Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blesta italian translator
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Blesta italian translator

hello,

someone is interested to complete blesta translation in italian?

Comments

• I guess the Blesta team would be interested in that: https://translate.blesta.com/

• chiccorossochiccorosso Member
    edited December 2019

I work there and translate im looking for new translator interest to translate blesta in italian and help!

• RobotexRobotex Member
    edited December 2019

mamma mia

• ...here we go again?

• @armandorg did a project recently with Various translators. Maybe he can refer someone?

• What does it pay for a standard A4 page amount of text?

Will the text be provided in a format so that non-tech. savvy translators can do it (ie. just get pages of text and terms to translate)?

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2019

@seriesn said:
    @armandorg did a project recently with Various translators. Maybe he can refer someone?

I have many.. and i have none. My skype is flooded lately i don't even remember who is who and whom did i hire for translation. If it's urgent i might take a look.

P.S: Besides LET, i also recommend reddit to hire translators. Just go to subreddit /forhire/ and post a job there.

• did you think is best pay some one and traslate? it's big software and it's expensive. Also italian market is big. Maybe it's more interest to Blesta transalte it.