Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostdoc's XMAS discount VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostdoc's XMAS discount VPS

Hostdoc sent me an email, says they have the VPS discount for 12 GBP/y for 1G mem, 1 vCore, 10G disk. Do you know what location is this special VPS in? Thanks.

Thanked by 1timelapse

Comments

• @dahartigan paging host rep

Thanked by 2timelapse dahartigan
  • dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited December 2019

I genuinely don't know, sorry! :-(

Paging the doc... @HostDoc

Thanked by 1timelapse
  • timelapsetimelapse Member
    edited December 2019

Same I wasnt sent an Xmas email yet? Was it sent to random people or those who were in the nice list this year? Am I on the naughty list? Haha :D @HostDoc

Edit:
    Maybe those who received it opted for newsletters? I didnt.

Thanked by 1jpeng
  • @timelapse said:
    Same I wasnt sent an Xmas email yet? Was it sent to random people or those who were in the nice list this year? Am I on the naughty list? Haha :D @HostDoc

Edit:
    Maybe those who received it opted for newsletters? I didnt.

Yep, it’s sent to me and I signed up for the newsletter : )

Thanked by 1timelapse
  • @jpeng said:
    Hostdoc sent me an email, says they have the VPS discount for 12 GBP/y for 1G mem, 1 vCore, 10G disk. Do you know what location is this special VPS in? Thanks.

It is in Kansas City

• @HostDoc said:

@jpeng said:

It is in Kansas City

Nice. Is that the Xeon E7?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@HostDoc said:

@jpeng said:

It is in Kansas City

You and Kansas City, a lifelong dream.

• @jpeng said:

I didn't receive this email.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@lovehc said:

@jpeng said:

I didn't receive this email.

You probably didn't subscribe to receive offers?

Thanked by 1dahartigan