Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlackFriday Special => 512M SSD KVM in US(Dallas,Miami) and EU(RO,DE,UK) for 9.95EUR/Year - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlackFriday Special => 512M SSD KVM in US(Dallas,Miami) and EU(RO,DE,UK) for 9.95EUR/Year

2»

Comments

• virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

PROMO will continue!

We have made a decision to continue this promotion until 08/12/2019!

Thanked by 3vyas11 nullnothere bdl
  • @virtono said:

IPv6 does work, just in Dallas/TX is not ready yet.

A defaultgateway is deployed (2001:ac8:20:3::1) which is not reachable.

Also, if an ISO is not in the list, you can upload your own ISO using the Custom ISO function from the Cloud Panel.

Yes, and after that it appears in the ISO Panel, but not within "Mount ISO to drive" menu of the VPS configuration.

@bjo said:

@virtono said:

IPv6 does work, just in Dallas/TX is not ready yet.

A defaultgateway is deployed (2001:ac8:20:3::1) which is not reachable.

That is the default gateway for IPv6 in Frankfurt. And it is reachable. We have thoursands of customers in DE that can confirm. I am pretty sure it is a solvable issue, please open a ticket and my colleagues will surely help you!

Also, if an ISO is not in the list, you can upload your own ISO using the Custom ISO function from the Cloud Panel.

Yes, and after that it appears in the ISO Panel, but not within "Mount ISO to drive" menu of the VPS configuration.

Please open a ticket, my colleagues will help you mount the ISO.

@bjo Just wanted to let you know the IPv6 issues were indeed found in the Frankfurt datacenter and solved yesterday. What about the Custom ISO problem, did you solved that? Have you opened a ticket?

• hope my IPv4 issue can be fixed. 90ms to Frankfurt from Unitymedia.
    ticket is open. (on hold since yesterday).

Anyway great offer! :)

@blu3bird said:
    hope my IPv4 issue can be fixed. 90ms to Frankfurt from Unitymedia.
    ticket is open. (on hold since yesterday).

Anyway great offer! :)

If you mean the ipv4 routing problem in Frankfurt, our NOC already identified the issue, one of the traffic partners was wrongfully announcing our prefixes to UPC generating additional traffic Frankfurt-Romania-Frankfurt. We have contacted the partner to fix the issue. If it doesn't solve the issue fast, we will filter the traffic through them.

Also, there is congestion between Frankfurt and Amsterdam, but our datacenter - M247- is taking care of that, they are upgrading the network as we speak.