Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Review] ChicagoVPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Review] ChicagoVPS

2»

Comments

• @emg said:
    True, people buy without doing any research in advance, but they are willing to spend huge amounts of time and effort if they are unhappy with the slightest issue, which is often their own fault. All for a $4.95 VPS. Who wants that kind of customer anyway?

I guess you make millions $$ per day :)
    ChicagoVPS is owned and operated by the same parent company as Low End Box and Low End Talk, ColoCrossing, so you can trust that your service will be reliable. But yeah, blame all the pain to me :)

• bibibasu said: Please dont be racist. A bit of goodwill to take the case seriously should be enough. Its nothing to do with Southeast Asia.

How is that being racist? Clearly, you are not reading me correctly. I am not asking for providers to ban anyone! It's a simple known fact that a number of LEB providers (specifically) reject orders from specific regions which they (from experience) consider to be high risk.

If your behavior (with the Paypal dispute etc) is something that a provider doesn't tolerant, and if you're not that only one that's doing it within your region, then you are simply adding to the problem. Simple as that.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

bibibasu said: But yeah, blame all the pain to me :)

Sorry, its not your fault, its just hard for those of us that have been here for a while to still care when we see people playing with matches getting burned despite all the public warnings.

Nothing personal.

• @BeardyUnixGuy said:

bibibasu said: Please dont be racist. A bit of goodwill to take the case seriously should be enough. Its nothing to do with Southeast Asia.

How is that being racist? Clearly, you are not reading me correctly. I am not asking for providers to ban anyone! It's a simple known fact that a number of LEB providers (specifically) reject orders from specific regions which they (from experience) consider to be high risk.

If your behavior (with the Paypal dispute etc) is something that a provider doesn't tolerant, and if you're not that only one that's doing it within your region, then you are simply adding to the problem. Simple as that.

For us, it's been the complete opposite, we've embraced custom from China and now we see far less issues.

We've had tailored offers to some of the popular Chinese server blogs for LA VPS. Our LA SuperDeals of course were very popular.

95%+ are legitimate use and we get a lot less hassle than we did initially. Sure, there's still the odd person who files disputes after a server was delivered and we won't install their suspicious Windows ISO for them. But generally, it's good custom to have.

Thanked by 1didtav
  • masedimasedi Member
    edited December 2019

almost 3 years ago, how about this provider now?

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited December 2019

@masedi said:

The OP ( @bibibasu ) is long gone

No need to necropost to ask about CVPS

• webclouddevwebclouddev Member
    edited December 2019

Since maseri already necroed this post i would like to add small cvps review which i got in giveaway it's working very well mostly im using for testing website lemp/openlitespeed stack though im not monitoring or checking uptime but whenever i need- it works

@masedi said:

• cuz my BF order detected as fraud, and required document verification containing CC scan, and the support ticket replied after 2 days now :blush: