VPS's from the current promo, get your blesta license, enjoy your life ;).

also blesta it's a great solution but not have italian translation. I have all client italian, it's not good.
    Also Blesta has all module i need.

• chiccorosso said: also blesta it's a great solution but not have italian translation. I have all client italian, it's not good.

Also Blesta has all module i need.

I think, in the long run, paying for translation would be cheaper vs paying for whmcs license?

• I have bought perfex crm and some woocommerce recurring payment and subscribe plugins, these are on my radar too:
    invoiceninja
    zeroBS CRM
    espocrm
    wperp

• invoiceninja I used last year self hosting solution and it was a drama! Everyupdate lost all job!

I check the other solution you suggest me! thank you @hiphiphip0

@seriesn in long run depend...because a software translation cost more or less 3000€
    yes I buy blesta lifetime license and project manager + license i recover the cost in 5 year more or less.

Thanked by 1hiphiphip0
  • is your client place orders online using woo and you have multiple channels to get orders ? a set of sites per product ? am I right ?

• You can also check out for Blesta as alternative to WHMCS.

• @shyaminayesh said:
    is your client place orders online using woo and you have multiple channels to get orders ? a set of sites per product ? am I right ?

yes different site in woo.
    About blesta hasnt project manager.

• chiccorosso said: yes different site in woo.

You have several component that involves with each of your product line that helps with invoicing, crm, ticket system, kb etc. ( if I understand correctly )

In my opinion you need some way to bridge this all together or all in one solution that handle all the things you mentioned. I'm suggesting you to go with all in one solution because it keeps things nice and tidy as long as the system works.

First you choose the solution, let's say WHMCS or Blesta and then you focus on module that can add to the system for enabling each functionality you need. I strongly disagree with maintaining separate set of applications/instances for each product line because this will create a big mess in the long run.

• Hello @shyaminayesh ,

actually i have different woo because are also business site to show how to work every software. This software can work together or not.

But need one site where I met all client and manage subscription, invoice, kb etc...

Infact i'm using PerfexCRM it's very good CRM has all this features but missing "shop" part.

I visiting Codecanyon and I found a module who sync order and user on perfex and I buy!
    I create a "private" shop with all my service and software and only who is logged in my CRM can see it.

I really like it!

Also it's very cheap solution on my server and after 2 year I use I loved it!

WHMCS it's my second solution but at moment I haven't budget also not full satisfied because project manager it's too much basic.
    I eshimated every year more or less 1300€ perfexcrm cost me in worst case 200€

About Perfex it's all in my native language (italian) and I see client use very easily.
    To make perfect really perfex need a multi kb at moment not exist this solution but developer is very active!

Thanks all for your help and support

• chiccorosso said: blesta it's a problem because isnt in italian! that's why

WHMCS. End of the story. It has everything you need and costs just 17 euro / month.

The italian translation of WHMCS is a bit terrible but you can easily update language strings. Alternatively you can buy translations that are ready for use.

In case you need electronic invoicing keep in mind that none of the software mentioned in this thread can help you right out of the box. You'll need to extend them purchasing additional plugins/modules.

• Hello Katamaze, I know you sell italian translation. Also is partial too.

How we conclude this topic is perfex forever :D