Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pulsed Media Seedbox Cyber Week Offers!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pulsed Media Seedbox Cyber Week Offers!

PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

Cyber week offers at https://pulsedmedia.com/specials.php

Current offers:

• Managed Dediseedboxes: First Month Half Price!
  • M1000 Series Seedboxes: 10% Recurring, Any payment cycle (can compound with annual!)
  • SSD Seedboxes: 15% Recurring, Any payment cycle (can compound with annual!)

During the week we may add others too.
Managed dediseedboxes can be turned into regular dedis with Power/Power+ service levels. Either of these will remove the server from our regular seedbox automation as well.

Included are:

Extra info:

• Green Datacenter operations
  • Uncongested network with switches optimized for high throughput applications
  • Some latency metrics: 20ms DECIX, 36ms OVH, 38ms Online, 0.4-0.6ms Cloudflare, 31ms Leaseweb, 36ms Redstation (UK), 23ms Hetzner, 23ms Serverloft aka Plusserver (DE, +many other brands). If you want something added, please comment below
  • Datacenter Location: Helsinki, Finland
  • Registered company in Finland
  • Terms Of Service

Payment methods

• Paypal
  • IBAN/SEPA Wiretransfers
  • Crypto (BTC, LTC, XMR, ETH, DOGE and many others)

Comments

• @PulsedMedia some of us lowenders didn't get much satisfaction from your BF thread.

Requoting myself from that day:

We're recurring price freaks... (and) low end cheapskates
    how 'bout a solid BF2019 special on the Value250 XS/S

Make it a special something for us please that will also be light on our idling budgets. This hasn't been a great BF-CM as yet for a lot of us and we're seeking that thrill of having snagged something that we can idle brag about for some time.

• @Nekki - you picked up one of their specials on BF - any updates/use from it as yet? Perhaps you can goad girl-gif your way for better participation here and hopefully we'll land a few good deals. We need some special sauce to liven things up a bit. It is turning out to be a bit lack lustre (with an odd sparkle here and there).

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

nullnothere said: We're recurring price freaks... (and) low end cheapskates

how 'bout a solid BF2019 special on the Value250 XS/S

There was recurring Value250 flash sale i believe. This M1000 S recurring is not too far from Value250 pricing. Value250 is EOL now, and no new servers will be added to that etc. infact, we've been consolidating those servers like mad as of late.

Something to replace Value250 is on the works, but it will never be quite as low priced as Value250 and it's predecessors were. We want to move to slightly higher price point to provide more customer support etc. Those harder to put into numbers kinda stuff :)

Thanked by 1nullnothere
  • @PulsedMedia said: Something to replace Value250 is on the works, but it will never be quite as low priced as Value250 and it's predecessors were.

Fair enough - I'm sure you have your constraints and product road map to consider.

I was hoping to see a sweet spot of maybe ~30 EUR annual or equivalent which was where the smallest Value250 XS offer fits (with similar/comparable resources). That would give folks enough of an incentive to try (and idle!) and for the serious folks to test the waters and probably jump on to a more serious plan assuming they see their needs/wants being fulfilled nicely.

It is a special day of the year and you can see many of the providers here are putting together some surprising and probably unsustainable offers. I'm still hopeful you can do something here and up the ante.

Cheers!

nullnothere said: Fair enough - I'm sure you have your constraints and product road map to consider.

I was hoping to see a sweet spot of maybe ~30 EUR annual or equivalent which was where the smallest Value250 XS offer fits (with similar/comparable resources). That would give folks enough of an incentive to try (and idle!) and for the serious folks to test the waters and probably jump on to a more serious plan assuming they see their needs/wants being fulfilled nicely.

It is a special day of the year and you can see many of the providers here are putting together some surprising and probably unsustainable offers. I'm still hopeful you can do something here and up the ante.

Sorry, i do not believe we have offered anything near the ~30€ annual price range in many years. I know we have done it, but it's always been extremely limited.

It does not work for testing either, because some people will extra polate that performance to be all servers performance, sadly. For testing, we do offer that 14day moneyback tho.

It is a special week ;)

Tbh quite honest, all the attacks we've been under for the past several weeks is limiting the effort we are putting on these specials. It's more important to ensure quality of service for existing users than try to get new users in.

• Out of blue and totally offtopic (In reality this a bump of topic~), but why you can't get certbox/letsencrypt for those setups and have valid cert? The shared Value250 XS one :)

• PulsedMedia said: It is a special week

Any special hints or ahem suggestions on what to look out for? Perhaps there's a LET special on the cards.

There has to be a (recurring) tinge of insanity and unsustainability to make them die hards open a link (we're top notch idlers you see, it's in our blood).

JabJab said: Out of blue and totally offtopic (In reality this a bump of topic~), but why you can't get certbox/letsencrypt for those setups and have valid cert? The shared Value250 XS one

We have looked into it in the past - back then certbot was not really feasible to integrate, API convoluted and limits waayyyy too low.

A lot of that has changed tho, and it's been on plans to experiment with again.

nullnothere said: Any special hints or ahem suggestions on what to look out for?

Sorry no. Your guess is as good as mine :)

We just added 2/3rds off for first month of Value250.

Might have something else available as well tomorrow.

• PulsedMedia said: Might have something else available as well tomorrow.

We still waiting for -99% recurring for cheapest package!
    Yeah, lol

• Please consider adding credit card as a payment option

JabJab said: We still waiting for -99% recurring for cheapest package!

Yeah, lol

Will do, if you can get our costs discounted similar amount too ;)

Value250 series essentially sold out, only 4x of the smallest remaining.