Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

256 MB of RAM + 256 MB of SWAP + New Control Panel --Just $1.00 /Mo-- - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

256 MB of RAM + 256 MB of SWAP + New Control Panel --Just $1.00 /Mo--

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2013

I think it was an issue with centos 5 and hypervm, they knew but couldnt solve it. Autoboot is for Windows, iirc.

• I know about AutoBoot, just joking ;-)

• What's up with the promotion code?

• wychwych Member

Link takes me to the BLUE1 package...

• @wych said:
    Link takes me to the BLUE1 package...

Of course it does, hence "we're offering a fantastic deal on our BLUE1 VPS." and the fact you apply the coupon code on the CHECKOUT page (once the coupon code works again)

logic

• wychwych Member

@Grimmy2 said:
    Of course it does...

Oh, I was just watching the URL... -blonde moment doh!

• A bug for Feathur CP is that, if you are currently on CentOS 5.9, and set to rebuild a same CentOS 5.9, it won't rebuild the VM. Though it says successful, the VM is not rebuilt. I am not sure whether this bug applies to other templates.

• "The promotion code entered has already been used"... is the promo over already?

• Is the offer expired?

• Offer expire? So fast...

• OMG EXPIRED COUPON WTF????!11

Yeah, we get it. @BlueVM

• Looks like a mistake when making the coupon code. I just fixed it. The code SHOULD work now.

Thanked by 1Kupol
  • wychwych Member

Any more stock expected?

• Can you ping this IP? 198.46.142.28 Got the VM, but I can't connect to it at all. The panel says it's online.

• jakejake Member

Damn, out of stock already!

• took the last one :>

• jakejake Member

Congrats on getting Feathur released tho @BlueVM!

• JordanJordan Member
    edited August 2013

@wych I believe so. We're waiting for Justin to confirm if we plan to re-stock or not.

• @Kupol Are you using Debian 7 by any chance?

• @J0rd4n Yes, I do. I will use Debian 6 for now, I guess. Thanks for the help.

• @Kupol No problem. It looks like it has no NIC or there is a network-related misconfiguration with the template. I'm sure @BlueVM will be on the fix soon!

• Can someone post screenshots of the new control panel?

• IvanIvan Member
    edited August 2013

@jimaek said:
    Can someone post screenshots of the new control panel?

It's pretty much this.

And some screenshots of how it looks like now:

• @jimaek There are some at http://feathur.com/features.php but a few things have changed since those were taken.

• IvanIvan Member
    edited August 2013

I'm more than willing to transfer my VPS with this offer to someone, since I have no use of it right now. It'd be nice if I could let someone else have my plan with the $1 recurring offer.
    Just took a look and they have a support department for VPS transfer requests..

• I am interested.

@Ivan said:
    I'm more than willing to transfer my VPS with this offer to someone, since I have no use of it right now. It'd be nice if I could let someone else have my plan with the $1 recurring offer.
    Just took a look and they have a support department for VPS transfer requests..

• IvanIvan Member

@plumberg said:
    I am interested.

Ashamed to say but on a second thought, I might have something I am thinking of to do with it. I'll pm you if anything within these days..

• Ahhh... Ok...

@Ivan said:
    Ashamed to say but on a second thought, I might have something I am thinking of to do with it. I'll pm you if anything within these days..

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

Hello LET users, members and visitors
    must check these :

1. http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/12477/blue-vm-down-many-times-in-a-month#latest

2. http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/12541/no-products-left-with-bluevm-they-are-upto-something#latest

but yes still anybody want to try out , go ahead and fancy your chances.

• @agentmishra, dude there is something wrong with you. I got one today and it works just fine. Stop pushing those two threads down people's throats, they are on the first page anyone interested can check them...