Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ivacy VPN Lifetime 16$ - Be fast! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ivacy VPN Lifetime 16$ - Be fast!

Comments

• Can this be used to watch BBC iplayer in the UK?

• Does this coupon work once only or can i use it to buy another product from the site? Thanks!

• @greattomeetyou said:

suricloud said: Can this be used on roku ?

Set it in your router

I believe this is the way to go.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2019

@user123 said:
    @donli @Ouji @Ympker

I was wondering more from the privacy perspective.

I use VPN mostly for unblocking and sometimes for dl. Can't vouch in that regard. However, you are not 100% anonymous with any vpn provider. If the FBI, NSA etc want your head, that's the end of the game.

Worth 16$? For me? Yes. The US Flix shows and US Crunchyroll has just so much more to offer. Then there are occasionally savings you can make when shopping online from an economically weaker region and occasionally dl smth.

@timelapse Give it a try. I believe it works multiple times.

@Creativity According to Ivacy and from the looks of the Browser extension (there is a server for BBC iPlayer), yes. Ask support in live chat if unsure :)

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • I missed the windscribe lifetime deal but I got this! And it's even cheaper! Thanks for sharing.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Kiwi83 said:
    I missed the windscribe lifetime deal but I got this! And it's even cheaper! Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome, mate :)

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Not the best review about their service:
    https://www.techradar.com/uk/reviews/ivacy

it seems to me their website is blocked by my mobile provider.

I personally used Windscribe in past so highly recommend the service.

• @WebProject said:
    Not the best review about their service:
    https://www.techradar.com/uk/reviews/ivacy

it seems to me their website is blocked by my mobile provider.

I personally used Windscribe in past so highly recommend the service.

Fair enough. I've had no issue with them yet, though.

• I think I'd buy this if I don't have Windscribe lifetime, it sounds good.

• @maple3142 said:
    I think I'd buy this if I don't have Windscribe lifetime, it sounds good.

If you already have WS you don't need it. But who am I to talk (6 lifetime vpn deals lol).

• Not to sidetrack the thread, but since I'm not experienced in VPN-shopping, let me ask (since I won't be able do the required research at this time I'm afraid): There are 2 more lifetime VPN offers on the site:

• FastestVPN: $20 / 5 devices
    • VPNSecure: $35 / 5 devices
      (Coupon seems specific to ivacy, doesn't apply to these 2)

Are they any better than Ivacy? Since deals are lifetime (hoping the ticker has some more years ahead! :) ), cost difference per year would probably be negligible in the long run. Any suggestions?

(and even more sidetracking (sorry!): stackable-2TB lifetime deals for Thunder Drive down to 39 from regular 59 - any comments on that? (it does have a 5GB file size limit that I've noticed - so would need to divide snaptshots, etc if needed))

• @Ympker are they only have single server per location or they're doing automatic IP rotation? I check their OpenVPN config, Unlike NordVPN, it's only 1 config per 1 location.

• Is NAT Firewall kinda like port forwarding? Can I get better speed on torrent with that?

• I have the Keepsolid VPN unlimited already. I only need one VPN for unlocking US netflix and south park so I am pass.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2019

@TheWizard said:
    Not to sidetrack the thread, but since I'm not experienced in VPN-shopping, let me ask (since I won't be able do the required research at this time I'm afraid): There are 2 more lifetime VPN offers on the site:

• FastestVPN: $20 / 5 devices
    • VPNSecure: $35 / 5 devices
      (Coupon seems specific to ivacy, doesn't apply to these 2)

Are they any better than Ivacy? Since deals are lifetime (hoping the ticker has some more years ahead! :) ), cost difference per year would probably be negligible in the long run. Any suggestions?

(and even more sidetracking (sorry!): stackable-2TB lifetime deals for Thunder Drive down to 39 from regular 59 - any comments on that? (it does have a 5GB file size limit that I've noticed - so would need to divide snaptshots, etc if needed))

I'd stay away from VPNSecure. Ivacy is imho better than FastestVPN. Both are probably reselling PureVPN.

Thunderdrive I'd stay away from.

@Coffee OpenVPN they might have just one server per location, but their client offers more. Also, if you contact them on live chat they'll help you change the ovpn config to use e.g. US-NYC instead of US-Florida server.

@JohnRoe I believe NAT firewall is mostly marketing. Port forwarding can be purchased for a monthly fee.

@elliotc :)

Thanked by 1TheWizard
  • I am confused. They support port forwarding. I set configuration to allow all ports and any ports I tested are opened! Are they giving dedicated ip? If not, how can I open all port without any conflict with another user on the same IP that perhaps have port forwarding enabled too?

• @JohnRoe said:
    I am confused. They support port forwarding. I set configuration to allow all ports and any ports I tested are opened! Are they giving dedicated ip? If not, how can I open all port without any conflict with another user on the same IP that perhaps have port forwarding enabled too?

I didn't use their port forwarding service. Best would be to ask their Live Chat support, or open a ticket :)

• I missed this one :(
    There is an offer for FastestVPN but i want ivacy more

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Rami said:
    I missed this one :(

FastestVPN is good too. From what I know FastestVPN resells VPN from Ivacy.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • RamiRami Member
    edited December 2019

@default said:

@Rami said:

I think I may try their service
    Here is the offer link:
    https://stacksocial.com/sales/fastestvpn-lifetime-subscription-2-devices?skipPrompt=true

• @Rami said:

@default said:

@Rami said:

I think I may try their service
    Here is the offer link:
    https://stacksocial.com/sales/fastestvpn-lifetime-subscription-2-devices?skipPrompt=true

Go ahead. Odds are Fastest is reselling Ivacy and Ivacy is reselling PureVPN, or both are reselling PureVPN to that end. Ivacy's app is a bit more stable and the Ivacy browser extension is definitely better for unblocking Flix etc. but other than that Fasest is aight. I'd recommend setting up OpenVPN manually with their config files since their desktop client is kinda buggy.

• @Ympker said:
    I'd recommend setting up OpenVPN manually with their config files since their desktop client is kinda buggy.

+1 on that. I also recommend using OpenVPN. It's much better.

https://support.fastestvpn.com/tutorials/windows/openvpn

https://support.fastestvpn.com/tutorials/linux

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

BTW, whats the duration of the "lifetime" ?

• AndruAndru Member
    edited December 2019

Coupon has expired.
    Damn... i was late :neutral:

• @agentmishra said:

1000 years

• @agentmishra said:

Until they close shop. Ivacy has been around since 2010ish?!

• I missed this good deal :( My ISP is starting to block the internet from 7PM, only downlink, uplink is working fine.

Like 280Kb/s download on Fast.com and Speedtest.net (Oversea Severs) but for upload, it's 160 - 250Mb/s :(

• @Ympker @default I think I will go with FastestVPN then
    Stacksocial have a running discount for Christmas: MERRYSAVE15 (Sadly it is only %15 :( )

• @Rami said:
    @Ympker @default I think I will go with FastestVPN then
    Stacksocial have a running discount for Christmas: MERRYSAVE15 (Sadly it is only %15 :( )

$15 for lifetime? Grab it.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • RamiRami Member
    edited December 2019

@default said:

@Rami said:
    @Ympker @default I think I will go with FastestVPN then

$15 for lifetime? Grab it.

Actually, With discount $12.75 lifetime for 2 devices :)
    Edit: I will grab one later today I will use it mainly for streaming Netflix and Disney+