Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanks to @nekki and hope you will have time now for what you love !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Thanks to @nekki and hope you will have time now for what you love !

@Nekki just want to send you all my best , i hope this "pause" will be one of the beneficial things what you do for you and for your family. Personaly i have like you because you are a direct person "no kiss ass" so yes .. is a upset day ... but know you are will spend more time with the family ..

No have many words right now ... But godbye my LOVE

Comments

• @cociu so romantic.

• What is this?

• dosai said: What is this?

A true poem of love , is start with a sunrise and his final is always with a tears/crying/tear/tear drom

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@cociu Maybe you can go visit him and have a drink together some day? :)

• FAT32 said: @cociu Maybe you can go visit him and have a drink together some day?

i am opened , also is invited in Romania with his wife anytime. I like to know new people so way not ... Many from here is know him like a "bitch" but his structure is proved like a verry good person.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @dosai said:
    What is this?

Thanked by 2SirFoxy user123
  • Start from today during the next 30 days i will not make any offer because i am mourning sorry guys ...

Thanked by 1poisson
  • @cociu said:
    Start from today during the next 30 days i will not make any offer because i am mourning sorry guys ...

Thanked by 1K4Y5
  • @cociu said:
    Start from today during the next 30 days i will not make any offer because i am mourning sorry guys ...

Make the next deal in honor of Nekki, promo code "nekki" for 69% discount anally

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Still a better love story than twilight.

• dahartigan said: e the next deal in honor of Nekki, promo code "nekki" for 69% discount anally

will not happened , not opened to any joke really , for me is a value guy , a true person ... so yes 30 days of "mourning"

• @cociu said:

dahartigan said: e the next deal in honor of Nekki, promo code "nekki" for 69% discount anally

will not happened , not opened to any joke really , for me is a value guy , a true person ... so yes 30 days of "mourning"

I'm sure you two could find a way to stay in contact outside of LET. Sorry, didn't mean to pull your willy with any jokes, it's apparently an emotional time.

• dahartigan said: I'm sure you two could find a way to stay in contact outside of LET. Sorry, didn't mean to pull your willy with any jokes, it's apparently an emotional time.

i love pure humans and for i feel and for what i see was one of them. Love @bsd guy also but LET was not understand him eaven have reason in 95% , etc etc... i can make a huge list of wonderfull person from here

• @cociu said:

dahartigan said: I'm sure you two could find a way to stay in contact outside of LET. Sorry, didn't mean to pull your willy with any jokes, it's apparently an emotional time.

i love pure humans and for i feel and for what i see was one of them. Love @bsd guy also but LET was not understand him eaven have reason in 95% , etc etc... i can make a huge list of wonderfull person from here

We love you too @cociu you're another genuinely nice guy, lovable, make the funny joke, if you left we would mourn you also.

We'll miss brother @Nekki, he's in a better place now. He may return once the wife starts nagging, voice get deep, etc

Thanked by 1cociu
  • Carpe diem @Nekki, good luck to your wife and you.

Live long and prosper \V/

• @cociu in memory of Nekki, while you're not going to make any more offers, would it be prudent to ask for a full ticket clean up and catch up so that there's a great improvement in the response over many issues over many huge orders?

It'll be a great fresh start to a new 2020 and I think a lot of folks here will be very grateful if ticket response times improved to help them use their services better.

There's also a long list of converting existing OpenVZ(6) to KVM (unless you are planning OpenVZ7) and also IPv6 support which was promised a while back, maybe significant improvements to network on account of much better peering you've invested in... I'm sure there's more.

Please consider this as a big ask and help!

Thank you in advance.

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2019

nullnothere said: @cociu in memory of Nekki, while you're not going to make any more offers, would it be prudent to ask for a full ticket clean up and catch up so that there's a great improvement in the response over many issues over many huge orders?

It'll be a great fresh start to a new 2020 and I think a lot of folks here will be very grateful if ticket response times improved to help them use their services better.

There's also a long list of converting existing OpenVZ(6) to KVM (unless you are planning OpenVZ7) and also IPv6 support which was promised a while back, maybe significant improvements to network on account of much better peering you've invested in... I'm sure there's more.

Please consider this as a big ask and help!

Thank you in advance.

All this is programated , about tiketing start from yesterday we have incorporate a well know person from this forum to help us with the tikets and the guy is work hard to keep our tiketing support response time in less than 24 hours for the moment. Please allow him some days untill will know all our network config in full and i am sure this will be a good place to have a service. To mention i will not stop here in add more quality ..

EDIT : i will not name him for the moment but will came newsletter to inform our customers about this news.

Thanked by 2nullnothere poisson
  • @Nekki I apologize because I didn't saw your post on page 13 in the CM thread. I can relate to what you said there (working and being online wasting time) instead of living every minute with the family , wife, etc. In difficult times, only God/Jesus Christ is our strength. God bless you and your family, I'll be sure to keep you on my prayers.

Wish you the best.

1 John 5:13-14 English Standard Version (ESV)
    That You May Know
    13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life. 14 And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us.

• @dahartigan said:

@cociu said:

Make the next deal in honor of Nekki, promo code "nekki" for 69% discount anally

:smiley:

• I'm not crying. You're crying. 😢

• May be nekki can come back once a year just to host BF/CM party.

Thanked by 1MissFortune
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

wheres the sex tape?

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Nekki is gone?

If yes then he went out with a big splash, with a giant (BF) party and left us with many, many tasty and sometimes even insane deals.

We owe you, Nekki. May you be successful and achieve whatever it is that forced or lured you away!

• @jsg said:
    @Nekki is gone?

If yes then he went out with a big splash, with a giant (BF) party and left us with many, many tasty and sometimes even insane deals.

We owe you, Nekki. May you be successful and achieve whatever it is that forced or lured you away!

Seriously, I don't check LET for one day (literally less than 24 hours) and we lose our Emma Watson and K-POP connoisseur?

• @Nekki I feel Indebted to you for all you've done during my few years being here lurking, learned a lot and you saved me a lot of trouble and money whenever you called BS simply as Bullshi* .

I'm filled with gratitude for you.

If you ever need anything from this part of the world ( Jordan ) , do not hesitate to contact me whatever it may be .

Wish you all the best, and a speedy recovery to your wife .

Sam

• where is my love ? https://imgur.com/gallery/WVBmiM3 happy hollidays @Nekki

• @Nekki still love you ...

• Happy new year to our friend @Nekki ! we still miss you !