Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CYBER MONDAY 2019 OFFICIAL DEAL THREAD: NO GIMMICKS, NO FUSS.... JUST DEALZ - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CYBER MONDAY 2019 OFFICIAL DEAL THREAD: NO GIMMICKS, NO FUSS.... JUST DEALZ

Comments

• bibi421bibi421 Member
    edited December 2019

nvm

Thanked by 1MatthewLeigh
  • @pullangcubo said:
    @HostDoc APAC please*? :cry:

*I dont't want to take chances with the random deployment deal as you said that APAC are low in stock.

+1 for APAC. Show some GMT ++ Love

• BertieBertie Member
    edited December 2019

dahartigan said:
    That's a tempting deal, but Virmach's CPU policy is too strict for anything but idling from what I've seen. Would make a nice idler though lol

I can't think of any meaningful application you could run with an extremely throttled CPU core and a ton of free, available memory. I've been trying to figure out a usage for these higher RAM/CPU VPSes, and can't come up with anything but a Zimbra/Groupware stack of some sort.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @Nekki Let it be known, this Cyber Monday promo was done in your honor as we know this is the last we will see you posting here in LET (See you on the other side maybe? :) )

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/161833/nexusbytes-cyber-monday-clearance-deal-ssd-nvme-resource-pool-and-more-48-hours-flash-sale#latest

Thanked by 4Nekki vyas11 FAT32 NanoG6
  • really nice pools

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @seriesn said:
    @Nekki Let it be known, this Cyber Monday promo was done in your honor as we know this is the last we will see you posting here in LET (See you on the other side maybe? :) )

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/161833/nexusbytes-cyber-monday-clearance-deal-ssd-nvme-resource-pool-and-more-48-hours-flash-sale#latest

Hero!

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Fuck it

Thanked by 3sgno1 bdl alilet
  • Nekki said: Fuck it

So, which one you snagged?

• @JabJab said:

Nekki said: Fuck it

So, which one you snagged?

Nothing for me

• @Bertie said:

dahartigan said:
    That's a tempting deal, but Virmach's CPU policy is too strict for anything but idling from what I've seen. Would make a nice idler though lol

I can't think of any meaningful application you could run with an extremely throttled CPU core and a ton of free, available memory. I've been trying to figure out a usage for these higher RAM/CPU VPSes, and can't come up with anything but a Zimbra/Groupware stack of some sort.

There's virtually nothing useful you could use it for. I'd be worried that even an apt update would be "abusive". The RAM would almost certainly be oversold too, so it wouldn't really be suitable for a database (especially with CPU limits)

If someone has managed to run something useful on a virmach flash server I'd love to hear about it. I have a small 512mb that was $6 or something, it's barely holding up a simple secondary DNS server lol

• @pullangcubo said:

*I dont't want to take chances with the random deployment deal as you said that APAC are low in stock.

@vyas11 said:

@pullangcubo said:

Double Up!
    Find a APAC plan in stock and double up :wink:

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • @Nekki said:
    Fuck it

• BertieBertie Member
    edited December 2019

dahartigan said: There's virtually nothing useful you could use it for. I'd be worried that even an apt update would be "abusive". The RAM would almost certainly be oversold too, so it wouldn't really be suitable for a database (especially with CPU limits) If someone has managed to run something useful on a virmach flash server I'd love to hear about it. I have a small 512mb that was $6 or something, it's barely holding up a simple secondary DNS server lol

Thanks for convincing me to not part with my money. I'm probably going to use the 1GB server just for my Miniflux RSS reader. I'm glad I didn't jump on any of the crazy High RAM/CPU deals.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

FAT32 said: I am not from US. I wish local stores are actively and aggressively participating on Black Friday / Cyber Monday, I want to get some cheap hardwares.

What are you looking for?

• @dahartigan said:

If someone has managed to run something useful on a virmach flash server I'd love to hear about it. I have a small 512mb that was $6 or something, it's barely holding up a simple secondary DNS server lol

They form an integral part of my low-budget VPN network.

• @HostDoc said:

@pullangcubo said:

@vyas11 said:

@pullangcubo said:

Double Up!
    Find a APAC plan in stock and double up :wink:

How about BF deals restock? :smiley:

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited December 2019

@pullangcubo said:

Word to the wise.. the "Double Up!" promo applies to the flash sales too... https://hostdochost.i.ng/pricing/#1561004786329-247546d1-f052

Make sure you put "Double Up!" in the order notes. That's vital.

Edit: Here's the T's and C's

If you have managed to read this far then a special bonus can be added to your plan for free.
    Simply enter “Double Up!” in your order notes to  have a random resource doubled free.
    Will it be RAM? Storage? vCores? It could be any!
    To be eligible, you MUST enter Double Up! including the ! in your order notes. Not in a ticket. Not in live chat but in the order notes.
    The code can be used for all purchases made and is not limited per client.

Guess what? It is also not limited to our Cyber-Monday Page.
    Can be used on other promotional sites, main sites and orders made with coupons. What are you witing for? Double Up! your purchases today

Only valid On Cyber-Monday.

• Can the Doc VPses be changed to annual billing after 1 month or nah?

• Its still Sunday in the US, maybe thats why the offers are not out yet.

• @HostDoc said:

Offer Site
    Order Link

Additional stock added for this thread.
    Plan will be changed every 6 hours so 3 further chances for a great offer!

Does Double it! offer apply to this too? @HostDoc

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited December 2019

@Ouji said:
    Can the Doc VPses be changed to annual billing after 1 month or nah?

Yes, just open a ticket before your second invoice is due and it will be switched to yearly billing.

@plumberg said:

@HostDoc said:

Offer Site
    Order Link

Additional stock added for this thread.
    Plan will be changed every 6 hours so 3 further chances for a great offer!

Does Double it! offer apply to this too? @HostDoc

It surely does :-)

Thanked by 1HostDoc

Flash Sale

8 GB RAM
    4 CPU Cores
    160 GB SSD
    5 TB Traffic
    1 Gbps port speed
    1 IPv4
    /64 IPv6

75€/year with coupon code F76ZXNC89H

Order HERE

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2019

@gleert on a one-man mission to keep the spirit of CM going!

Thanked by 2gleert alilet
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@gleert said:
    75€/year with coupon code F76ZXNC89H

Coupon only for first year?

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2019

F&&&&& this is close to perfect offer for me.
    Little over budget but I guess I could throw few € more.

Any experience with @gleert service / naranja.tech? I don't recognize this name.

EDIT: VAT, I forgot. Out of budget :hushed:

Thanked by 1gleert
  • SmallWeb DirectAdmin Hosting sold out in 4/7 locations over Black Friday Weekend but for the remaining 3, I have compiled some promotions for Cyber Monday.

Available Locations:

• Cluj-Napoca, Romania - Amsterdam, Netherlands - Melbourne, Australia

½GB - 1 Domains, 100GB Bandwidth
    69% OFF - £0.93/yr - Code: 69OFF
    65% OFF - £1.05/yr - Code: 65OFF
    50% OFF - £1.50/yr - Code: 50OFF

1GB - 10 Domains, 250GB Bandwidth
    69% OFF - £1.86/yr - Code: 69OFF
    65% OFF - £2.10/yr - Code: 65OFF
    50% OFF - £3.00/yr - Code: 50OFF

2GB - 20 Domains, 500GB Bandwidth
    69% OFF - £3.72/yr - Code: 69OFF
    65% OFF - £4.00/yr - Code: 65OFF
    50% OFF - £6.00/yr - Code: 50OFF

69OFF - 2 uses
    65OFF - 3 uses
    50OFF - 9 uses

Pick your plan and location here!

If nothing shows in a locations order form, or the slider doesn't work, it means it's out of stock.

Domains:

• Get a .com domain for $6.99/year for one year if you have no other service
    • Get a .com domain for $6.99/year recurring if you have atleast 1 other service
    • Get a .xyz, .icu, or .top for $0.99 for the first year only (no premium domains)

.xyz, .icu or .top domains registered with this specific promotion will renew at standard namesilo rate.

Please open a ticket with your requested domain name and an order and invoice will be created.
    Please note, no refunds are offered on domain names.

Have a good Monday :)

Thanked by 4FAT32 Nekki bdl user123

FAT32 said: Coupon only for first year?

Fixed it, now it's recurring!

Thanked by 2FAT32 Nekki

JabJab said: EDIT: VAT, I forgot. Out of budget

Just register with a NON EU address and VAT will be removed!

• Mic-hael said: Get a .com domain for $6.99/year recurring if you have atleast 1 other service

Does that apply if I have another domain? And does it apply for transfers?

• I’ve just found out there are at least another 5 versions of the Gee video. I’m in heaven.

This discussion has been closed.