Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where can I buy a Windscribe lifetime subscription?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where can I buy a Windscribe lifetime subscription?

I remember someone told me he bought Windscribe lifetime subscription for only 16$, is there any place that I can buy it?

Comments

• why dont you reply to the thread you remember about that windscribe lifetime? or you mistaken it for ivacy?

• Check out stacksocial.com. They just had a 40% off coupon on BF, making the lifetime less than $20. I would wait for a coupon first to make it worthwhile.

• @creep said:
    why dont you reply to the thread you remember about that windscribe lifetime? or you mistaken it for ivacy?

Can't find the thread, maybe it's 19$ idk

• @longvy2k said:
    Check out stacksocial.com. They just had a 40% off coupon on BF, making the lifetime less than $20. I would wait for a coupon first to make it worthwhile.

Can I get 40% coupon now or I already missed it?

• I dont really know. Xmas is coming. There is always 40% to 50% off on stacksocial around that time.

• You cant. They stop selling lifetime plan since Jan 2019 .

Thanked by 2WebProject Ympker
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@sonic said:
    You cant. They stop selling lifetime plan since Jan 2019 .

Just thought to mention that they stop selling the lifetime plans.

• Ivacy Lifetime was sold on CM for 16$. Windscribe doesn't sell lifetime anymore as of January 2019.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • i have one, I'll sell it for $120

• I recommend being careful with reselling accounts. A few people tried that and got theirs banned.

Thanked by 1sgheghele
  • Not lifetime, but 3yr for $60 with promo code MBSAVE40 brings it down to $36 or $12/yr.
    https://stacksocial.com/sales/windscribe-vpn-pro-3-yr-subscription

• @gluetenberg said:
    i have one, I'll sell it for $120

i have one, I'll sell it for $100

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited February 2020

Just ask on Reddit if someone willing to sell their account. As Windscribe has a support forums on Reddit.

This discussion has been closed.