Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostloc veteran visits
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostloc veteran visits

Hello everyone, my name is Sun Wukong, and today I came to let, let's happily find the coveted vps.

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]

Comments

• poissonpoisson Member
    edited December 2019

Unfortunately for the powerful monkey Sun, the moderator Buddha here is much more powerful. You won't be able to escape from the palm of his ban. End of your monkey business.

For those who don't understand my response, I am referring to a part of the story in Journey to the West, a Chinese classic, based on the OP's nickname.

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited December 2019

Joined 11:26AM
    Banned 11:33AM*

Is that some kind of record? lol curious why he got banned. Is he some kind of scammer over on that host loco place or something?

EDIT: * I made that up

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • hzrhzr Member
    edited December 2019

dahartigan said: Is that some kind of record? lol curious why he got banned. Is he some kind of scammer over on that host loco place or something?

Ban evasion account #10, previously created 3-4 accounts to evade a one hour long ban

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @hzr said:

dahartigan said: Is that some kind of record? lol curious why he got banned. Is he some kind of scammer over on that host loco place or something?

Ban evasion account #10, previously created 3-4 accounts to evade a one hour long ban

That sounds like what that character in the classic would do in modern times. Let the modern Buddha ban show em who's boss.

Thanked by 2dahartigan vimalware
  • @hzr said:

Crikey! Talk about impatience! haha, that's some crazy shit. He better take the advice of Nate Dogg and "lay low" a bit.

• Hello comrade

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited December 2019

@WCNM said:
    Hello comrade

Ah comrade, i see communism serves you well...
    -Red avatar.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @WCNM said:
    Hello comrade

ch:Ni zhen dou!
    en:You are so cute!

• Can any mod blacklist his IP? LOL

• @dedipromo said:
    Can any mod blacklist his IP? LOL

GFW couldn't keep him in, he's probably spent 2000 euros on servers for proxy use to fuck with LET.

• Hello comrade

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Please grow up. For fuck sake. Keep spamming just makes you feel like an asshole. Your life is a failure if you only know how to spam around.

可以不要那么幼稚吗?到处在这里乱发对你有什么好处?像你这样的人活得真的很失败。

• WTF is wrong with this person? Here's a possible list of more:

michaelsmith, hgzfzq, chinano1, hostloccom, ranvik and 10 others joined.

Thanked by 2Janevski coreflux
  • A cow mud grass meme is perfect for such people.

Those in the Anglo-Saxon sphere should google to understand.

Thanked by 2FAT32 dahartigan
  • poisson said: Those in the Anglo-Saxon sphere should google to understand.

That would be me, so I googled.. I could see how that would be applied here, if we're telling him to go cow mud his grass?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2019

@dahartigan said:
    That would be me, so I googled.. I could see how that would be applied here, if we're telling him to go cow mud his grass?

The Chinese for that is CNM (short-form), which means "F*ck your mum".

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dahartigan said:

poisson said: Those in the Anglo-Saxon sphere should google to understand.

You can try something like:

"Cow mud your grass, mucha gracias."

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited December 2019

@dahartigan said:
    WTF is wrong with this person? Here's a possible list of more:

michaelsmith, hgzfzq, chinano1, hostloccom, ranvik and 10 others joined.

Male PMS is a real thing.
    But it's okay, it makes the world a more interesting place to live.

Professor @deank has it all covered in his many publications, subject matter the end and it being neigh.

Hmm...

The more i know.

Whenever there's a hurdle, just send a few trucks of tampons and sanitary napkins that way.
    Problem solved, World War III tamponaded, everyone happy.

Thanked by 2FAT32 dahartigan
  • such a miserable person.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited December 2019

The cause of male PMS, however, remains rather unknown and unstudied.

While I have no concrete thesis on this, I personally believe that it is the opposite effect of "Penis envy" displayed by some women.

Hence, I shall call it "Boob envy". Those men who frequently have male PMS were meant to be born as girls but, by God's joke or mistake, they were born into wrong bodies.

While they (those who have male PMS) may deny, they are meant to be become trans or gays.

Seek help before it is too late.

Thanked by 3FAT32 gazmull Janevski
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Just going to let this sink now, let it go to the place it deserves.

/thread

This discussion has been closed.