Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy Holidays from SmallWeb | Here's What's Coming in 2020 | 50% OFF New Email Plan
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Happy Holidays from SmallWeb | Here's What's Coming in 2020 | 50% OFF New Email Plan

MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
edited December 2019 in Shared Hosting Offers

Hey there, it’s been a few weeks since my BF deals. I started offering DirectAdmin roughly six months ago and SmallWeb is now proudly hosting almost 800 websites. While I’m no longer regular on LET, I’m always working to improve my offerings. So please, don’t forget about SmallWeb this holiday season!

What’s Coming in 2020?

• New Shared and Reseller hosting locations in Europe and Asia coming at the start of the year.

• A brand new Email based plan provided through MXroute - Currently available soft launched!

• Revamped Resellers. We’ve tested with a 10GB plan but coming 2020 are the new 10GB, 20GB and 30GB reseller plans. The latter two coming with a FREE .COM and FREE monthly Blesta.

• MakeMyKB: Launching in early 2020 to provide Blesta users with over 100 professionally pre-written articles with images at no cost. Perfect to bundle with our upcoming Blesta Reseller plan.

There’s still one BETA promotional code remaining to get this for 50% off! (Click the image)

Aaaaand here's our current Shared plans:

½GB - £3.00/Year
½GB NVMe/SSD
100GB Bandwidth
1 Domain Names

1GB - £6.00/Year
1GB NVMe/SSD
250GB Bandwidth
10 Domain Names

2GB - £12.00/Year
2GB NVMe/SSD
500GB Bandwidth
20 Domain Names

5GB - £24.00/Year
5GB NVMe/SSD
1TB Bandwidth
Unlimited Domain Names

Choose your location!

View our Frequently Asked Questions and their answers here.

SmallWeb Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales. Company Number 12272693.

If you celebrate, have a great Christmas. If not, have a great Wednesday. It's quiet time with the family at this time of year, so if you have a support request please be patient over this festive period.
Thank you!

Thanked by 2user123 A_m_i_t

Comments

• Any sharedhosting promo for Chiristmas?

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited December 2019

@fantacybaby said:
    Any sharedhosting promo for Chiristmas?

I don't want to offer a service you can get for pennies every 2 months. Once / year is good enough for me ;)

If you have specific needs I am happy to work with anyone over email/ticket.

• Order placed and service actived! Mel seems great location to put my sites! Happy new year to @Mic-hael and Smallweb!

• This offer too good to be true, I cant resist to order 1 more in LA.
    Smallweb is one-stop shop for my shared hosting need!

• He's fine and I'm happy.

• Thank you my friends! Exciting new things are coming. 10/20/30GB resellers with Free Blesta! (20/30GB only) and a free .COM at SmallWeb.net/reseller.html