Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 125
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• @FAT32 said:
    @wfjoyce @supereric Don't get me started.

No one force you to use their services. Find me one, just one provider that has been in business longer than VirMach, has better uptime than VirMach, yet provide cheaper services than their crazy BF deal (less than $5/yr with similar specs). Look at how all the shitty summer hosts that deadpooled.

别再丢人现眼了,爱用就用,没人逼你用。真香定律知道吗?嘴上说不要但心里却很诚实,还不是因为便宜购买了,有种你就不买不看不吵啊。找给我一家比 VirMach 更长久更稳定且更便宜的公司再和我说吧。没有几家公司可以提供5刀年付的小鸡。记得以前的四大金刚吗?到最后不是只剩 VirMach?

OK, are you speaking officially on behalf of the VIRMACH?
    狗儿放心,不需要你提醒,我早晚也会下车。

• @FAT32 said:

No one force you to use their services. Find me one, just one provider that has been in business longer than VirMach, has better uptime than VirMach, yet provide cheaper services than their crazy BF deal (less than $5/yr with similar specs). Look at how all the shitty summer hosts that deadpooled.

别再丢人现眼了,爱用就用,没人逼你用。真香定律知道吗?嘴上说不要但心里却很诚实,还不是因为便宜购买了,有种你就不买不看不吵啊。找给我一家比 VirMach 更长久更稳定且更便宜的公司再和我说吧。没有几家公司可以提供5刀年付的小鸡。记得以前的四大金刚吗?到最后不是只剩 VirMach?

Actually I thought you must be a great man.In fact,you are a fake dalao and just a fucking small business man.PISSED ME OFF.I will never use anything about FAT32.You really made me disgusted.

Why not go to Hostloc to show off your GREAT English and Chinese?
    It must be a fun thing.

• @exiust said:

@wfjoyce said:

VirMach said: Anyone who would be hurt if we stopped accepting PayPal from China?

80% of the customers are from China, so 80% of the refunds also come from China. Isn't that a normal figure? For those who discriminate against Chinese customers, VIR will soon be abandoned by Chinese customers. And your CPU restrictions, IO restrictions, should be limited by the use of technology by service providers, why should be transferred to customer responsibility?

How do you figure that 80% of customers are from China...? Let alone 80% of revenue.Visits by bots arent customers.

As for restrictions, simply don't abuse. I rather I can go 100% some of the time instead of 10% all of the time. Why do you feel privileged?

He is a bot. That's why he can't even figure out what that traffic chart means.

There are rumors that some Chinese people has already developed a automated boycotting program called Hostlocdotcom. All you need is create an object in that program, then the program will send countless bots to LET to boycott the targeted hosting provider.

Those bots can't read, can't think and doesn't give a shit about what you say to them. All they do is stick to the script and boycotting the hosting provider they are programed to.

Thanked by 2imok exiust
  • imokimok Member
    edited December 2019

Thanked by 1alilet
  • CrelingCreling Member
    edited December 2019

Kiwi83 said: He is a bot. That's why he can't even figure out what that traffic chart means.

There are rumors that some Chinese people has already developed a automated boycotting program called Hostlocdotcom. All you need is create an object in that program, then the program will send countless bots to LET to boycott the targeted hosting provider.

Those bots can't read, can't think and doesn't give a shit about what you say to them. All they do is stick to the script and boycotting the hosting provider they are programed to.

a boring joke.

• 既要做婊子,又要立牌坊.

Making money from being a whore, yet still expect a monument of chastity.

• Since we should seek advice, we should go to the largest community in China, not let. Since we discriminate against Chinese users, we should completely ban Chinese users from buying.

• CrelingCreling Member
    edited December 2019

@FAT32 said:

The English text of this passage is not identical with Chinese text , and the Chinese text contains abusive words. @FAT32 's Chinese is fluent, so I have reason to believe that this is intentional. This is an inappropriate behavior for a moderator and will intensify contradictions. I am waiting for an explanation.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited December 2019

@mc323 said:
    Since we discriminate against Chinese users, we should completely ban Chinese users from buying.

Let's not get sentimental. This is just about PayPal + Chinese payments, it's not about banning a whole country or it's citizens. PayPal is just another payment processor, and it's not like this is the only way of payment across the whole internet.

• Creling said: I am waiting for an explanation.

Maybe...

Creling said: a boring joke.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2019

@Creling said:
    The English text of this passage is not identical with Chinese text , and the Chinese text contains abusive words. FAT32 's Chinese is fluent, so I have reason to believe that this is intentional. This is an inappropriate behavior for a moderator and will intensify contradictions. I hope to get an explanation.

I apologise for the inexact translation. This is not intentional but just what comes to my mind. The exact translation is as follow:

Please don't make a fool of yourself. No one force you to use their services, you can use it if you wish. Despite you don't like VirMach, you still buy it because it is cheap. If you have the guts then don't buy or complain at all. Find me a provider that has been in business longer than VirMach, has better uptime than VirMach, yet provide cheaper services than their crazy BF deal (less than $5/yr with similar specs). Do you still remember the "4 cheap providers" (aka AlphaRacks etc)? In the end it is only left with VirMach.

• CrelingCreling Member
    edited December 2019

imok said: Maybe...

a joke is one thing, abusive words is another thing.
    @FAT32 banned @wfjoyce because of "abusive words", but why not he banned himself ?

• fartmother walks on thin eggs

• This is getting interesting...

@default said:
    This is getting interesting...

Maybe. Maybe not. I am out before the drama.

• @FAT32 said:
    Maybe. Maybe not. I am out before the drama.

Too late. A user already got banned. The seed of drama has been planted. You can't back off now.

• CrelingCreling Member
    edited December 2019

FAT32 said: I apologise for the inexact translation. This is not intentional but just what comes to my mind. The exact translation is as follow:

Please don't make a fool of yourself. No one force you to use their services, you can use it if you wish. Despite you don't like VirMach, you still buy it because it is cheap. If you have the guts then don't buy or complain at all. Find me a provider that has been in business longer than VirMach, has better uptime than VirMach, yet provide cheaper services than their crazy BF deal (less than $5/yr with similar specs). Do you still remember the "4 cheap providers" (aka AlphaRacks etc)? In the end it is only left with VirMach.

well, no one complains about virmatch (at least none in this post),
    According to your words, can I interpret it as:

No one forces you to accept Chinese customers. If you do not want to accept Chinese customers, then ban it. Make your own decisions and take responsibility for them.

There is no need to discuss them in public.

@default said:
    Too late. A user already got banned. The seed of drama has been planted. You can't back off now.

Right, he is insulting me being a dog of VirMach and that is enough for a ban.

@Creling said:
    well, no one complains about virmatch (at least none in this post),
    According to your words, can I interpret it as:

No one forces you to accept Chinese customers. If you do not want to accept Chinese customers, then ban it. Make your own decisions and take responsibility for them.

There is no need to discuss them in public.

Pretty sure someone complain about them here - https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3070354/#Comment_3070354

Nope. There's no where in my response that indicates that. I am just saying that everyone have their choice on whether to use a provider or not.

• @Creling said:

Kiwi83 said: He is a bot. That's why he can't even figure out what that traffic chart means.

a boring joke.

Virmach just want to change the payment method for Chinses users. Why do you people make such a fuss about it? Isn't Alipay easier to use for Chinese users? What on earth got into you guys?

• FAT32 said: No one force you to use their services. Find me one, just one provider that has been in business longer than VirMach, has better uptime than VirMach, yet provide cheaper services than their crazy BF deal (less than $5/yr with similar specs). Look at how all the shitty summer hosts that deadpooled.别再丢人现眼了,爱用就用,没人逼你用。真香定律知道吗?嘴上说不要但心里却很诚实,还不是因为便宜购买了,有种你就不买不看不吵啊。找给我一家比 VirMach 更长久更稳定且更便宜的公司再和我说吧。没有几家公司可以提供5刀年付的小鸡。记得以前的四大金刚吗?到最后不是只剩 VirMach?

@VirMach ,you should deduct @FAT32 salary!
    There is not any significance in his words.What's more,his talk in Chinese is not as same as in English and exacerbated the contradiction.
    Your glorious image in Chinese people's eyes,providing a large number of hosting services to Chinese without any profit or even loss,may be damaged by his words!
    What a terrible employee!

@zavier said:

How many times do I need to mention I am in NO WAY affiliated with VirMach?

Seriously, I am out.

• long1215long1215 Member
    edited December 2019

@FAT32 said:

@zavier said:

How many times do I need to mention I am in NO WAY affiliated with VirMach?

Seriously, I am out.

If VirMach goes down it's yours

• Kiwi83 said: Virmach just want to change the payment method for Chinses users. Why do you people make such a fuss about it? Isn't Alipay easier to use for Chinese users? What on earth got into you guys?

If virmatch does not trust Chinese customers, then Chinese customers also have reasons to distrust virmatch. PayPal is a protection

• FAT32 said: Right, he is insulting me being a dog of VirMach and that is enough for a ban.

Please distinguish between 狗 and 狗儿.

• FAT32 said: Nope. There's no where in my response that indicates that. I am just saying that everyone have their choice on whether to use a provider or not.

yep, then every provider have their choice on whether to accept a customer, right? just do it.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

FAT32 said: For services less than $2.50 per billing term, clients can only pay by non-Paypal. They are still allowed to reload Store Credits by PayPal, but then there's a minimum deposit required (which should reduce the overhead in case of dispute)

We had something coded for this, where under $5 needed to just deposit in some situations, but there's some problems with that.

wfjoyce said: 80% of the customers are from China, so 80% of the refunds also come from China. Isn't that a normal figure? For those who discriminate against Chinese customers, VIR will soon be abandoned by Chinese customers. And your CPU restrictions, IO restrictions, should be limited by the use of technology by service providers, why should be transferred to customer responsibility?

80% (not an exact number, vague estimate) of all refund requests were for SSD256 orders from China. A good chunk of these were paid via PayPal. First of all, I hope you see the issue with us being charged 30 cents for these $1~ orders by PayPal even after refund. As for your inaccurate source, even if it were true, it still would be a problem that 80% of the refunds are for the SSD256 package from China. Because that means that's still not proportionate since everyone from China doesn't only purchase the SSD256 package.

Anyway, that figure is wrong. By a lot.

And your interpretation of what I said is wrong, because I'm just talking about the issue of PayPal not being a good payment method in that scenario, and gathering feedback for how we can help Chinese customers move away from using PayPal when better options are available to China (like AliPay) whereas that better option is not available elsewhere in the world or else we would probably try to move everyone away from PayPal in the same scenario.

• @FAT32 said:

@default said:

Right, he is insulting me being a dog of VirMach and that is enough for a ban.

丢人现眼 is also such an offensive word in Chinese, it's not "play like you are a fool", why not ban yourself ?

As Moderator, you started to use an insulting word , and then say you are out of drama?

• Errr I think the issue at hand wasn't about "Chinese Customers" ....but the fact that the way PayPal charges fees, especially the cost with refunds, means that Virmach loses money.

And any company that loses too much money, risk going bankrupt.

And if Virmach goes bankrupt / deadpools, then everyone loses?
    Right?

So maybe things got lost in translation and offence was taken where it was not meant / intended?

• This is a historic thread my friends. You can tell your grandchildren that you were there when all this drama happened.