Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Plex Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Plex Server

Hi,

I need a good PLEX server, SSD 100GB (storage not needed).

Comments

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Share more details to like Budget , Location needed and others ?

• @ManishPant said:

location US, bandwidth at last 40TB, RAM 4 to 8 GB, CPU 4 to 8 core, SSD 100GB

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@ennkh checkout buyvm @Francisco

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @ennkh said:

@ManishPant said:

So your budget is like $20-25$ month? Going to want dedicated cores if your doing any transcoding. Better off getting something from hetzner auctions for plex server, going to also want more storage unless your rcloning unlimited gsuite.

Are you planning on also running sonarr,radarr, etc? Wouldn't trust those on fair share cpu policies

• @king8654 said:

@ennkh said:

@ManishPant said:

So your budget is like $20-25$ month? Going to want dedicated cores if your doing any transcoding. Better off getting something from hetzner auctions for plex server, going to also want more storage unless your rcloning unlimited gsuite.

Are you planning on also running sonarr,radarr, etc? Wouldn't trust those on fair share cpu policies

Thank, I'm looking for US location..

• @king8654 said:

@ennkh said:

@ManishPant said:

can I run torrent client like transmission to download movies.

hetzner is DCMA ignore??

thanks

• @ennkh said:

@king8654 said:

@ennkh said:

@ManishPant said:

hetzner is DCMA ignore??

thanks

Hetzner doesn't ignore DMCAs, if you want to use the hetzner server to download torrents I would recommend to purchase a NordVPN subscription (or any other provider that offers SOCKS5) and configure your torrent client to use a proxy.

• @Jake4 said:

@ennkh said:

@king8654 said:

@ennkh said:

@ManishPant said:

hetzner is DCMA ignore??

thanks

Hetzner doesn't ignore DMCAs, if you want to use the hetzner server to download torrents I would recommend to purchase a NordVPN subscription (or any other provider that offers SOCKS5) and configure your torrent client to use a proxy.

I have no problem with private trackers and ocassional public tracker downloads with hetzner.

• @Jake4 said:

@ennkh said:

@king8654 said:

@ennkh said:

@ManishPant said:

hetzner is DCMA ignore??

thanks

They don't ignore dmca at all, just stick to good private trackers and you'll be fine. Personally prefer usenet for cloudbox, but to each their own. No need for vpn in any case with dedicated though

• @king8654 said:

@Jake4 said:

@ennkh said:

@king8654 said:

@ennkh said:

@ManishPant said:

hetzner is DCMA ignore??

thanks

They don't ignore dmca at all, just stick to good private trackers and you'll be fine. Personally prefer usenet for cloudbox, but to each their own. No need for vpn in any case with dedicated though

thanks

so it's safe using usenet client??