Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BF] - IONOS 1000 GB / 12 € for 1 Year.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[BF] - IONOS 1000 GB / 12 € for 1 Year.

fLoofLoo Member
edited December 2019 in General

Just wanted to let you know:

1000 GB
5 User
Datacenter Germany
1 Year / 12 € (cancel right after you got it because after 1 year its 10 € / month)

This is the first and most likely only deal i got from this BF. All other providers didnt provide what i was looking for ;-)

https://www.ionos.de/office-loesungen/hidrive-cloud-speicher

Regards

Comments

• I wouldnt touch IONOS even if it is free.

• Thanks, but I will pass as having to migrate 1TB in 11 months is gonna be a pain.

• IONOS eww

Thanked by 1bdl
  • IONOS == 1&1
    Same here I won't touch it even if it was free

Thanked by 1bdl
  • pass

• @servarica_hani - please restock your BF storage special so we don't have to take this deal :lol:

• @fLoo said:
    Just wanted to let you know:

1000 GB
    5 User
    Datacenter Germany
    1 Year / 12 € (cancel right after you got it because after 1 year its 10 € / month)

This is the first and most likely only deal i got from this BF. All other providers didnt provide what i was looking for ;-)

https://www.ionos.de/office-loesungen/hidrive-cloud-speicher

Regards

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • Man 1&1 is right in the godaddy/bluehost club, used them about 15-20 yrs ago and reminds me of an ex that was ugly then and only got worse.

Good learning experience

• I understand most of your complaints which i had encountered aswell with 1and1. Without further ado i retried them ~ 1 year ago and the service seemed to became better and the product quality aswell. IMHO its a good deal to re-try them for an updated review. Its like with OVH. They were once a decent company with superb service. Then came Kimsufi. Then SYS. Now you only receive support when you order directly from OVH, rest is going nuts aswell as their network policy.

I already cancelled the product as it was for 1 year testing anyway :-)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Meh, its first 12 months only.
    Besides, still got the 1€ ionos vps, network is solid.

So far I cannot get the complains here.

Thanked by 1fLoo
  • IONOS is poopoo

• @Neoon said:
    Meh, its first 12 months only.
    Besides, still got the 1€ ionos vps, network is solid.

So far I cannot get the complains here.

Yea got the VPS aswell and have absolutely no problems with it. Pushing 300 Mbit/s constantly without any complaints.