Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DignusData - Disappointing Support & Not Delivery. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DignusData - Disappointing Support & Not Delivery.

2»

Comments

• edited December 2019

I find it hilarious that they say "worldwide locations" - yet the only option is North Macedonia lol 😂
    And not just that - CN2 optimized North Macedonia lol

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Sounds like dicklessdata I'm sorry

• DingleberryData

• I tried using them as well.
    I got a cPanel shared hosting plan, and after 7 days they didn't bother renewing the license and they refunded to "account credit" which was not there either so I had to claim it back on PayPal.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • I may have a task that requires Tanya's Helen's "special skills"

• She looked most happy when the advert ended.

No experience of this host at all, but I'm reminded how low the barrier to entry is for web hosting. They might even be competent, but the marketing side is definitely a low end hack.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@dahartigan said:
    I may have a task that requires Tanya's Helen's "special skills"

I bet you have, you dirty dog 😂

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @eKo is there any news man? did Dickus answer?

• @tgl said:
    @eKo is there any news man? did Dickus answer?

Hi, they answered and provided a vps on which I cannot SSH ! (Tried with VPN also, no luck)...
    asked about it, they say works fine! o.O!

Just a waste of time, energy and nerves! Crappy Provider. (even if it havent the provider tag).

• avelineaveline Member, Patron Provider

It's a shady provider. Stay away from them :wink:

They are still hijacking China Telecom's unused IP space using forged LOA.

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited December 2019

For what it matters, if you don't need Macedonia, I can do the same with NVME disk and Ryzen 7 :). Hell, for the heck of it, if you shoot me a pm, your 3rd month will be on me :).. You pay the same amount you were paying there but in usd ;)

• Used their dedicated server E5-2650v2/64G with 1Tb SSD from the middle of september until 30th of december. Was extremely happy bacause it was twice as cheaper than any other deals. **Was **happy because server disappeared at 30th of december. Didn't pay in advance and have all the backups so as for me a lost nothing except the time to recover again.

No answer for the ticket I opened at the 31st of december and no answer from on-line chat also.

• rockyswrockysw Member

they sell dedicated server with no rescue mode, and the root password is wrong at the first beginning,and they clain they are a reseller of Hetzner.Finally there is no refund ,noooo refund,totally different from what they claimed!low price,high risk,bad service,bad attidude,going bankrupt!

• hello. Thank you for your Good SEO. But don't need to lie. you have your refund. And our servers come with rescue mode just need to know how to use panel

• RedSoxRedSox Member

@donli said:
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dingus
    Dignus is a person who occasionally pisses you off, but at the end of the day you still love them. They're usually your best friend who makes fun of you from time to time. Dingus can be used as a comment when they irritate you, or in a few cases, it can be endearing.

It made me fun. And HostSlick too, slick just like a worm lol. In my country Slick means a tricky man, who you can't rely on, who can easily let you down or even snake you down for some cash

• LeviLevi Member

@lowending said:
    What PHP script is the host using?

www.hostbillapp.com

• I have registered here now because I promised the guy in the chat I won't get tired of registering and telling everybody about their shitty service!
    Today is the third day I try to get a service I have paid for. Never received an e-mail from them. Nobody answers to tickets. The guy in the chat is arrogant and says "I will check now" and then disappears!
    I offered to refund yesterday, they don't want to refund!
    I have never ever seen such arrogant and shitty service in my life!!
    @DignusData don't tell me I am lying!!!

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@ngamisonia said:
    I have registered here now because I promised the guy in the chat I won't get tired of registering and telling everybody about their shitty service!
    Today is the third day I try to get a service I have paid for. Never received an e-mail from them. Nobody answers to tickets. The guy in the chat is arrogant and says "I will check now" and then disappears!
    I offered to refund yesterday, they don't want to refund!
    I have never ever seen such arrogant and shitty service in my life!!
    @DignusData don't tell me I am lying!!!

Do the right thing.

Hint, INR.

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited October 2020

@ngamisonia said: @DignusData don't tell me I am lying!!!

Okay, you win: he won't tell you you're lying!!!

• Happy to see this revived. Their rotating vps pool and 50 locations was one hell of a ride

• Since someone already resurrected a necro, I will post my observation. It seems this kind of promotion works well here without a provider tag needed:

1. register a [providername] account
    2. register a [cloneaccount]
    3. post this template as a [cloneaccount]

@ [providername]

Did not delivery a vps I ordered Last night, Still pending. (LET SPECIAL 5euro).
      Support: Im on live chat from 45min, and the dude left me there, no answers. The ticket I opened > after an hour after I paid the vps, no answer. I called their MK and UK numbers (UK not active), > > MK had an automated message, nothing happened.

My question: WTF?
      Avoid.

4. Post that you resolved the problem as [providername]

Result:
    Your thread won't get deleted for violating the rules and you get free advertisement without provider tag.

I think admins should pay more attention to such threads and delete them, otherwise they let unauthorized advertisement happen. It's not a first time I see someone doing this 'scheme' here...

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @goodwin said:
    Since someone already resurrected a necro, I will post my observation. It seems this kind of promotion works well here without a provider tag needed:

1. register a [providername] account
    2. register a [cloneaccount]
    3. post this template as a [cloneaccount]

@ [providername]

Did not delivery a vps I ordered Last night, Still pending. (LET SPECIAL 5euro).
      Support: Im on live chat from 45min, and the dude left me there, no answers. The ticket I opened > after an hour after I paid the vps, no answer. I called their MK and UK numbers (UK not active), > > MK had an automated message, nothing happened.

My question: WTF?
      Avoid.

4. Post that you resolved the problem as [providername]

Result:
    Your thread won't get deleted for violating the rules and you get free advertisement without provider tag.

I think admins should pay more attention to such threads and delete them, otherwise they let unauthorized advertisement happen. It's not a first time I see someone doing this 'scheme' here...

Thats actually exactly what I was thinking. They come in here, create their accounts, and bump up a thread. And they profit from that.

I think its time for /thread

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Closing threads is getting harder for LET nowadays due to declining traffic.

The admin here wants more traffic, any kind of traffic.