Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any reviews about foghosting.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any reviews about foghosting.com

They seem to be almost the same layout and same look of oneprovider.com with difference of the require a setup fee and with a detailed about us page. anyone have tried there services?

Comments

• Why take the risk there you have over 60 reliable providers to choose from? Every single one of them are very unlikely to deadpool and provide reliable service.

Thanked by 2dahartigan albuck
  • @poisson said:
    Why take the risk there you have over 60 reliable providers to choose from? Every single one of them are very unlikely to deadpool and provide reliable service.

Whole list sucks, not a single reputable host in list.

Thanked by 2kkrajk marvel
  • verjin said: Whole list sucks, not a single reputable host in list.

UMaxHosting.com
    SupremeVPS.com
    HostBRZ.com
    SparkVPS.com
    BigFootServers.com
    SolvedByData.com
    N3Servers.com
    MegaZoneHosting.com
    KudoHosting.com
    HostedSimply.com
    WelcomeHosting.com
    KayHosting.com
    Hosting73.com
    UpbeatHosting.com
    LQHosting.com
    SnowVPS.com
    DCNHost.com
    StrongHosting.net
    ArkaHosting.com
    ServerStrong.com
    X4Servers.com
    TCNHosting.com
    SuperbVPS.com
    VPSFortune.com
    MyHostingSrv.com

If that list didn't cut it for you, how is the above list for reputation :wink:

Thanked by 2poisson maverickp
  • @verjin said:

@poisson said:
    Why take the risk there you have over 60 reliable providers to choose from? Every single one of them are very unlikely to deadpool and provide reliable service.

verjin hang loose like sleeves of wizard

Thanked by 1verjin
  • @kkrajk Click on his discussion history and it will give you lots of answers.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • I was checking the whitelist, I was thinking the whitelist is a sort of providers that doesn't work on quality (which doesn't matter how expensive they are) but thank you for this list :)

• @laupkram said:
    I was checking the whitelist, I was thinking the whitelist is a sort of providers that doesn't work on quality (which doesn't matter how expensive they are) but thank you for this list :)

Maybe I'm lost in translation, but why would you think that hosts on the whitelist don't have enough quality while a provider that literally steals a template would?

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

Looks like a promotion without a provider's tag, guy registered at 2016, first thread, first post, lol

Thanked by 2poisson dahartigan
  • Pretty much confirmed is a shill

• @debaser said:

@laupkram said:
    I was checking the whitelist, I was thinking the whitelist is a sort of providers that doesn't work on quality (which doesn't matter how expensive they are) but thank you for this list :)

Maybe I'm lost in translation, but why would you think that hosts on the whitelist don't have enough quality while a provider that literally steals a template would?

I can answer this.

Because they're already on the whitelist and already have enough customers which makes them arrogant and lazy. For instance, OVH and SYS are on it but their support is one of the worst out there.

It can also help to save money or get better products if you are willing to look further than some whitelist on LET which is prob never updated.

• @marvel said:

@debaser said:

@laupkram said:

I can answer this.

Because they're already on the whitelist and already have enough customers which makes them arrogant and lazy. For instance, OVH and SYS are on it but their support is one of the worst out there.

It can also help to save money or get better products if you are willing to look further than some whitelist on LET which is prob never updated.

As far as I am concerned, OVH and SYS are not deadpooling cheating hosts. I will take you up on this and challenge you to offer evidence to the contrary. You don't like the customer support doesn't mean that they are unreliable.

You are welcome to shop from lowendbox.com for better customer service of 2 days to back up your data before deadpooling.

• @poisson said:

@marvel said:

@debaser said:

@laupkram said:

I can answer this.

As far as I am concerned, OVH and SYS are not deadpooling cheating hosts. I will take you up on this and challenge you to offer evidence to the contrary. You don't like the customer support doesn't mean that they are unreliable.

You are welcome to shop from lowendbox.com for better customer service of 2 days to back up your data before deadpooling.

Deadpooling happens, companies go broke or get hacked, anything can happen even with reliable hosts.

Limiting yourself to some whitelist gives you a false sense of security and probably doesn't get you the best deal. Besides I'm looking for more with a host provider than just if he's gonna deadpool or not.

And if your data is important to you you should always make a backup. I even backup my gmail and O365 accounts. You never know what might happen.

• @marvel said:

@debaser said:

@laupkram said:
    I was thinking the whitelist is a sort of providers that doesn't work on quality (which doesn't matter how expensive they are) but thank you for this list :)

>

In my opinion this whitelist is not about quality of support, but about realiability and trustworthiness. So while OVH's support might not be the best, they are trustworthy and reliable. Most of the providers on this list have great support, service and quality though.

Yeah, sure. Save money by searching for webhosts that no one has ever really heard of and that steal templates. Quality must be great!

But, be my guest. Maybe SnowVPS has some good offers for you.

• @verjin said:

@poisson said:

Congrats on your 88th comment

Thanked by 1verjin
  • @debaser said:

@marvel said:

@debaser said:

@laupkram said:
    I was thinking the whitelist is a sort of providers that doesn't work on quality (which doesn't matter how expensive they are) but thank you for this list :)

>

In my opinion this whitelist is not about quality of support, but about realiability and trustworthiness. So while OVH's support might not be the best, they are trustworthy and reliable. Most of the providers on this list have great support, service and quality though.

Yeah, sure. Save money by searching for webhosts that no one has ever really heard of and that steal templates. Quality must be great!

But, be my guest. Maybe SnowVPS has some good offers for you.

Lol I agree SnowVPS looks very shady :wink: They don't even have address info posted so no I would never buy something from them.

But even OVH and Hetzner once started with their first customer :smile:

• @poisson said:

That list is extremely limited and may be biased. Please do not escalate it such aggressively. It's nice to see such list exist, but over advertising it is not doing a favor.

Thanked by 1Frecyboy
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

lol

• @LTniger said:

@poisson said:

That list is extremely limited and may be biased. Please do not escalate it such aggressively. It's nice to see such list exist, but over advertising it is not doing a favor.

I can make all sorts of parallels with those arguments of yours to show how ridiculous they are but I am too tired to bother. Enjoy the deadpool roulette with your "unlimited" choice on Google that is not biased.

• Why is a fog better than a cloud?

• edited December 2019

@poisson said:

@LTniger said:

@poisson said:

I can make all sorts of parallels with those arguments of yours to show how ridiculous they are but I am too tired to bother. Enjoy the deadpool roulette with your "unlimited" choice on Google that is not biased.

Im not seeing StockServers on the list, they have been super reliable for me.
    Rest of the list is pretty on point though, should be the starting point of everyone that feels like they are lost as to who is who in this community.
    I agree that OVH might not be known for their support, but they are pretty well known for providing stable services. So definitely need to be on there.

EDIT2:
    HostToDo is also a pretty good provider that is not on there.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited December 2019

@t0ny0 said:

I have also had relatively painless and overall positive experience with Stockservers so far, but they are have been added to the deadpool watchlist. You might not see them on the LEBRE list for some time.

For the record- I am discontinuing my service with Stockservers after 6 months not because of the watchlist but because their business focus seems to have shifted to US, which means they may decide to discontinue the DE service in the future. Shame, considering it was a decent deal (3 core/ 4 GB RAM/ 60 GB SSD/ 15 TB BW - DE , $ 4.82 / month)

• Any reviews about foghosting.com ?

I have the foggiest idea!

• @angstrom said:

@verjin said:

@poisson said:

Oh 88th! Am I still virgin? Yes, LowEndVirgin :lol:

• @vyas11 said:

@t0ny0 said:

I have also had relatively painless and overall positive experience with Stockservers so far, but they are have been added to the deadpool watchlist. You might not see them on the LEBRE list for some time.

For the record- I am discontinuing my service with Stockservers after 6 months not because of the watchlist but because their business focus seems to have shifted to US, which means they may decide to discontinue the DE service in the future. Shame, considering it was a decent deal (3 core/ 4 GB RAM/ 60 GB SSD/ 15 TB BW - DE , $ 4.82 / month)

We certainly are not looking to discontinue DE, we are however looking to improve, consolidate and expand our EU presence. For this year we took the time to focus on US due to the large amount of clients based in NA and based in Asia who look for US based machines with good connectivity to Asia at low costs.

In no way shape or form do we intent to forget out DE clients. We currently have relaunched New Jersey and will be taking time to evaluate NJ vs NY to see which is proving better, we recently launched Kansas city and are working to launch an EU location for VPS outside of DE. If you have any questions just drop in a ticket and we can get back to you :)

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • @verjin said:

@angstrom said:

@verjin said:

@poisson said:

Oh 88th! Am I still virgin? Yes, LowEndVirgin :lol:

LowEndVirgin upper limit is 84. You must have received mod approval for your 88th post to quality as a LowEndVirgin post.

Thanked by 1verjin
  • @StockServers said:

In no way shape or form do we intent to forget out DE clients. We currently have relaunched New Jersey and will be taking time to evaluate NJ vs NY to see which is proving better, we recently launched Kansas city and are working to launch an EU location for VPS outside of DE. If you have any questions just drop in a ticket and we can get back to you :)

thanks for the updates.

Thanked by 1StockServers