Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

YOUR BLACK FRIDAY 2019 MVP IS.....VIRMACH!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

YOUR BLACK FRIDAY 2019 MVP IS.....VIRMACH!

NekkiNekki Veteran
edited December 2019 in General

Congrats to Virmach (@virmach) who took home 16.3% of the overall vote!

Joint 2nd place goes to Hosthatch (@Abdullah), Terrahost (@terrahost), and UltraVPS (@UltraVPS)

Thanks for everyone who voted, and congratulations once again to @virmach and their now-infamous revolving door of deals!

Comments

• On 2nd position is a company named "Other (please comment)". "Other (please comment)" had the best deals after VirMach and they simply won hearts of everyone. I wonder what network is "Other (please comment)" using as their network is super fast. Long live "Other (please comment)"

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • tgltgl Member
    edited December 2019

the other is inception hosting, they recently changed names because they are on the OTHER forum

i was rooting for HostNamaste

Thanked by 1Asim
  • benj0xbenj0x Member
    edited December 2019

Mhm. Areee you sure?

• Congrats @VirMach you're wonderfull

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited December 2019

Thank you for putting me on the poll! Wonder what all the "Other" were.

Grats VirMach!

• @Mic-hael said:
    Thank you for putting me on the poll! Wonder what all the "Other" were.

I did ask people to put in the comments if they voted other, but most didn't, so we'll never really know.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

We were missing from the poll :/

• AlexBarakov said: We were missing from the poll

Yeah, I fucked the poll up, you got at least 3 votes in the 'other' category from memory.

• Nekki said: Yeah, I fucked the poll up

Rigged for profits*

;)

• LeeLee Veteran

Well done, to be fair, that Virmach thread was a more interesting read than the other one without all the gifs :)

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Not entirely sure how I feel about this one lol

• risharde said: Not entirely sure how I feel about this one lol

What's there to feel? It was a vote. People like random cheap stuff, what can you say!

• @Lee said:
    Well done, to be fair, that Virmach thread was a more interesting read than the other one without all the gifs :)

You're mean.

Thanked by 3Ouji Lee Edmond
  • JabJab said: Rigged for profits*

To be fair, if I was after some quid-pro-quo, I'd probably have been in favour of a provider I actually have stuff with...

• Congrats @VirMach - you rock. And to all others aswell.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

@Nekki said:

risharde said: Not entirely sure how I feel about this one lol

What's there to feel? It was a vote. People like random cheap stuff, what can you say!

Of course I accept the democratic process, I agree random cheap stuff is nice, I will x off the potential drama explanation, congratulations to all who snagged good deals.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2019

VirMach with that flash sale has just almost everyone covered - from cheap 4$ / year server (that we have no idea how they are even running because IP cost much more), by balanced VPSes even up to crazy deals like 20GB RAM/4 cores, 15 GB disc... because you need RAM. It's (almost) everyone price point/needs covered. Doing 'feature request' from that thread helps too. I guess pros of being big and running Buffalo "The Land of unlimited servers" (C)

Plus the off % is pretty nice too :)

Thanked by 1default
  • cazrzcazrz Member
    edited December 2019

I missed the poll, been very busy buying and setting up. No fair :(
    I still like the winners though, as most them I have services.

• And let's have a CM MVP vote!

• Thank you @Nekki and thank for all the providers

• Congrats !