Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolusVM Separate Reseller Client Area
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolusVM Separate Reseller Client Area

billywbillyw Member, Host Rep

Hey guys,

I have been searching relentlessly to find out if my Reseller Clients can have their own login and control panel separate from my clients. Rebranding would be nice for my resellers, if possible. Can someone please point my in the right direction, as I want to be able to offer Whitelable VPS Reseller Client Areas.
Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Billy

Comments

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2019

Its definitely possible in Virtualizor from scratch. ( They havea free module )

For solusvm, may be this can help :

https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/1566

• billywbillyw Member, Host Rep

Hey,

Yah, I just got that Module to help automate things more smoothly :) I'm just hoping that there is a solution to offer Whitelable and keep my clients and resellers clients separate. I really don't want to have to result to the Default Template for my clients. I read that it is possible by using another IP's, but couldn't find out how it's done. SolusVM is no help, as usual, just the run around.

Billy

• MetahumanMetahuman Member
    edited January 2020

For Virtualizor, you'd have to modify the theme and create a separate master node with that theme for each reseller. (If you want them to manage their clients) They can then change to their logos, etc.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

Just don't put your logo or company copyright link into your solusvm client panel.
    Then ask clients to create a subdomain on their control panel and then create A records..

The panel url will redirect to your clients subdomain.
    It may work like whitelable

• Can definitely be done with SolusVM, I'm 99% sure that @anyNode are using that same system. You can assign a user (reseller) with resources and give them a white labeled panel to use to create their servers and customers, and the reseller's customers access that same white labeled panel.

@ViridWeb said:
    Just don't put your logo or company copyright link into your solusvm client panel.
    Then ask clients to create a subdomain on their control panel and then create A records..

The panel url will redirect to your clients subdomain.
    It may work like whitelable

@dahartigan said:
    Can definitely be done with SolusVM, I'm 99% sure that @anyNode are using that same system. You can assign a user (reseller) with resources and give them a white labeled panel to use to create their servers and customers, and the reseller's customers access that same white labeled panel.

That's what I have decided to do. I just made the SolusVM Panel Whitelable, just took out the SolusVM Copyright.(Which I checked and is fine). My clients and theirs will have to use the same Control Panel for now. I can add the Resellers Sub-domain that has an A Record for the Control Panel IP to the SSL Cert, so they can have https://whatever.domain.com. After all the work and configuring of SolusVM, I want to keep it, even though Virtualizor looks good.

• That's a pretty slick feature for Solus! I'll have to check that out, don't do much on the reseller side, but would still open some doors.

@XiNiX said:
    Its definitely possible in Virtualizor from scratch. ( They havea free module )

For solusvm, may be this can help :

https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/1566

I have decided that I am going to migrate to Virtualizor, as I can give my Resellers Better Features and they can Brand their Client CP. Not to mention that since I have a 10Gbps NIC, I can separate 1Gbps resellers and 10Gbps Resellers.