Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mxroute has changed my life
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

mxroute has changed my life

amsaalamsaal Member
edited December 2019 in General

i used to have issues with mails not coming in inbox and some times i had to whitelist domains etc etc. then moved to mailcow hosted it was nice move until there was offer from mxroute black friday 2019 10 usd yearly.

Now i am relaxed no more 1 domain restriction like in mailcow. need to pay extra for per domain 4 EUR or so.

This mxroute yearly offer 10 usd recurring is mind blowing.

with unlimited domains and unlimited emails what more i can ask for.

Thanks so much.

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

I mean @jar won't let you down no matter how over the top you make your thread title.

Thanked by 4amsaal Ouji jar poisson
  • sure he is good . always kind to others

Thanked by 1jar
  • Transfer those mailing trouble to others for a cheap price.
    Why not :sunglasses:

Thanked by 1jar
  • Another MXRoute offer coming in a little over 20 minutes....

• 13 MINUTES

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I'll keep trying to earn your business :smile:

• LeeLee Veteran

Next thread from the OP - 'MXroute destroyed my life, made it cheaper on Monday'.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

When I saw this title, I was like 'damn, I need to take those mxroute pills'

Thanked by 2jar commercial
  • @jar I took the plunge! :open_mouth:
    $10/2yr would be rude not to try it out, when I find the time.

Thanked by 2jar Ouji
  • pikepike Veteran
    edited December 2019

@amsaal said:
    with unlimited domians

Same here, former mail-in-a-box user. Very good delivery and they do all the work I had to do before.

Thanked by 1jar
  • I see another email user baptised in the name of MXroute and is completely reborn.

Welcome to the cult.

Before the scolds come after me, I have to clarify that I am joking if it is not apparent to them

• The $5/yr is over? I mean I was wanting an yearly package instead of biennial one.

• @donb said:
    The $5/yr is over? I mean I was wanting an yearly package instead of biennial one.

Not sure what you're referring to. The BF deal this year was $10/yr from the get go.

• donb said: The $5/yr is over? I mean I was wanting an yearly package instead of biennial one.

The 5/yr was always $10/2yr. If you can't commit to two years, you will have to pay $10/yr. Also the 10/yr package is more cost effective.

edited December 2019

https://mxroute.com/cyber-monday/

Relevant to above discussion.

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • @Ouji said:

donb said: The $5/yr is over? I mean I was wanting an yearly package instead of biennial one.

The 5/yr was always $10/2yr. If you can't commit to two years, you will have to pay $10/yr. Also the 10/yr package is more cost effective.

Yea, I figured out the $10/year 25GB deal a while back. Went for it already :D

• Mxroute saved my marriage and i'm not even married.

• amsaal said: need to pay extra for per domain 4 EUR or so.

Mailcow is restricted to 1 free email domain????

Thanked by 1amsaal
  • Stupid question. Is mxroute focused on outbound only, or good for inbound too? I need a good inbound provider that isn't google for multiple domains.

@blindcipher said:
    Stupid question. Is mxroute focused on outbound only, or good for inbound too? I need a good inbound provider that isn't google for multiple domains.

My position is mostly "anyone can receive mail." Sending, consistently, is the harder part and where most of my effort goes. It doesn't mean that I don't spend time improving inbound, but it's a fraction of the time spent.

• @blindcipher said:
    Stupid question. Is mxroute focused on outbound only, or good for inbound too? I need a good inbound provider that isn't google for multiple domains.

What do you mean by "good for inbound"? Do you want all emails to arrive or do you need really good spam filtering?

• Title sounds like advert for a little blue pill..

Though I must admit Mxroute did change my Email life for the better.

Thanked by 3jar pepa65 MichaelCee
  • I too am very happy with the service and recommend it whenever anyone asks about email solution.

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • @jar said:
    I'll keep trying to earn your business :smile:

GSuite’s mail deliverability is excellent but man the $15 CAD/mo price tag is really stinging

like, the bar to convince me to move is very very very very low lol

Thanked by 2jar poisson
  • For those who are not in need for world class SPAM filter and don't use G Suite apps - MXroute is a no brainer! Prem.

Thanked by 3jar pepa65 nulldev
  • MXRoute for Nobel prize!

Thanked by 3jar nulldev poisson
  • Unfortunately, MXroute didn't save my marriage

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2019

"package will be provisioned in Netherlands, on a server named London".
    #Brexit

• Happy customer here as well. Have been using them for over 3 years now and they never let me down.

The only thing that somehow annoys me is that their outbound filter rejects emails with .eml attachments, i.e. forwarded emails. From previous conversation with @jar I understand that this is infact a default for cPanel's exim configuration and I was wondering whether this "feature" also exists for the new DA plans? I might consider moving to the new plan if that is not the case. Then again, I'm now on the 3yr BF2018 plan for 10$/yr with 100GB instead of the 25GB of the current offer. That's just too good to let go ;-)

Thanked by 1NanoG6