Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need New Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need New Hosting

So sparkvps kicked the bucket. got the notification e-mail and backed up my VPS before it goes completely lights-out on Monday.

I'm back in the market for a pooled-resource / dedicated / multiple VPS offering.

I used to be with Wable before they changed their pricing, prior to that, Hetzner and online.net

I checked online.net but I don't currently see any ongoing deals (unless i'm missing something). same goes for Hetzner's server auctions, which right now seem very much on the high-side of cost.

Thanked by 12Neutron

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2019

I believe @HostDoc could shed some lights on resource pooling :)

What specs are you looking for?

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • @tehrabbitt said:
    So sparkvps kicked the bucket. got the notification e-mail and backed up my VPS before it goes completely lights-out on Monday.

I'm back in the market for a pooled-resource / dedicated / multiple VPS offering.

I used to be with Wable before they changed their pricing, prior to that, Hetzner and online.net

I checked online.net but I don't currently see any ongoing deals (unless i'm missing something). same goes for Hetzner's server auctions, which right now seem very much on the high-side of cost.

Hey bud,
    Feel free to PM me your exact requirement and a healthy budget and I should be able to fit you right in. On top of it, you would also be eligible for our refugee offer posted here.
    https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/264/nexusbytes-amd-nvme-deals-with-free-storage-vps-limited-time-deadpool-refuge-special#latest

• FAT32 said: What specs are you looking for?

>

around the following is what I had with SparkVPS

8 vCPU
    12 GB RAM
    500 GB - 1 TB

• @tehrabbitt said:

FAT32 said: What specs are you looking for?

>

8 vCPU
    12 GB RAM
    500 GB - 1 TB

How many IP? Budget?

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

This won't end well.

• @seriesn said:

@tehrabbitt said:

Hey bud,
    Feel free to PM me your exact requirement and a healthy budget and I should be able to fit you right in. On top of it, you would also be eligible for our refugee offer posted here.
    https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/264/nexusbytes-amd-nvme-deals-with-free-storage-vps-limited-time-deadpool-refuge-special#latest

I PM'd you

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @deank said:
    This won't end well.

Why do you say that?

curious, why does your signature say LET is dead?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Just go with @Anynode.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/161872/anynode-cyber-monday-free-directadmin-1gb-ovz-from-12-yr#latest

They offer resource plans at $1/month per 1GB RAM. That includes an IP and even includes DirectAdmin.

Francisco

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@tehrabbitt said:

@seriesn said:

@tehrabbitt said:

Hey bud,

I PM'd you

Feel free to PM us your specs and we will be able to provide a custom plan for your needs.

• ZigiZigi Member, Host Rep

Go with @anyNode

• @Francisco now i m afraid to choose them maybe later on they also facing some difficulties so again where should i go

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@jokymic said:
    @Francisco now i m afraid to choose them maybe later on they also facing some difficulties so again where should i go

Anynode owns all of their own hardware and ip addresses. They colocate everything.

They aren't going anywhere.

Francisco

Thanked by 2vimalware coreflux
  • +1

(troll mode active)

• Pick from the whitelist in my signature if you want a provider who probably won't dealpool.

• I just found the email 40 minutes ago. FTP is at full throttle right now. I only had a private associations and two no traffic wordpress sites running on it. I used it as a remote desktop and as a back up server from time to time.

As fate would have it it came due Dec 26th, still the cold boot with 1/2 an hour until Monday (PST) and I just find it in my email.

I should consider myself lucky.

It was a fast and stable server. I only built it once.

I have the real owners info. Any news about him / them?

I am taking the data over to ssdnodes. A good value and a STABLE KVM VPS Host.

• MridulMridul Member
    edited December 2019

+1 for Anynode.

But to be honest if u want a good performance ( nothing against anynode though ), you can consider buyvm @Francisco ) With free directadmin, its huge a bang for the buck !

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @2Neutron said:

Who are the 'real owners'?

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@2Neutron said:
    I just found the email 40 minutes ago. FTP is at full throttle right now. I only had a private associations and two no traffic wordpress sites running on it. I used it as a remote desktop and as a back up server from time to time.

As fate would have it it came due Dec 26th, still the cold boot with 1/2 an hour until Monday (PST) and I just find it in my email.

Hey, would you mind DM'ing me that information please? Thanks

Thanked by 12Neutron
  • +1 for buyVM.
    I would suggest you to take your business to @Francisco

• @Jord said:

@2Neutron said:
    I just found the email 40 minutes ago. FTP is at full throttle right now. I only had a private associations and two no traffic wordpress sites running on it. I used it as a remote desktop and as a back up server from time to time.

Hey, would you mind DM'ing me that information please? Thanks

Done.

• I've bounced around so many services here and I'm proud to say that @Francisco is the only provider that never bothered me about abusing my resources. I hated having my vps turned off or limited due to ddos attacks and wordpress hacks. Fran's service is solid and I have no issue spending a couple extra dollars for it.

• @timelapse said:

@tehrabbitt said:

FAT32 said: What specs are you looking for?

>

8 vCPU
    12 GB RAM
    500 GB - 1 TB

If you like to take risks, you can consider this $9/month or $79/year

Deploy 8 VPS
    12 CPU Cores
    12 GB RAM
    300 GB Storage
    30 TB Monthly Transfer
    8 IPv4 Addresses