Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CYBER MONDAY 2019 OFFICIAL DEAL THREAD: NO GIMMICKS, NO FUSS.... JUST DEALZ
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CYBER MONDAY 2019 OFFICIAL DEAL THREAD: NO GIMMICKS, NO FUSS.... JUST DEALZ

NekkiNekki Veteran
edited December 2019 in General

Here we are friends, one final time...

These threads have become increasingly mental over the years, which is always fun, but I think it's time to focus on what's most important, and the reason we're all here.

So we're going back to basics, no themes, no gimmicks, no gifs every other post, just deals.

Providers - please post your best deals in this thread. Make'em something to remember.

Buyers - please buy the deals in this thread and show your favourite providers some love, but never, ever buy from a provider you don't trust.

We also, for the first time, have a dedicated requests thread for buyers and providers to cut custom Cyber Monday deals - check it out https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/161814/cyber-monday-2019-official-requests-thread

I'm going to attempt to index the action and track the offers so you can find good shit easily. Wish me luck!

ARE YOU READY? IS YOUR BODY READY? THEN LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.